Earn $$$ – Participants Needed (Pharmaceutical Field Sales Reps)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

zekeandjane4@yahoo.com in Shreveport, Louisiana

68 months ago

Alisa in Redwood City, California said: Hello,

The Applications User Experience Group at Oracle is currently looking for Pharmaceutical Field Sales Reps to participate in a usability activity. We are conducting a usability activity with Pharmaceutical Field Sales Reps to help validate current designs for a CRM Sales tool for Pharmaceutical Reps.

Sessions will be conducted during February 23-March 6, 2009 remotely from your location, or at our office in Redwood Shores, CA. We are looking to schedule participants for a 1.5 hour session. Participants will receive a $150 American Express gift check (for participating on-site at our office in Redwood Shores, CA), or a $125 American Express gift check (for participating remotely) for their time and participation.

We are looking for the following profile:

Pharmaceutical Field Sales Rep
• Has worked as a Pharmaceutical Field Sales Rep for at least 3 months
• Spends 3 or more days away from the office, in the field
• Sells drugs or medical equipment to doctors and hospitals
• Sales forecasts is over $10,000
• Uses a device for work (e.g. mobile phone, laptop/Tablet PC)

If you meet the above requirements and are interested, please provide the following information A.S.A.P., space is limited and email Alisa Hamai (alisa.hamai@oracle.com):

Name:
Company:
Job Title:
Phone Number:
Email:

Once we receive your reply, we will contact you by phone to go over our qualifications and provide more detail.

Thank you!

Oracle Applications User Experience Team

Dear Oracle Appplications User Experience Team,

I currently work for Brentwood Behavioral Hospital in Shreveport as an MHT. I do have a degree as an MD, though. My name is Melissa C Davis, MD.

Thank you for your time and considerations,
Melissa C Davis, MD
zekeandjane4@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Barbara in Vineland, New Jersey

68 months ago

The Applications User Experience Group at Oracle is currently looking for Pharmaceutical Field Sales Reps to participate in a usability activity. We are conducting a usability activity with Pharmaceutical Field Sales Reps to help validate current designs for a CRM Sales tool for Pharmaceutical Reps.

Sessions will be conducted during February 23-March 6, 2009 remotely from your location, or at our office in Redwood Shores, CA. We are looking to schedule participants for a 1.5 hour session. Participants will receive a $150 American Express gift check (for participating on-site at our office in Redwood Shores, CA), or a $125 American Express gift check (for participating remotely) for their time and participation.

If you meet the above requirements and are interested, please provide the following information A.S.A.P., space is limited and email Alisa Hamai (alisa.hamai@oracle.com):

Name:
Company:
Job Title:
Phone Number:
Email:

Once we receive your reply, we will contact you by phone to go over our qualifications and provide more detail.

Thank you!

Oracle Applications User Experience T
I am looking forward to hearing from you

zekeandjane4@yahoo.com in Shreveport, Louisiana

67 months ago

How do I apply for the pharmaceutical rep job? I have an MD ande 7 years retail sales experience.

rkelly in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

Name:
Company:
Job Title:
Phone Number:
Email:

Thank you!

Oracle Applications User Experience Team

Hi there, I am curious.......I have lots of Sales Experience, and recently received my certification from the NAPSR program. I have been trying to break into Pharmacuetical Sales for months, all to no avail.....but was interested in your post, because I have the pharmacology education, the personality.......and better yet....I am an Oracle Super User. Used it for years. I think I am what you are looking for

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.