How does an individual enter the pharmaceutical sales industry? Entry Level position?

Comments (6)

T Clark in Utica, New York

98 months ago

I am a recent graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. I have worked extremely hard to earn my degree; married with 4 children. I am pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical industry, however, the companies have required 2-3 or more years of experience.

How can I get in??????

MsTee in Nedrow, New York

97 months ago

Thank you for your response! I graduated in December 2005, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business/Public Management and I am finding it difficult to enter the Pharmaceutical industry, entry level.

Jennifer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

Without a clinical background you are competing against stiff competition (BS/BSN, MS/MSN) for jobs. Clinicians are running from clinical positions into this sector. Many are doing post-bac degree work in this area.

scotty weatherman in Augusta, Georgia

92 months ago

T Clark in Utica, New York said: I am a recent graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Business Management. I have worked extremely hard to earn my degree; married with 4 children. I am pursuing a career in the pharmaceutical industry, however, the companies have required 2-3 or more years of experience.

How can I get in??????

go to www.aurigalabs.com, they do not require pharm experience. they train there way.

ramon in Weehawken, New Jersey

88 months ago

whats with this auriga labs stuff? look at its reputation on cafepharma (www.cafepharma.com/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=291) and its terrible. youre better off putting up a compelling resume on monster, finding multiple recruiters (many will tell you you don't have a shot in hell - don't listen to him/her and find another), or working for a contract company like inventiv or pdi. in the meantime, just work for a copier, office supply, or payroll sales or even a rent a car company like enterprise just to pay the bills and get sales experience.

Mike in Oxnard, California

66 months ago

This article sets a good expectation of what an interview will be like.
snipsly.com/2009/11/30/pharmaceutical-sales-job-interview-questions-to-expect/

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.