In need of a Pharmaceutical Sales job in Tupelo, MS area.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

JAR in Amory, Mississippi

65 months ago

I recently got laid off from Pfizer after 10yrs of service with them. I have over 12yrs of Pharmaceutical experience and am looking for something in the Tupelo, MS area. I need help!!!! Why is it so hard to find another job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

noel in Bloomfield, New Jersey

64 months ago

for all Pharmaceutical agent.....Do you really need a bachelor degree to work in this field and what degree if it can be any??
thanks to all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dan Wahba in Shoreham, New York

62 months ago

JAR in Amory, Mississippi said: I recently got laid off from Pfizer after 10yrs of service with them. I have over 12yrs of Pharmaceutical experience and am looking for something in the Tupelo, MS area. I need help!!!! Why is it so hard to find another job?

We're you in the HIV/Aids sales area?

Swadhin Dhar in Calcutta, India

59 months ago

I am in 3rd year in B.Pharm. i need a good job after my passing the course.

Lili Cruchelow in Davenport, Iowa

51 months ago

JAR in Amory, Mississippi said: I recently got laid off from Pfizer after 10yrs of service with them. I have over 12yrs of Pharmaceutical experience and am looking for something in the Tupelo, MS area. I need help!!!! Why is it so hard to find another job?

JAR, I understand your frustration. I talk to out of work pharma reps all the time. I am in specialty medical sales and started my own business 6 years ago. I would love to speak with you about your struggle. I am looking for people to contribute their stories on this subject so that we can develop more opportunities. If you would be willing to share your story with me, I would gladly give you a free 20 min consultation where I believe I can help you narrow your focus on directly what you want. Please go to my blog at www.lilicruchelow.com to post and receive your free consultation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mathieu in Miami, Florida

50 months ago

I used www.representative-sales.us and found most of my lines there. I go with the flow.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.