I want to work as pharmaceutical sales rep

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Irene in Franklin, Tennessee

62 months ago

I have MBA degree in Management and over ten years experience in business in medical equipment and chemical. I moved to the U.S 3 years ago and now want to work as pharmaceutical sales rep. Please tell me if you know any vacancy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

corabona@cox.net in Cranston, Rhode Island

38 months ago

Hello, I am very interested in this job posting. I would be a great asset to your company. Please give me a chance, Iam a very hard worker if someone would give me an opportunity to prove this. Why do they want someone with experience if no one will give you a chance... Thank You, Carole

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

corabona@cox.net in Cranston, Rhode Island

38 months ago

GIVE ME A CHANCE..... THANK YOU CAROLE

Kgarron in Morrisville, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

Have you considered a career in senior care frannchise ownership? The role is very similar to Pharna sales but you are building an asset. If you are interested let me know.

Ken

Kgarron in Morrisville, Pennsylvania

37 months ago

Have you considered a career in senior care franchise ownership? The role is very similar to pharma sales but you are buiding an asset. Let me know if you are interested.

Ken

agelocc@insightbb.com in Louisville, Kentucky

36 months ago

We're currently looking for pharmaceutical reps to place biophotonic scanner in doctors offices we were recently featured on the doctor oz show for more information
You can reply to this for me to get back with you thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.