Applying for a Job at Rite Aid

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (45)

andrews in Arlington, Virginia

39 months ago

When applying for a Pharmacy Technician job at Rite Aid I was just asked to complete an online survey. They told me to go to www.careermapping.com/riteaid. I entered the web address directly into the address bar on Internet Explorer and I got there no problem. I had to enter the zip code of the store and I was able to pick the store I'm looking to work for and then I answered a bunch of questions. Seemed like a simple process. Has anyone else had the same experience?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (166) / No (69) Reply - Report abuse

snl24 in Los Angeles, California

39 months ago

Thanks for this post - it was helpful! I was applying for a cashier job at the Rite Aid by me and I put www.careermapping.com/riteaid into the search area of my browser and I couldn't find the job survey site but I found your post and clicked the link to get there! And now I know that I should've put the web address right into the address bar.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (67) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

pam gialanella in Binghamton, New York

39 months ago

after an interview with rite-aid i was asked to go online to complete a survey but am having trouble getting to that page if anyone can help me out thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

user404 in Greer, South Carolina

37 months ago

had the same issue as far as finding the site
Think its beacuase its http:// secure site..Im not sure I found this page was how i found it..THANKS to the person who posted this..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

stephaniefogel in Petersburg, Virginia

36 months ago

i need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (43) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Naja in Bloomfield, Connecticut

36 months ago

I just did this and I'm praying I get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

david telfer in Flushing, New York

35 months ago

pam gialanella in Binghamton, New York said: after an interview with rite-aid i was asked to go online to complete a survey but am having trouble getting to that page if anyone can help me out thanks.

where is the survey page

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

marvin ramsey in Charleston, West Virginia

34 months ago

i heard riteaid was a great place to work with alot of potential for advancement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

i heard riteaid was a great plce to work with alot of potential for advancement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

i heard riteaid was a great place to work with alot of potential for advancement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

34 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

gregory in Palm Springs, California

34 months ago

WOW, that was hellpful, I tried for over an hour yesterday to get there. Even the store managers didn't know what to do. Thanks for the tip!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

casual observer in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina

34 months ago

andrews in Arlington, Virginia said: When applying for a Pharmacy Technician job at Rite Aid I was just asked to complete an online survey. They told me to go to www.careermapping.com/riteaid . I entered the web address directly into the address bar on Internet Explorer and I got there no problem. I had to enter the zip code of the store and I was able to pick the store I'm looking to work for and then I answered a bunch of questions. Seemed like a simple process. Has anyone else had the same experience?

Yes. I applied for the same job in SC and was directed to the same site and easily accessed it and responded to the questions asked, probably similar to the questions asked of you; mostly concerning job attitude and theft issues; very simple to reply to and over in less than one-half hour. Didn't ask any personal data questions other than SS#.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

ninamootry in Buffalo, New York

33 months ago

ok

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

cierra woodley in Birmingham, Alabama

33 months ago

thanks for giving me a chance at this hope i get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

alex brett hulsey in Owensboro, Kentucky

32 months ago

i am good with people and i hope i get the job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tanjae Lewis in Wilmington, Delaware

31 months ago

Good Survey!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sillyme in Newark, New Jersey

30 months ago

andrews in Arlington, Virginia said: When applying for a Pharmacy Technician job at Rite Aid I was just asked to complete an online survey. They told me to go to www.careermapping.com/riteaid . I entered the web address directly into the address bar on Internet Explorer and I got there no problem. I had to enter the zip code of the store and I was able to pick the store I'm looking to work for and then I answered a bunch of questions. Seemed like a simple process. Has anyone else had the same experience?

so where did you go after that because im still having trouble finding the survey!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

ALEJANDROAGST21990@HOTMAIL.COM in Elmhurst, New York

30 months ago

WHEN AM I GOING TO STARK WORK

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

desmond in Newark, New Jersey

28 months ago

where is the online page

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

teneara in baltimore city in Ellicott City, Maryland

27 months ago

iv'e shop at rite aids for someny years and i found they have good sales reasonable price rite aids always clean and neat employers always great you in a respectfuly way when entering very poligh i never had any problem shopping at rite aids and today i still shop at rite aids i like to making a career of working at rite aide and become a team worker

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

yisenia briones in Jackson Heights, New York

25 months ago

me gustaría trabajar en esta compania por que estoy seguro que dan una gran oportunidad para hacer crecer a cada empleado que tiene la gran oportunidad de trabajar para tan digna empresa. si yo saliera elegida como trabajadora de este lugar haria todo lo posible para no defraudar a la persona que me dio la oportunidad
de crecer en dicha empresa .
Por el momento ya me siento agradecida por que me han llamada y eso para mi ya es bastante. Gracias por la oportunidad. Y que Dios los bendiga siempre a ustedes y que sus negocios sigan prosperando. Gracias muchas gracias,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

yisenia briones in Jackson Heights, New York

25 months ago

gracias por la oportunidad que me dieron al entrar a esta pagina para concursar en este puesto de trabajo.
Solo se que mi único deseo es trabajar para ser una empleada que va a cooperar con las ventas de la tienda para ser mas prospera en sus negocio

gabriela

24 months ago

I was asked to go to the same ebsite but I can't seem to find where I need to go to find the website to take the survey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mojo in Austin, Texas

24 months ago

I did the survey but i was wondering did it matter if you didnt put the address you were supposed yo put n put in another rite aid address will that effect the hiring process

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kyle in Salt Lake City, Utah

23 months ago

I'm curious, I just took this survey. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Sharon in Canton, Ohio in Canton, Ohio

17 months ago

Put my SS# and store code in and it said there are no jobs available within the area that I am willing to travel to. ???????

Abidur Rahman in North Bellmore, New York

15 months ago

I did the survey. It takes around 30 minutes. Just sit through it with focus and without distractions. The Rite Aid Job Application Survey is on this website. www.careermapping.com/riteaid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Here are my suggestions for getting Rite Aid job. Day 1, look on The Internet for Rite Aid job. Day 2, be in Rite Aid and talk to someone face to face about Rite Aid job and get The Paper Rite Aid Job Application. Day 3, do The Rite Aid Job Application Survey. Day 4, do The Paper Rite Aid Job Application. Day 5, be in Rite Aid again, tell someone The Rite Aid Job Application Survey is complete and hand in The Paper Rite Aid Job Application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Kyle in Salt Lake City, Utah said: I'm curious, I just took this survey. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back?

Yes. The employers at the particular Rite Aid store an applicant applies to gets the results 24 hours after an applicant does the survey. An applicant should either call this Rite Aid store or go to this Rite Aid store 2 days after doing the survey.

15 months ago

desmond in Newark, New Jersey said: where is the online page

This is the survey. www.careermapping.com/riteaid

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Sharon in Canton, Ohio in Canton, Ohio said: Put my SS# and store code in and it said there are no jobs available within the area that I am willing to travel to. ???????

I suggest you type in a bunch of zip codes that are in your local area. In your case, a bunch of northeast Ohio zip codes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Thank you for writing this post! This post is so helpful.

15 months ago

Ryan Harvey in Charleston, West Virginia said: I have heard that there are cashier shifts needing to be filled; having had over a year of public service work along with cashiering .

Check out this YouTube video.

Rite Aid Interview Cashier
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwFmFcmAnoU

15 months ago

Here are my suggestions for getting Rite Aid job. Day 1, be in Rite Aid and talk to someone face to face about Rite Aid job and get the Rite Aid paper application. Day 2, do the Rite Aid Internet survey. Day 3, fill out the Rite Aid paper application. Day 4, be in Rite Aid again, tell someone the Rite Aid Internet survey is complete and hand in the Rite Aid paper application.

15 months ago

Here are my suggestions for getting Rite Aid job. Day 1, be in Rite Aid, talk to someone face to face about Rite Aid job, and get the Rite Aid paper application. Day 2, do the Rite Aid Internet survey. Day 3, fill out the Rite Aid paper application. Day 4, be in Rite Aid again, tell someone the Rite Aid Internet survey is complete, and hand in the Rite Aid paper application.

15 months ago

Kyle in Salt Lake City, Utah said: I'm curious, I just took this survey. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the results back?

Yes. The employers at the particular Rite Aid store an applicant applies to gets the results 24 hours after an applicant submits the survey. An applicant should be in this Rite Aid store 2 days after doing the survey. If an applicant submits the survey at 2:00 PM on Day 1, then an applicant should be in Rite Aid at 2:00 PM on Day 3.

15 months ago

gabriela said: I was asked to go to the same ebsite but I can't seem to find where I need to go to find the website to take the survey.

This is the survey. www.careermapping.com/riteaid

15 months ago

Yes. The employers at the particular Rite Aid store an applicant applies to gets the results 24 hours after an applicant submits the survey. An applicant should be in the particular Rite Aid store 2 days after doing the survey so the employers have 1 day to see the survey results. An applicant submits the survey at 2:00 PM on Day 2. An applicant is in the particular Rite Aid store on Day 4. An applicant is in the particular Rite Aid store at some time after 2:00 PM on Day 4.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Yes. The employers at the particular Rite Aid store an applicant applies to gets the results 24 hours after an applicant submits the survey. An applicant is in the particular Rite Aid store 2 days after doing the survey. The employers have 1 day to see the survey results.

An applicant submits the survey at 2:00 PM on Day 2. An applicant is in the particular Rite Aid store on Day 4. An applicant is in the particular Rite Aid store at some time after 2:00 PM on Day 4.

dplayer82@yahoo.com in Columbia, South Carolina

8 months ago

This is true.

Gerald Jackson Lee in Houston, Texas

6 months ago

Working at rite aid is probably the easiest job ever. You do stock, you help customers, mostly customer service is a big part of the job. Mostly when rite aid promos change you just tell the customers of new deals and etc. Or tell them to take the survey dealvortex.com/riteaid-com-storesurvey-customer-feedback-1000-survey-in-store-deals/ to help improve store quality.

William Bryce in Lehighton, Pennsylvania

4 months ago

I go to the site www.careermapping.com/riteaid and after 1 minute I get an error message that trying to connect to the site has timed out??? I call the phone number for the company that runs the site-after 30 minutes on hold, it tells me to leave a message that will be answered in 2-3 days. Now What can I do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

K12Mom in Dayton, Ohio

4 months ago

teneara in baltimore city in Ellicott City, Maryland said: iv'e shop at rite aids for someny years and i found they have good sales reasonable price rite aids always clean and neat employers always great you in a respectfuly way when entering very poligh i never had any problem shopping at rite aids and today i still shop at rite aids i like to making a career of working at rite aide and become a team worker

It's Rite Aid. Not Rite Aids. Go back to school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.