Tips for pharmacy assistant interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming pharmacy assistant interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Namwandi Paulina Ndanyanyukwa in Windhoek, Namibia

90 months ago

I AM HAVING A DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY ASSISTANT AND NOW I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FIELD APART FROM DISPENCING THE MEDICINE.WHAT ELSE DOES A PHARMACY ASSISTANT DO?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (105) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

ongeziwe in East London, South Africa

64 months ago

Namwandi Paulina Ndanyanyukwa in Windhoek, Namibia said: I AM HAVING A DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY ASSISTANT AND NOW I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FIELD APART FROM DISPENCING THE MEDICINE.WHAT ELSE DOES A PHARMACY ASSISTANT DO?

what else does a pharmacy do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

uatavi tjaisiua in Gloucester, United Kingdom

59 months ago

ive compled a phamarcy ass dimploma in uk....but i want to more asisit was only home leaning couse....in some trainig...wer can go for ths imformation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bhadani vipul in London, United Kingdom

56 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming pharmacy assistant interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

no i havn't any tips plz give me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No Reply - Report abuse

q in Nanaimo, British Columbia

55 months ago

uatavi tjaisiua in Gloucester, United Kingdom said: ive compled a phamarcy ass dimploma in uk....but i want to more asisit was only home leaning couse....in some trainig...wer can go for ths imformation.

learn to spell

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

horseracingtips in Australia

55 months ago

Namwandi Paulina Ndanyanyukwa in Windhoek, Namibia said: I AM HAVING A DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY ASSISTANT AND NOW I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS FIELD APART FROM DISPENCING THE MEDICINE.WHAT ELSE DOES A PHARMACY ASSISTANT DO?

Mixes and dispenses prescribed medicines and pharmaceutical preparations in absence of or under supervision of PHARMACIST. Compounds preparations according to prescriptions issued by medical, dental, or veterinary officers. Pours, weighs, or measures dosages and grinds, heats, filters, or dissolves and mixes liquid or soluble drugs and chemicals. Procures, stores, and issues pharmaceutical materials and supplies. Maintains files and records and submits required pharmacy reports.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

della b in detroit, Michigan

55 months ago

im not really sure what a pharmacy assistant is but speaking as a pharmacy tech the main things they r goin to want to know is how r u at math, english, depending on where ur working customer service dependabilty u gotta have tough skin b/c ur goin to deal wit @ss hole pharmsist and ill patients thats bout it though since i dont know what type of pharmacy u will be in retail, inpatient, closed door, mail order good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.