CVS hands down!!!!

-the pay sucks
-understaffed
-no breaks
-no lunches

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (143) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

mike 10 in Decatur, Georgia

67 months ago

I agree with all of you. I'm a intern and I work at CVS!!!! Even though I could make over 100G,,, I will NEVER work for CVS when I graduate. I could never work for Company who abuse employees like they do. I have work morals and work ethics. CVS fails at both of these.

I'm in my last year and I let me repeat myself I have never been able to take breaks or lunches. Just imagine how many others like me are out there. When you calculate this just think of all the millions of dollars we save the company. I think intern are scared to say anything because they hope to have a job at CVS. The company uses this to their advantage and continue to abuse their powers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (81) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

cvs sucks 2 in Decatur, Georgia

67 months ago

CVS is the absolute worst company to work for. CVS abuses its employees plan and simple. It is company policy to deny breaks, under staff and create a dangerous working environment. I do not know why in the world anyone would ever consider working for them.

CVS is destroying our profession as badly as Wal-Mart and the $4 generics are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (63) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

cvs sucks 2 in Decatur, Georgia

67 months ago

CVS is the absolute worst company to work for. CVS abuses its employees plan and simple. It is company policy to deny breaks, under staff and create a dangerous working environment. I do not know why in the world anyone would ever consider working for them.

CVS is destroying our profession as badly as Wal-Mart and the $4 generics are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rorschach Paradox in New York, New York

67 months ago

I've worked for CVS for 5 years now, and in my opinion they are the worst when it comes to retail pharmacy. Definitely better organized corporately than Rite Aid, but not by much. CVS treats their employees like slaves, do not give breaks/lunches, and will try to get away with paying as little as possible. I'm sure if there was no federal minimum wage they would try to pay nothing at all. They used to value experience and quality employees, but now that times are tough they will hire anyone (and I do mean ANYONE) as long as they either: A. Have a license if they're a pharmacist, or B. Have a pulse if they're a PSA/Tech. My advice to anyone in the field? Stay away from CVS or Rite Aid. Walgreen's is where it's at in the retail game.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (68) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Rorschach Paradox in New York, New York

67 months ago

I cannot think of any other company, aside from Wal-mart, that is screaming to be unionized than CVS. There is something seriously and fundamentally wrong when someone asking me if I "want fries with that "is making considerably more than someone in a medical field in which a fair amount of expertise and risk is involved. CVS people, contact the UFCW at www.ufcw.org

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

concerned in Troy, North Carolina

67 months ago

Nycole in Port Huron, Michigan said: Not to be nosey. But can anyone tell me what the starting wages at Walgreens, Rite Aid, and CVS? Just trying to compare.

A CVS pharmacy tech employe for 18 years 9 of it Certified Pharmacy Technician ($13.43)an hour CVS SUCKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

theangrytech in Alexandria, Minnesota

67 months ago

concerned in Troy, North Carolina said: A CVS pharmacy tech employe for 18 years 9 of it Certified Pharmacy Technician ($13.43)an hour CVS SUCKS

Troy in NC, I'm with ya $13.43 with your experience is a crock! I live in MN, my last review put me at 15.55 and I got fired a mmonth later. I'm so upset that I wasted nearly 1/2 my life dedicated to a career (I loved) only to have the rug pulled out from under me because of the white collar superior/authoritive pompous asses who are intimidated by us technicians who only thru experience know just a bit more on the whole aspect of retail. So if your hating your wage,hours,boss get out before they get you. We deserve alot more money and the demand is a bunch of bs. Take care fellow cpht

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

been there done that 4 2 long in Decatur, Georgia

67 months ago

CVS is famous for horrible treatment of their employees that's why most people I know, including me, left that place already. I mean I'm only one person, how am I supposed to do drive up, pick-up, count pills, and answer the phone at the same time??? When we don't answer the annoying phone from people calling in about God knows what reasons, one woman called in to ask if CVS carries this particular vaporizer, the pharmacy manager starts shouting at us. So when I did answer, I had to stop my counting in the middle of a 120 pills prescription (the counting machine is broken so we have to manually count to avoid complaints) and go out to the aisle, find, the thing and come back to tell her that we unfortunately don't carry it. Then, she had the nerve to have an attitude with me, I just said bad connection and hung up. I'm so used to this nonstop phone answering that I answer my home/cell phone with "Hi this is CVS pharmacy, how can I help u?" Oh yeah, no break whatsoever unless you're brave enough to ask the stressed out managing pharmacists for a break while the baskets just pile up and the customers start swarming at pick up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (76) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

front of store in Saint Paul, Minnesota

66 months ago

Techwars in Decatur, Georgia said: I agree!!!

This is standard CVS "MO' all across the country.
Burn - Um and Turn - Um!
Make sure the ones who ask questions don't stay long.
The DM's, & Store Managers are given classes by HR on how to lie
Same game in front or back of store.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

overworked in Katy, Texas

66 months ago

CVS has a very bad work ethic. I'm an hourly supervisor that usually works over 40 hours a week, but the manager deletes the hours so I end up with 40 exactly so she wont get in trouble. She does this for everyone too. I can't document my hours because she finalizes everything sunday morning and the evidence is changed. I think I'm going to do a little detective work and see where I can screw them over the way they screw us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (55) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

D'Byrd in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida

66 months ago

SummerDay in Atlanta, Georgia said: CVS hands down!!!!

-the pay sucks
-understaffed
-no breaks
-no lunches

I have been there 2 years and I can honestly say it is the worse company I have ever worked for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

linda carson in Reading, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

-the pay sucks
-understaffed
-no breaks
-no lunches

same with Rite-Aid work work work no where to sit for lunch or break the back rooms have no seating or heat 10 cent raises don't cut it for me anymore!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

linda carson in Reading, Pennsylvania

66 months ago

Join Rite-Aid you may get into a union with good health benefits and the lovely rewards of no back room for breaks no heat in the bathrooms and 10 cent raises every 6 months!! No holiday parties, just work and complaints.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pmz2999 in Waterbury, Connecticut

66 months ago

by far the worse company ever. As corporate management, I was a slave forced to work 75 hours a week. I made it thru 23 years of that crap. I wish I could sue for back wages as most of my work was not true management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ihatcvs

66 months ago

I will never let another company abuse me like CVS did!!!! Good bye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CVS is the worst employer in Hiram, Georgia

66 months ago

CVS hands down!!!!

-the pay sucks
-understaffed
-no breaks
-no lunches

I agree

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maeris

65 months ago

Uhhhh! To think I was was hoping they'd hurry up and open a CVS here in Puerto Rico. My professors told me that they're going around offering paid internships starting at $8 and once certified at least $14 starting, which is much more than Walgreens! Heck they're even offering $60 - $80 an hour for pharmacists who here get paid like $40.

Here the Pharmacy board and the Department of Labor or however you say it in english makes the employer give you a break. If they don't, and you file a complaint they get into deep trouble. And if they fire you for making a complaint then they're in tree times as much trouble!

At the Walgreens I do my intership at it is mandatory to get your lunch hour. They even rush us to hurry up and go take our break because the HIGHER authorities in charge of Puerto Rico's Walgreens don't like to pay overtime.

FILE A COMPLAINT! I'm sure we're not the only ones that BY LAW have to get an hour break every 4-5 hours worth of work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CVS Caremark Mail Order Pharmacy in Plymouth, Pennsylvania

64 months ago

I work for the Carmark CVS mail order facility in Wilkes Barre, Pa.

Filling Techs earn $9.50 an hour and have to fill 120 orders an hour, if they do not meet the Company standard specified they will be written up, this will go in your permanent file. Also labeling bottles...the rate is 216 bottles an hour. If your rate is below 95% in any area you will be written up. 3rd warning is TERMINATION.

Many people did not get raises for 2 years in a row.

In my opinion they use people like a kleenex, then toss then to the wind.

By the way did I mention Carpal Tunnel runs ramped in the mail order facilities!

What a hole! Run! Do not work for this company!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

HopeCVSgoesbankrupt69 in Missouri City, Texas

64 months ago

supermom in Chardon, Ohio said: try the labor board although it may not help your positon you might get a supervisor that turns into a dick.

I WORK IN A CVS PHARMACY IN KATY TOO. I HATE THE PAY. THEY PAY US LOUSY PAY. I MEAN WORK AT MCDONALDS YOU GET PAID THE SAME AND MORE BENEFITS. AT LEAST THERE YOU GET A CHEESEBURGER AT THE END OF THE DAY! AT CVS YOU DONT MAKE ANY MONEY YOU WORK SO HARD AND NO ONE RECOGNIZES IT. I MEAN I COULD CARE LESS IF ANYONE LIKES ME BUT PAY ME WHAT I DESERVE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

john in Los Angeles, California

64 months ago

I feel you guys... I hate CVS/Pharmacy and they took away most of our hours, but I do get my breaks and lunch though. My boss loves me very much, so I get away with a lot of things. My hourly paid is 12/hr. I still feel as though, I'm being over worked. I can't really blame my boss, it's the upper management that is duping us out. They kept cutting hours of our budget. Nothing we could really do. Before we had 275 hours to distribute to all the employees. A week later they cut like 100 hours of our budget. I hoped everybody checked out the new wages that is being implemented. I think 5 years experienced you make 16.80 and 8 years you make 20 an hour. Not sure, I just saw it 1 month ago.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

theangrytech in Moorhead, Minnesota

64 months ago

Hey John what and where is the new wage implementation you saw? Is this CVS policy? Who? What? Where? Curious as I worked 18&1/2 years and was making $15.55 here in Minnesota. Yes, most techs are over worked and soooo underpaid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

brown_dude34 in Boston, Massachusetts

64 months ago

-the pay sucks
-understaffed
-no breaks
-no lunches

Everything you have said is right about CVS/Pharmacy it's the worst place to work. I am seriously trying to warn people away from this field as the work is horrible and the people suck from the pharmacist to the district managers. I am sorry that you had such a terrible experience. All these pharmacy technician schools do is advertise falsehood, if you join there program they will help you find a job but thats not true. In most cases you will end up in a nightmarish hell of a job working in retail until you burnout. Few and far make to a hospital pharmacy technician, and this is with certification and registration. I wasted my time and my money only to see jobs advertised on indeed.com for 1 - 2 years of hospital experience etc..they have a whole bunch of requirements that are bogus, in order not to hire you. I wonder why ???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Tampa, Florida

64 months ago

I work at CVS/Pharmacy as a pharm tech, and while I love my co-workers and pharmacist, we are seriously over-worked and underpaid.

What's really fucked up is that the employees at the Taco Bell right next to us make more than we tech do.

They cut our hours, underpay us, only so that the corporate big wigs can collect their bonus checks.

I'm planning on putting my 2 weeks in on Monday.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michael yanez in Houston, Texas

63 months ago

I agree...CVS...is the worse place to work as a pharmacy tech.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KMG365 in Southbridge, Massachusetts

63 months ago

CVS does suck. They are what are holding back techs from ever becoming anything other then pill counters. Hospital is where it is at for pharmacy technician. However its next to impossible even with experience to get a job in a hospital. Since all hospitals are different and its about who you know. With the exception of IVs, I do not see where any well rounded certified retail tech would have a problem.

I work at a hospital pharmacy in a setting that does not require IVs. It is a hospital for the most part dealing with psych issues. Even that doesn't give me any push when it comes to pharmacy tech jobs in "real hospitals".

I was very close on getting a pharmacy tech job full-time at a local general hospital. Then they hired back someone who worked their 5 years ago.

This is why after about a year of chasing hospital jobs, I decided to go to nursing school. Every job is going to have burn out. Even if your a doctor your going to get burn out, and you can't just not be a doctor anymore. Same thing with Pharmacists.

Find what you like and stick with it. If you want any future for yourself in pharmacy become a pharmacist. Or sleep with someone or pay someone off or know the CEO of a hospital or a Director of Pharmacy, those are the only ways you will get a secure full-time job in a hospital pharmacy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

soon in Norwalk, Connecticut

63 months ago

pmz2999 in Waterbury, Connecticut said: by far the worse company ever. As corporate management, I was a slave forced to work 75 hours a week. I made it thru 23 years of that crap. I wish I could sue for back wages as most of my work was not true management.

You can sue for back wages there is one asst. in ct. filed lawsuit already you are invited to join her.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

cute betty in Monroe, Louisiana

63 months ago

so is this board run by the union? must be . funny how you allow cvs bashing yet when i tell the horror stories of what the union did to rite aid funny how the post won't post. what a crock! but it just proves the union is just as sleezy as the rest of them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Copycat2 in New York

63 months ago

i can say i miss eckerd. they were good to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

scared pharm tech student in Richmond, California

63 months ago

I'm scared and started to worry about the future after read all of these statements. I heard that Kaiser hospital at bay area , califorlina pay more, can anyone tell me how much it start?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wow... in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

62 months ago

Everyone here is just bitching about working too much. I work for CVS as a Pharm tech. My pay is about 14. Don't blame the company as a whole. If you have crappy managers then its their problem. I have a great store manager and great pharmacy supervisor. I work 55-65 hrs a week and I love it. 2 15 minute breaks and 1 30 minute break a shift. sometimes longer. if you don't like the store, then move or quit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

Ann in Crystal Lake, Illinois

62 months ago

I'm a Pharmacy Tech at a WalMart- Similar to CVS- we do get a 1/2 hour lunch. I'm being trained on the job and will have to pass a Cert. Course. No one has the real time to train you at this jobsite, very stressful - baptism by fire training. They wait to tell you any helpful hints to doing the job better or faster. I have come home many nights and just cried, very tired, stressed out. Some of the Pharmacist can really put you in your place and then they make fun of you. At of public humilatation when you make a mistake. Its the roughest job I've even had. I just needed to vent I guess.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jennifer in Richmond, Virginia

62 months ago

I am free at last, free at last, I worked for CVS for 4 years so I understand everybody's complaint.I have gone days without taking a lunch and if you did that they would still take it out of your paycheck. I think a lot of people complain and they realized how much trouble they could get in so they stopped doing that. i remember going to the front to buy a soda and how much trouble that was.
I used to come in on my days off and work and always willing to go the extra mile. I love all of my customers even the nasty ones. I think what did it for me was when my manager comment about my car. I'm driving a used 2003 car but he says I think we are paying you too much. I laughed caused he really believed it. He just bought a new car and house and I had to scrap and save to buy my car. karma is something else, cause my friend still works there and she said after I left they can never find anyone to help. Everyone treated me like I was the worst employee in the world until I left.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SN in Brentwood, Maryland

62 months ago

They suck. Not the only firm though. In pharmacy this is ramapant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

depa801 in Freeland, Pennsylvania

62 months ago

overworked in Katy, Texas said: CVS has a very bad work ethic. I'm an hourly supervisor that usually works over 40 hours a week, but the manager deletes the hours so I end up with 40 exactly so she wont get in trouble. She does this for everyone too. I can't document my hours because she finalizes everything sunday morning and the evidence is changed. I think I'm going to do a little detective work and see where I can screw them over the way they screw us.

As a former shift supervisor of CVS - It is illegal to adjust hrs from an employee. You state tht you are an hrly supervisor, do you have access to the office? If so, you can print out your hours before saturday pm. Or request from another shift to print out your hours, so if this is done and when you get your paycheck and there is a error, Contact HR and report him/her IMMEDIATELY....

NO MANAGER CAN ADJUST HOURS ON PAYROLL!!!!! If the manager of the store is over hours, then he or she will have to answer to the DM...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

lane_000 in Bessemer City, North Carolina

62 months ago

As someone who is looking to change careers, I get the feeling that being a Pharmacy Tech is more of a headache than it's worth. I'm currently in manufacturing and have injuried my back 2x in the last few years and have been researching for a job that is relatively easy on my back. Also, I wish to not have to spend any significant time in school-- no more than year or so. I have seen that the salary/wage is allover the board. After reading some of the horror stories; esp. CVS, I'm going to have t rethink this!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

n/a in Skokie, Illinois

62 months ago

Cvs sucks and the manager is stupid. I can run this store better then her. On 30hours for fulltime!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

n/a in Skokie, Illinois

62 months ago

We need a new Store Mgmt. She is crazy and fights with employees and customers. The company is also only alowing 30 hours for ft. Favorites do not play a good part in any comapny. Report your mgmt if any problems to CORPORATE NOW!!!!!!

n/a in Skokie, Illinois

62 months ago

We need to fight to the death and kick CVS butt and get rid of managers! July 6th is walk of cvs day. Protest for the little guy who works hard for his money and doesn't get paid right and any more respect. Other companies are also can join in. PROTEST!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

n/a in Skokie, Illinois

62 months ago

We need to fight to the death and kick CVS butt and get rid of managers! July 6th is walk of
f cvs day. Protest for the little guy who works hard for his money and doesn't get paid right and any more respect. Other companies are also can join in. PROTEST!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

jay

62 months ago

Report to the labor board

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Moomoo in Tucson, Arizona

62 months ago

I feel your pain. Life is too short to put up with this kind of abuse. You all should get together and strike. Everyone just walk out...THEN negotiate if they want to. Even if you get nowhere, just standing up to tyrants is always a such a rush. ...But alas, no one much does any more, and so the evil scum rule the righteous meek.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Guess who??? in Granger, Indiana

62 months ago

Ok, CVS is truly a bad place to work for. Our District Pharmacy Manager here in Northern Indiana is a small man with a HUGE ego. He will not even say HELLO to the Techs when he comes in to tell us how much we are in the wrong. Sometimes I just want to kick him like a soccer ball:) Also the same reason I will not make all these PCI calls. It will make him look bad. My PIC, she is pretty cool. Our pay is ridiculous and the reason I will not work very hard. As the saying goes:" You get what you pay for." It is however, a good part time job. You do not have much responsibility and just act stupid. Who cares? Some of our Pharmacist get on my nerves when they crawl into these Medicaid Peoples A**. NOBODY from Management will stand behind you when a customer gets NASTY. They are always the same kind, on Welfare, 5 kids with 5 different Daddy's and so on. If you ever work for CVS remember, :YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN." No matter what you are being told. Tech's are just like dirt at CVS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

former CVSer

61 months ago

Guess who you are right on the money... use to work for CVS in SB Indiana... never back you up is very true....but sounds like you have a new DM... when I was around it was an oriental who was so busy kissing her bosses but and rumor has it other things...other then a couple of people I worked with .... telling the truth is not something you will ever find any of the coporate or wnna a be big shots at CVS doing.. and yes I was treated like dirt at CVS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

noyb in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

tech2 in Decatur, Georgia said: i agree cvs is the worst company to work for ever!!!

I agree. It is a very crappy company esp. if you are a tech and not a pharmacy student/intern. no pay raises for 2 years. previous raises well below cost of living.

noyb in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

Techman said: CVS treats employees like crap!!! Stay far away from this company!!! It's who you know and who you $&@())(

I agree. Its is the worst company. They spend more money on those stupid gift cards instead of giving pharm tech reasonable pay increases. The management rarely stands up for the technicians and they are always finding fault with the littlest thing; no positive feedback; no pay raises that even come close to cost of living increase; no pay raises for all the crap you have to put up with and no compensation for a job well done.

Sally in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

RE: Paul in Calif comments about pay. No way! In Chicago, 8 years only $13. I've gotta get out of this s--t hole asap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sally in Chicago, Illinois

61 months ago

john in Los Angeles, California said: I feel you guys... I hate CVS/Pharmacy and they took away most of our hours, but I do get my breaks and lunch though. My boss loves me very much, so I get away with a lot of things. My hourly paid is 12/hr. I still feel as though, I'm being over worked. I can't really blame my boss, it's the upper management that is duping us out. They kept cutting hours of our budget. Nothing we could really do. Before we had 275 hours to distribute to all the employees. A week later they cut like 100 hours of our budget. I hoped everybody checked out the new wages that is being implemented. I think 5 years experienced you make 16.80 and 8 years you make 20 an hour. Not sure, I just saw it 1 month ago.

RE: Paul in Calif comments about pay. No way! In Chicago, 8 years only $13. I've gotta get out of this s--t hole asap.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

brown_dude34 in Hyde Park, Massachusetts

61 months ago

Everything contained in this thread concerning CVS/pharmacy is very true. I used to work at CVS/Pharmacy as a pharmacy associate - pharmacy technician. I will never recommend any decent human being work for this slimy reptilian corporate conglomerate. Pharmacy technicians are not respected at CVS/Pharmacy. I don’t care who you are from the pharmacist to the store managers they will attempt to treat you as if you are lower than dirt. Aspiring pharmacy technicians stay away from CVS/Pharmacy, this is not the company to start your pharmacy technician career with.

Guess who??? in Granger, Indiana

61 months ago

Here is THE TRUTH about working for CVS as a Tech in Northern Indiana: As with any company, you do not get paid for what you do BUT CVS is very bad in compensating you for the responsibility you have. Tech's are being looked at by "most" Pharmacists as cheap help. Our DM, Carlo, actually tries to be respectful to us and does a pretty good job in the faking department but at least he is a nice person. Our District Manager for the Pharmacies, (Binkley)who used to be a Pharmacist in Granger, is just a little weasel with many complex home issues and low self esteem he tries to cover up by being an arrogant LITTLE Man. EVERYBODY laughs after he leaves. He thinks he is HOT SHOT:)I really do not care anymore what's going on. I am part time, and just do what I need to do and do not go above and beyond. The training they give new Tech's is a joke. The Interns get paid double what we get and know Jack Sh** about what is going on. They are being viewed as Gods. Why do they get paid so much more? Oh, I know, the Tech's are stupid and the Interns are the smart people:( Upper Management should really start listening to us and our suggestions. We know more how to save CVS then they think. Give us some credit:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.