"PTCB test is easy to pass once you have the right book"

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 890)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

brown_dude34 in Boston, Massachusetts

66 months ago

A lot of prospective pharmacy technicians don't know and they should know. That the national ptcb exam is a test similiar to the SAT/GED test.

When you want high scores or to pass any test you need to know what to study for.

So the goal is you want to become a certified pharmacy technician and the only way to accomplish that is to pass the national ptcb test. Passing this test allows you to register with your local state board of pharmacy.

So what book covers every area that you need to know on the national ptcb test at www.ptcb.org, it's simple, study smarter not harder and know what to study for.

After taking the national pharmacy test 2 times, the first time I flunked because I did not know what material to study for. The 2nd time I passed after doing research and finding out that "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" was a book that was modeled exactly after the national PTCB test. Every question on in that book covered what was on the national PTCB test.

I flunked the first PTCB test at M.I.T building 10 in Cambridge,MA and passed the second PTCB test at Pearson Education Center in Boston,MA( computerized testing facility)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (327) / No (76) Reply - Report abuse

jaymanfresh in Houston, Texas

60 months ago

i passed the ptcb test the first time without taking any formal classes. The hard part is finding a job that pay ok money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (147) / No (54) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Charlotte, North Carolina

51 months ago

jaymanfresh in Houston, Texas said: i passed the ptcb test the first time without taking any formal classes. The hard part is finding a job that pay ok money

hello ,

what book did you study ? I failed for 2 times, I studies hard but none of question that I studied was on my test. I failed the drug part .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (156) / No (56) Reply - Report abuse

brown_dude_CPhT in Boston, Massachusetts

51 months ago

Lisa in Charlotte, North Carolina said: where did you buy the book ? I failed for 2 times , the drug part. I studied the wrong book , I think !

Out of curiosity what book did you study from ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in Charlotte, North Carolina

51 months ago

brown_dude34 in Boston, Massachusetts said: A lot of prospective pharmacy technicians don't know and they should know. That the national ptcb exam is a test similiar to the SAT/GED test.

When you want high scores or to pass any test you need to know what to study for.

So the goal is you want to become a certified pharmacy technician and the only way to accomplish that is to pass the national ptcb test. Passing this test allows you to register with your local state board of pharmacy.

So what book covers every area that you need to know on the national ptcb test at www.ptcb.org , it's simple, study smarter not harder and know what to study for.

After taking the national pharmacy test 2 times, the first time I flunked because I did not know what material to study for. The 2nd time I passed after doing research and finding out that "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" was a book that was modeled exactly after the national PTCB test. Every question on in that book covered what was on the national PTCB test.

I flunked the first PTCB test at M.I.T building 10 in Cambridge,MA and passed the second PTCB test at Pearson Education Center in Boston,MA( computerized testing facility)

do you want to sell the book to me ? I would buy it from u if you want to sell it .

thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (42) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

pamala1107 in Magnolia, Arkansas

51 months ago

Ok thank u very much!!! All I can do is try my hardest! I greatly appriciate ur help! Thanks again;)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

divyasshah in Jersey City, New Jersey

50 months ago

jaymanfresh in Wichita Falls, Texas said:

Hi..If you need any online guidance,contact sam at ptechsuccess@yahoo.com
He will guide you in such a way that you d able to pass exam within a month.I tried it.Thx.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

superman2310 in Spring, Texas

50 months ago

divyasshah in Jersey City, New Jersey said: Hi..If you need any online guidance,contact sam at ptechsuccess@yahoo.com
He will guide you in such a way that you d able to pass exam within a month.I tried it.Thx.

DOES IT COST MONEY? Do you have all the chapters? :: (

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

caihan in Los Angeles, California

50 months ago

can you also email your study materials to me?

caihan218@hotmail.com

thanks a lot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nocturnal in Grand Forks, North Dakota

50 months ago

are my odds of passing this test good the first time if i'm going to a school that is certified for the PT program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

norma grimaud in San Antonio, Texas

49 months ago

Lisa in Charlotte, North Carolina said: where did you buy the book ? I failed for 2 times , the drug part. I studied the wrong book , I think !

hi lisa the book that i used was pharmacy tech review manual...by joe medina....www.techlectures.com he was a pharmacy tech/pharmacists...i had also failed 2 then i bought his manual and passed...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

sweetysh in Gainesville, Virginia

49 months ago

Hi,
Pls anyone successfully took a course for PT program, give me your feedback.
I am a single mom in temp job, looking for change in career. I wanted to enroll in pharm tech training program at our comm college. But want to make sure about the job potentials, since my financial position is really tight. ( I have to borrow from relatives), please suggest me is it worth. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

toneeg in Downey, California

49 months ago

can you email me your math study also? pleaseeee i would really appreciate it! thankssss

hgonzalez88@live.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

omar in Santa Clara, California

48 months ago

same here please if you can send me your study guide..
Thanks a ton :)
omarnafoosi1989@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

linda

48 months ago

hi...could you please e-mail me your study guide? i am going to take the test and would appreciate your help..please please...the good will come back to you!....i promise....e-mail souknn@aol.com....thanks so much. i am really bad in math and would really appreciate any help on how to study for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

linda

48 months ago

Keith in Beaverton, Oregon said: Everyone is welcome to use www.pharmacy-tech-study.com/
It's 100% free / no registration / no passwords.
I just added a new practice test this week, which makes 9 total and 200 questions.
Enjoy !

thanks! very helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

cg37 in Pasadena, California

46 months ago

sweetysh in Gainesville, Virginia said: Hi,
I am a single mom in temp job, looking for change in career. I wanted to enroll in pharm tech training program at our comm college. But want to make sure about the job potentials, since my financial position is really tight. ( I have to borrow from relatives), please suggest me is it worth. thanks

Hi Virginia,
My friends took their test and now they're certify as pharm techs, however all the jobs they've got offer are mostly part-time a couple was offer full-time but that was before the economy has gone bad. I know you've mentioned you want a job that's secure, your best bet is to go for nursing. It'll cost you alot of money but once you're done with it, it will be worth it in a long run.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

takingtesttomorrow in West Covina, California

46 months ago

sweetysh in Gainesville, Virginia said: Hi,

you can spend about $100 on a book + workbook, study it, spend $129 for the test and take it. plus another $100 or so for state registration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Midnightstar in Westland, Michigan

45 months ago

Not everyone in Detroit is stupid. I know plenty of smart people from there and I happen to be from there also. I passed my PTCB my first try, while studing on my own.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Gasia in Glendale, California

44 months ago

Midnightstar in Westland, Michigan said: Not everyone in Detroit is stupid. I know plenty of smart people from there and I happen to be from there also. I passed my PTCB my first try, while studing on my own.

Which book did you use?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

lponti525 in Tampa, Florida

44 months ago

Hi,

I am in the process of selcting a school. In FL (starting in Jan 2011) the state will only issue a license to an approved program so just buying a study book is not an option and you need a state license in order to work as a PT.

One of the schools I am looking at is telling me that I will be unable to sit for the PTCB exam if I do not go to a progrmatically approved school. Is this true? I am not seeing that this is a restriction on the PTCB site. Could this be new?

Thx,
Linda

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

LadyJ in Stone Mountain, Georgia

43 months ago

norma grimaud in San Antonio, Texas said: hello houston, when i took my test their was one question on the drugs i studied..their was about 3 question about brand/ generic...they ask more math..

My daughter just moved to south of Houston. Where can she go online to find a testing center?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nick56677 in Lincolnton, North Carolina

41 months ago

I passed the ptcb test my first time also and without classes i just studied from a book....all it takes is hard work and dedication to achieve any of your goals:)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

ayna in Palmdale, California

41 months ago

did u study top 200 drugs?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Amex in Bellevue, Washington

41 months ago

Hi all,

I am getting prepared for PTCE and wish to know about what percentage of exam would be about drugs. I know that I am good at maths. So do you think I can pass the exam if I score good in maths and very less in drugs? What type of drug questions appear in the exam? Is it like Brand/generic, functions, side effecs/Adverse effects, contraindications, Mechanism of action? Please help. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Olga in Ann Arbor, Michigan

41 months ago

Hi guys!
Do you nees to study Metric System measures, household measure equivalents, apothecary-to-metric conversions or they will tell you in the test??
Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Miami, Florida

41 months ago

lponti525 in Tampa, Florida said: Hi,

I am in the process of selcting a school. In FL (starting in Jan 2011) the state will only issue a license to an approved program so just buying a study book is not an option and you need a state license in order to work as a PT.

One of the schools I am looking at is telling me that I will be unable to sit for the PTCB exam if I do not go to a progrmatically approved school. Is this true? I am not seeing that this is a restriction on the PTCB site. Could this be new?

Thx,
Linda

No. You do not have to attend a school to take the PTCB exam. Just sign up for the exam online and you can be scheduled to take the exam. I took the exam at pearson.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

student

41 months ago

can you email study info to sheliabrew@gmail.com thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

PTCB Practice Test in Jægerspris, Denmark

40 months ago

Hey ya'll,

You can get a good pointer to see if you are ready for the PTCB exam by using our nifty tool: www.ptcbtests.com/

99 out of 100 who uses our PTCB practice test pass on the first attempt, and if you don't, we refund the price for our tool.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Yna in Caloocan, Philippines

40 months ago

I am a foreigner and will be taking the exam in 2 months. Can anyone please give me any ideas on what questions or what should I be studying for d exam? I know math and drugs info is necessary but do they ask also for principles or drug laws or how PT works in your country? Please do send reading materials or anything that can help me for the exam? Everything will be greatly appreciated. Email: wf.maisog@yahoo.com. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

knpatel in Rex, Georgia

40 months ago

hey im already workin as a p.t. in walmart pharmacy....n im gonna give my exams very soon....
i thought it should b very easy n everything should b known....but ...
after readin all above comments in getting nervous i guess..........
i hv no idea wt to do....
can somebody give me some advise like wt they ask nd exam formate...//
i'll appreciate it...thank u..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Viv in Salt Lake City, Utah

38 months ago

pamala1107 in Springfield, Missouri said: Hi my name is Pamala and I'm about to take my certification test to be a p.t. but I'm stressin out bout it soo much cuz I feel I'll study so hard for it and what I study won't be on there so if u can help me out I would really appriciate it! My email is pamalaneathery@gmail.com plz email ... thanks

Go online and bud those questions . I pass it I took like 3000 questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lucy Smith in Easton, Maryland

35 months ago

Viv in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Go online and bud those questions . I pass it I took like 3000 questions.

Pamela
Did you already take test? How did you do can you give any advise and did anyone answer your emails here.
Lucy 1333lucy@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

PTCB Practice Exam in Jægerspris, Denmark

35 months ago

All you need to do is download the trial version here: www.ptcbtests.com or talk to our happy users on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PTCBTest

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

ronthing@gmail.com in Brockton, Massachusetts

35 months ago

i get this message every time i try to install it (cannot download the application. the application is missing require files. contact application vendor for assistance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Theo84 in Mesquite, Texas

35 months ago

caihan in Los Angeles, California said: can you also email your study materials to me?

caihan218@hotmail.com

thanks a lot!

can u hook me up to man if you dont mind my email is theogiggins84@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

Hey everybody whats up like i said im bout to take that test again for the second and i want this time to be the last time can someone who has recently took the ptcb exam please inform me on what materials to study please.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

35 months ago

brown_dude34 in Boston, Massachusetts said: A lot of prospective pharmacy technicians don't know and they should know. That the national ptcb exam is a test similiar to the SAT/GED test.

So what book covers every area that you need to know on the national ptcb test at www.ptcb.org , it's simple, study smarter not harder and know what to study for.

He man thanks for the info i will go get this book.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Leah in Madison, Wisconsin

35 months ago

jaymanfresh in Houston, Texas said: i passed the ptcb test the first time without taking any formal classes. The hard part is finding a job that pay ok money

Hi,

Congrats. What study guide did you use? Any tips you can give? I have yet to study for it. But.. the economy is going to get better. There will always be a need in any medical profession. There are also hospitals that hire a lot and compound pharmacies. Local.. small ones too. Then the retail ones.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Archana in Oxford, Mississippi

34 months ago

Hi friends
I did my Bachelor of Pharmacy in India
Iam preparing for PTCB
My doubt is am I applicable to this exam...?
Plz someone suggest me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

man89 in Montgomery, Alabama

33 months ago

Could anyone email some materials on the ptcb exam.moniqueadams198640@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Copenhagen, Denmark

33 months ago

Check out the trail at www.ptcbtest.com, it also comes with some useful study reference charts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Copenhagen, Denmark

33 months ago

Check out the trail at www.ptcbtest.com, it also comes with some useful study reference charts.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts

33 months ago

Lisa in Charlotte, North Carolina said: do you want to sell the book to me ? I would buy it from u if you want to sell it .

thanks

if any body want "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" or other books for study the best way go to "library.nu" login there and u can download books free
best of luck :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

nessy

30 months ago

hello i am from NC. what is the right book to study for ptcb. thanks! what do i do next, i just recently finish the course. should i make a appointment for ptcb test now or register first . awhose crom NC out there. give me dvice please what to do. thanks. i appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

nessy

30 months ago

hello i am from NC. what is the right book to study for ptcb. thanks! what do i do next, i just recently finish the course. should i make a appointment for ptcb test now or register first . awhose crom NC out there. give me dvice please what to do. thanks. i appreciate it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nessy

30 months ago

nick56677 in Lincolnton, North Carolina said: I passed the ptcb test my first time also and without classes i just studied from a book....all it takes is hard work and dedication to achieve any of your goals:)

hello i am from NC do you mind if i ask what book you studied for ptcb. what kind of questions they asked. i just finish the online course. i dont know what do to do next. could you give me advice. i would really appreciate it. thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sweetyaub in Hayward, California

30 months ago

urus in Westborough, Massachusetts said: if any body want "Delmars Pharmacy Technician Certification and Review by Patricia K. Anthony" or other books for study the best way go to "library.nu" login there and u can download books free
best of luck :)

Hello, thank you for the info. I tried going to that site but I guess its only for the current student, faculty and staff. Anyways, if you still have the ebook, would you please send it to me sweetyaub@yahoo.com. If not its okay. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lyberti4

30 months ago

Can anyone email me helpful links, study guides anything you think is important for the test! Thank u very much!
Lybreid@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lyberti4

30 months ago

Lybreid@yahoo.com

Plz email anything helpful for the test! Thank you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.