I'm a new tech at Walmart pharmacy, i'm still confused on using the Connexus system such as billing problems and insurance info

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 302)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

JohnS in Denver, Colorado

72 months ago

Ask your co-workers, thats what they are there for.

for the life of me, i do not see why people get jobs, then post on a forum asking for help on how to do the job...ask the people who hired you...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (139) Reply - Report abuse

marla in Sherwood, Arkansas

65 months ago

incorrect ndc number message when billing insurance usually means that that insurance company doesnt cover that drug with that ndc number anymore. that usually happens a lot with medicaid and medicare and state funded programs. just try to tell the patient that you need to get the doctor to call the insurance company for a Prior authorization or just change it to a different manufacturer before the patient gets back to pick up. you cant fiz a refill too soon with an insurance company. its its not a CII-CV then they can just pay outright for it but if its a control they have to just wait for it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Walmart Tech in Downey, California

62 months ago

Walmart starts you off at $12 hourly pay and after 45-60 days they can higher it depending on the improvement that you have made. Also when you get a message saying REFILL TO SOON it also means that the patient still has some medication left and still needs to finish there monthly supply before the Insurance company can pay for another months supply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Downey, California

62 months ago

Walmart Tech in Downey, California said: Walmart starts you off at $12 hourly pay and after 45-60 days they can higher it depending on the improvement that you have made. Also when you get a message saying REFILL TO SOON it also means that the patient still has some medication left and still needs to finish there monthly supply before the Insurance company can pay for another months supply.

Two days ago, Downey, I live in Downey and work at the Walmart in Santa Fe Springs. I've been there about a month.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

rosebud in Richmond, Virginia

61 months ago

vincent in San Bernardino, California said: What are the steps to solve billing problems such as INCORRECT NDC NUMBER, REFILL TOO SOON, etc. or anything else would be helpful? thanks for the replies.

I started working at walmart pharmacy a month a go and they expect you to know everything. insurance you put in as you get new cards. i dont have to dill with the billing problems. I do have to subtitute if they wont to pay cash instead of using their insurance. do input of sigs and i have to do allot of other things. I am going to take my national exam so i can get in the hospital. how much do you make at walmart as a tech where you live? i think my pay sucks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Lynn in Park Forest, Illinois

61 months ago

why ask us? Ask your co-workers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (48) Reply - Report abuse

Luis in Albuquerque, New Mexico

61 months ago

I work for Abq Health Partners we do ambulatory care here. I serve 54-60 clinics with meds and compounds for in clinic use and i prepare IV mixtures for Rheumatology Patients (Orencia,Remicade,Rituxan....etc)and I only get paid 11.65. I just completed my sterile products training and testing and i feel like they are screwing me over with my pay is there anyone that feels they are in a worse situation???? Maybe it will make me feel a little better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

that pay really sucks. i am a certified pharmacy tech at walmart and only make ten an hr. all the things i have to do and know when a patient comes to my window not to mention everything else we should make eighteen and hr. I use to work production and made seventeen. what we do is crutual. we help people we work in medicine. you should be making twenty five for what you do. I just think all of us should go on strike one city or state at a time. doctors get paid really high. they need us all of them, everywhere. pharmacist make alot of money even at walmart but us tech get low pay. we do everything. get back with me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

anonymous in Greenville, South Carolina said: I've been working at Wal-Mart pharmacy for about a month and I still have some things to learn about Connexus. Just recently I had to train to do Input and Drop off and answering the phone. What I learned is that if it's the right drug but a different NDC number, I make sure that there are 5 numbers in the first group, 4 in the next group, 2 in the last group. If not, then just add a 0 the the beginning of the group missing the number. Or I go to the computer and go to Product quote (F8) and type in the drug name, strength, and quanity. There, it would tell me the NDC number, price quote, and how many on hand; and if there is a generic brand. If you're in filling, you can't really get anything wrong. The pharmacist has to do the four point check before it goes to filling to make sure it's the right drug on the prescription. I have to ask my co-workers if I don't know what to do.

go to f8 put in the drug and you can see how many you have on hand. how much do you make there. I just started at walmart. first job as a pharm. tech i make ten a hour. You have to do everything. I hope after some experience i can get in a hospital and make more money. or maybe its just walmart that sucks. get back with me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in La Mirada, California

61 months ago

Learn the job well. Then tell them you want a raise or you'll walk. Break their balls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Adam in Lansing, Illinois

61 months ago

Ok I have been working in Wal mart Pharmacy about a week now, and dont know a lot about using the Connexus system. All i know is when a customer comes in they give you a prescription paper, and then you ask them month and date of birth. After that you put it in the computer and find the name, then you scan it and hit accept. Ok now the hard part is inputting anyone give me some tips and advice of inputting. And what to press?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Taylors, South Carolina

59 months ago

cindy in Albuquerque, New Mexico said: I started working at Walmart a couple months ago, my co-worker said that towards the end of the shift when patients are asked to pick up their meds the next day, in connexus you have "Tommorow" and " Will Pick Up" my co-worker insists that I scan the rx's with the "Will Pick UP" even though customers will come in the next day to pick up their meds, she won't give me an explanation, can anybody?

Well, you'll never know when people will come by and get their meds. Sometimes they'll say they will come tomorrow and get it, but will be there right when you open. What I heard is to set up the pick up time as "Will pick up" and change to pick up time for 15 mins til closing and get it filled before you leave for the night. If you put it in as "Tomorrow" the system will automatically set up the time for 11:00am but their meds probably won't be done by then. So if you do need to set up the pick up time for "tomorrow" be sure to tell them what time they will be ready. I usually tell them after lunch or to call before they come in. Hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

58 months ago

Yes all that is true. However it depends on how you handle the script after u select tomorrow. The pharmacist in charge that works at my walmart does let you put the script in for tomorrow however the script will be in fill before we close. Say if a person drops off a script at 8:55 and we close at 9. We will go ahead and drop it for tomorrow but before we leave we will input it and four point it. That way it will allready be in fill. Cuz get this. I think i figure out how connexus works. say if u put it in for tomorrow and jus leave it there in input for the opening tech. when u open up the nxt morning it will never come up because when u open in the morning you have so much in the troubleshoot que thats waiting to be resolved, the system will keep bringin trouble to u and will never bring up input. this al ready make the script not ready when it spose to be cuz of course u have about 40 scripts or so to fill to and once u release trouble they go to fill so it go up bout 60 n fill and then u input. once u input it the pharmacist still have to 4 point it before it go to fill and once it make it to fill da system will keep it at the bottom cuz of all everything else that been waiting to be filled. so we make sure it in fill before the nxt morning that way it will come up more quicker and will be ready for pickup when the patient comes. I am a tech but sometime i have to work the register and sometime i cheat. lol when a patient come to pik up and its not ready i will MANUALLY update the pick up time by goin to f6, typin in the name and adjusting the time. like if its 4:30 and the script was spose to be ready at 4:15. i would change the time to like 2:15 that way it will come right up no matter what. I usually have to do this alot cuz sometimes I work wit nonfunctional ppl and they just move slow. So to keep cust from lookin at me as if i have turtles circlin my head i make sho it ready

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Phil in Carson City, Nevada

57 months ago

vincent in San Bernardino, California said: What are the steps to solve billing problems such as INCORRECT NDC NUMBER, REFILL TOO SOON, etc. or anything else would be helpful? thanks for the replies.

All pharmacies use different computer programs. To change an ndc is different for every system. You need to ask a senior tech and then write it down!! you wil be doing this many times a day. Some times you are out of your normal stock and your supplier sent you something different or you changed to a different brand. Always change ndc numbers! dont try and slip it by. Also diffent package size is a very common thing when filling a script. Change it so the next tech can do their job faster and it will keep you inventory correct and thus keep your head pharmacist happy. If its to soon for a refil then tell the customer you will have to fax their doc or suspend it until correct date. If its a online refil then suspend it with the right code and call the patient to let them know not to come in until the right day or let them know they will have to ask their doc if they can have it early. like a vacation override. Sounds like you need to write down procedurers so you dont have to keep asking same questions.

gl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Phil in Carson City, Nevada said: All pharmacies use different computer programs. To change an ndc is different for every system. You need to ask a senior tech and then write it down!! you wil be doing this many times a day. Some times you are out of your normal stock and your supplier sent you something different or you changed to a different brand. Always change ndc numbers! dont try and slip it by. Also diffent package size is a very common thing when filling a script. Change it so the next tech can do their job faster and it will keep you inventory correct and thus keep your head pharmacist happy. If its to soon for a refil then tell the customer you will have to fax their doc or suspend it until correct date. If its a online refil then suspend it with the right code and call the patient to let them know not to come in until the right day or let them know they will have to ask their doc if they can have it early. like a vacation override. Sounds like you need to write down procedurers so you dont have to keep asking same questions.

gl

your pay will increase with your time on the job and town you work in. a small town wont pay as much as a giant city might. You should however get a raise when you get your CPhT!!! If after talking with your head pharmacist they say no then you should apply somewhere else!!! Getting your CPhT is a giant step in making sure no mistakes are made. This is a nation wide problem and being certified should be manditory for all tech. These retail places who push out 600 scripts or more a day are not the best place for advancement and these are the same places overloading their pharms and their tech. This is uncalled for and these places like walmart and cvs will pay the price eventually. the giant med co's are already paying giant fines for messing with AWP prices. There will be standards upcoming for pricing and for staffing and certification. There are way too many kids who dont know even basic math filling.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Phil in Carson City, Nevada said: your pay will increase with your time on the job and town you work in. a small town wont pay as much as a giant city might. You should however get a raise when you get your CPhT!!! If after talking with your head pharmacist they say no then you should apply somewhere else!!! Getting your CPhT is a giant step in making sure no mistakes are made. This is a nation wide problem and being certified should be manditory for all tech. These retail places who push out 600 scripts or more a day are not the best place for advancement and these are the same places overloading their pharms and their tech. This is uncalled for and these places like walmart and cvs will pay the price eventually. the giant med co's are already paying giant fines for messing with AWP prices. There will be standards upcoming for pricing and for staffing and certification. There are way too many kids who dont know even basic math filling.

if you r certified then try applying at a hospital. there are dozens of routes you can take at a hospital. your work load might not change but conditions will be a little better and your knowledge will count and move you forward. You can teach after 2 years i think and that sound like a good way to go. people r in desperate need of education in our field. also alot of docs are now dispensing out of their office and they need a dispensing tech to run things. !!!! gl

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous64 in Sanford, North Carolina

57 months ago

Walmart Tech in Downey, California said: Walmart starts you off at $12 hourly pay and after 45-60 days they can higher it depending on the improvement that you have made. Also when you get a message saying REFILL TO SOON it also means that the patient still has some medication left and still needs to finish there monthly supply before the Insurance company can pay for another months supply.

What Walmart do you work for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous64 in Sanford, North Carolina

57 months ago

rosebud in Richmond, Virginia said: that pay really sucks. i am a certified pharmacy tech at walmart and only make ten an hr. all the things i have to do and know when a patient comes to my window not to mention everything else we should make eighteen and hr. I use to work production and made seventeen. what we do is crutual. we help people we work in medicine. you should be making twenty five for what you do. I just think all of us should go on strike one city or state at a time. doctors get paid really high. they need us all of them, everywhere. pharmacist make alot of money even at walmart but us tech get low pay. we do everything. get back with me.

I agree 100%

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

R.bekka1 in Indianapolis, Indiana

57 months ago

The starting pay is not always $12 an hour. It depends on the past five years work experience and the walmart location.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

qumrun in Hicksville, New York

56 months ago

could you please tell me what program walgreen has?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

shelly in La Puente, California

55 months ago

rosebud in Richmond, Virginia said: that pay really sucks. i am a certified pharmacy tech at walmart and only make ten an hr. all the things i have to do and know when a patient comes to my window not to mention everything else we should make eighteen and hr. I use to work production and made seventeen. what we do is crutual. we help people we work in medicine. you should be making twenty five for what you do. I just think all of us should go on strike one city or state at a time. doctors get paid really high. they need us all of them, everywhere. pharmacist make alot of money even at walmart but us tech get low pay. we do everything. get back with me.

I totally agree...Pharmacy Technicians are UNDER PAID! We are in high demand and we need to start looking at the fact, "they need us!" I am not a Pharmacy Tech yet but in process of becoming one soon. I have 4 more months to go and I am doing excellent in my class. I have been researching all over in the net and talking to Pharmacy Techs regarding the pay. I am simply appalled how low a Pharmacy Tech makes compare to the work and knowledge? Getting paid two to three dollars more then minimum wage is ridiculous as a Pharmacy Tech! If we are trained and certified to work with medication that can save or potentially kill a human being then we should be valued for what we do. As a Pharmacy Technician our number one job is to be "accurate" so we can prevent any fatal error such as death. Can you imagine under paying someone to make sure that your medication is correct??? I think that Pharmacy Technicians are under estimated and we need to be re-evaluated for a better-deserved pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mrantenna in Grand Rapids, Michigan

55 months ago

time to form a national pharmacy tech union.... With numbers, we would have a say in the lowlife walmart chain. They are ruining this country.. time for the union to rise again....
Look for another job, pharmacy techs still are high demand. try hospitals, or other pharmacys. Try usa.gov for government pharm tech jobs. the usa pays well in va hospitals and such...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

shene0822 in Hillsborough, North Carolina

55 months ago

I have a interview at wal mart on monday for a pharmacy technician position. Can anyone tell me what questions they might ask

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

buttercup in Eagletown, Oklahoma

55 months ago

MR in Coppell, Texas said: To be a Pharmacy Tech what are the steps? Which book I should buy, then what should I do?

In the state of oklahoma, technicians usually get on the job training. Texas requires a certififcation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tlb5859 in Terrell, Texas

54 months ago

Unfortunately Walmart does not have a technician manual other than the Wire. You sort of have to learn as you go along. Ask questions of your coworkers. If they are considerate, they will help you. I've been a technician for over 30 years and have worked on many different software programs. Connexus is relatively simple, just fill in the blanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jmgonza in Katy, Texas

54 months ago

Well recently we found out that wal-mart is going to increase pay to all CpHT, so Hopefully we will get pay what we really deserve!!! I have been a certified technician for 4 years now and the pay is super crappy. By the way I am not a fan of conexxus, i think wal-mart could afford a better computer system

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

They are not going to increase our pay across the board. We all had to sign a paper stating that we were aware that there is going to be a cap on our salary. The cap for certified techs is going to be $19.41 which means, that is the most we can make. We are still only going to get $0.60 max at each evaluation. I have 25+ years experience and I am only making $12.10 an hour. I was making $11.25 an hour over 10 years ago at my old job. Texas does not have a very high salary for technicians although they should. We are a very integral part of the pharmacy and we really should be compensated for our hard work. The pharmacist could not get along without our help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

I agree with you, but right now just having a job is a plus. Besides I am 4 miles from home so I am saving gas and wear and tear on my car.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jmgonza

54 months ago

I am with you guys!!! We need them to increase us soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

baby in Hialeah, Florida

54 months ago

Hi some body can help me to do this exersice
* How mamy ml of 20% solution should be added to 50ml of a 40% solution to obtain a 25% solution .
I hope someone helpme pleaseeee !!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

tlb5859 in Forney, Texas

54 months ago

0 ml of a 40% solution of the chemical in question contains
(50 ml)(.4) = 20 ml of that chemical.

Suppose we add z ml of a 20% solution. The solution we add contains .2 z ml of the chemical. We end up with a total of
(50 + z) ml of the mixture, and the mixture contains (20 + .2 z) ml of the chemical.

We want the mixture to be a 25% solution. Therefore,
(20 + .2 z) / (50 + z) = .25.
Then 20 + .2 z = (50 + z)(.25) = 12.5 + .25 z, or
20 - 12.5 = (.25 - .2) z.
Thus, 7.5 = .05 z, or z = 7.5 / .05 = 150.

You must add 150 ml of the 20% solution.

The solution you add contains (150)(.2) = 30 ml of the chemical, and your final mixture is 50 + 150 = 200 ml total, containing
20 + 30 = 50 ml of chemical. Since 50 / 200 = .25 = 25%, this is the mixture you want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

baby in Hialeah, Florida

54 months ago

Thank's u but with one is the formula is not alligation ?
or stock solution ? thanku for all ....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Miss C in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

54 months ago

What are some good study tools for the pharmacy technician test! I will be taking it soon and would like to know?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AMY in Warwick, Rhode Island

54 months ago

NO MORE PAY RAISE AFTER 90 DAYS WHAT U START AT IS WHAT U GET FOR A YR TILL UR YEARLY EVAL

54 months ago

Miss C in Baton Rouge, Louisiana said: What are some good study tools for the pharmacy technician test! I will be taking it soon and would like to know?

A BOOK FROM UR LOCAL BOOK STORE AND KNOW THE LAW FOR UR STATE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

54 months ago

Jmgonza in Katy, Texas said: Well recently we found out that wal-mart is going to increase pay to all CpHT, so Hopefully we will get pay what we really deserve!!! I have been a certified technician for 4 years now and the pay is super crappy. By the way I am not a fan of conexxus, i think wal-mart could afford a better computer system

I LIKE CONNEXUS I GOT 1.00 RAISE TO GET CERTIFIED HOW ABOUT U?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

technician in Terrell, Texas

54 months ago

AMY in Warwick, Rhode Island said: NO MORE PAY RAISE AFTER 90 DAYS WHAT U START AT IS WHAT U GET FOR A YR TILL UR YEARLY EVAL

We all had to sign a paper last month stating that we knew that there was a cap on our salaries of $19.41

paul in Meridian, Idaho

54 months ago

I am a new tech to walmart and would like to know if connexus has a book of sig codes, or as I like to call them, "cheats" or "hot sigs". The sig part is way different than what I am used to and i hate to always have to type FF then the sig free hand. If there is a print out or a book that can be obtained that lists these that would be sweet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rere09 in Frederick, Maryland

53 months ago

How do you become certified to work as a pharmacy technician in walmart, what test do i take? how do i access the test, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jbell822 in Tyrone, Pennsylvania

53 months ago

i am doing an online course for pharmacy technician right now..i cant go to a real school class because i have to work for my wife and child..i have about 5 months till ill complete this course..with pharamcys still hire me even tho i havent finished my course yet?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jmgonza in Houston, Texas

53 months ago

I hate our uniform lol we should wear like the vision center clothes normal outfits!!

merefox in Camden, Arkansas

53 months ago

WHAT?? I started at 9.50 and now after 2 years only make 9.95 and that is the max my manager could give me. What dreamworld Wal-Mart are you at...take me there for God sakes...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

merefox in Camden, Arkansas

53 months ago

We only have two techs in our store in Texas...YEP thats right only 2 of us. We don't get to take breaks we work 12 hour days. Only get one day off then work 3 days, then work one day off. We split the weekends between us and I make UNDER 10 an hour. Its slave labor. We are filling over 300 scripts a day. I can't afford to leave but it is KILLING me. We can't call in sick or have any time for our familys...it is aweful. I talked to Management and they really don't care. They really don't.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

pxy in Minneapolis, Minnesota

53 months ago

KG in Grand Rapids, Michigan said: Try forming a union nationwide. I too , worked at a factory for 32 years, and now that they closed, I am going to everest in the pharmacy tech program there. I dont want to come out of it and only make 11-12 an hour. I say join a nationwide union, then and only then will we have fair wages and benefits.. try united steel workers, I was a member there for years. Im sure they would be glad to help

You shouldn't have gone to school for it. It don't pay well. You can even start at retail for a year and learn from there and take it somewhere else. It's not wort the loans that you take out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

tlb5859 in Terrell, Texas said: They are not going to increase our pay across the board. We all had to sign a paper stating that we were aware that there is going to be a cap on our salary. The cap for certified techs is going to be $19.41 which means, that is the most we can make. We are still only going to get $0.60 max at each evaluation. I have 25+ years experience and I am only making $12.10 an hour. I was making $11.25 an hour over 10 years ago at my old job. Texas does not have a very high salary for technicians although they should. We are a very integral part of the pharmacy and we really should be compensated for our hard work. The pharmacist could not get along without our help.

With all the years and experiences, you should try long term care, doing order entry. All you would do is enter orders and answers phones. You would be making a little more than what you're getting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

53 months ago

Jbell822 in Tyrone, Pennsylvania said: i am doing an online course for pharmacy technician right now..i cant go to a real school class because i have to work for my wife and child..i have about 5 months till ill complete this course..with pharamcys still hire me even tho i havent finished my course yet?

Yes, a lot of places will hired you just because you're going to school for it. And if you do get hired a lot of the places will help and pay for you ct exam, which you won't have to pay out of pocket for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

CPhT ENC in Havelock, North Carolina

52 months ago

Walmart pays about as well as hospitals. I'm a hospital tech w/previous experience in retail, namely, WalMart. Working @ WalMart is better. Between the My$hare bonuses and cheaper health insurance, the fact you work at WalMart can be overlooked. A tech in a hospital is one step up from the janitors, and you're not a "professional" there, you're simply dispensable help doing monkey work in scrubs. Nurses, doctors, and pharmacists are all above you, and believe me, it BLOWS! So it all depends on what badge you want to wear, not the pay difference.

Jbell822 in Tyrone, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

pxy in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Yes, a lot of places will hired you just because you're going to school for it. And if you do get hired a lot of the places will help and pay for you ct exam, which you won't have to pay out of pocket for it.

thanks thats nice to know..i wasnt sure if they wanted you to get certified before or not..thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

acts1614 in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

51 months ago

I need help in knowing how to be better at troubleshoot. Starting in June if stores haven't already started. We are suppose to input the sigs before the customer leaves the dropoff window. Today I had a rx for xopenex and a reject that said insurance allows 9.6 per day. ??? Things are going to change in June for Tech's drastically. I need to make sure that I have the troubleshoot figured out before June. I also have a staff pharmacist that has it in for me. When I do need help, I get in trouble for asking a question. So what is a person suppose to do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Downey, California

51 months ago

Ask anyway.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.