Please help me find a right books to study for pharm tech exams

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Kent Le in Anaheim, California

16 months ago

Kent Le in Anaheim, California said: I am a college student, has no experience in medical field but wish to be certified as a pharm tech. I started to study calculus I, chemistry I, and biology I in college last semester and passed with a very high grade and understanding. Do i have enough skills or knowledge to study for a pharmacy technician?
I'm planing to study by myself ( not taking any courses or online courses ) so how long would it take? What books should i use to pass the exam and to understand the job? I bought the "Mosby's Pharmacy Technician Princibles and Practice 3rd edition" and "Pharmacy Technician certification exam review 3rd edition of Lorraine C. Zentz" and have no clue which one is better ( my budget allows me to choose only 1 of them). Both 2 books have positive reviews and high rates. To me, I feel like the Mosby one (OMG OVER 1K PAGES) has so much information that i do not know which topic is important and where to start. Although the Lorraine is more understandable and organized to me, i am still afraid that it does not cover enough information to pass the exam and to understand the job.

Please help me ! i really need helps right now and as soon as possible because i only have 4 more days to return the books.

Thank you so much for everything and i apologize for the grammar.
My email is : Kentigsw@yahoo.com I APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSES AND THANK YOU ALL

Also, Please let me know if u have other better books. Thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Medina in Denver, Colorado

16 months ago

Kent Le in Anaheim, California said: Also, Please let me know if u have other better books. Thanks again

Tech Lectures offers a study packet that has helped thousands in the passing of the national exam. They also offer FREE email support as well. Excellent and affordable material.

www.tlectures.com/reviewpacket.html

Joe Medina, CPhT

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.