Touro college physician assistant program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Nicki1228 in Farmingdale, New York

35 months ago

I am applying to Touro College for their Physicians assistant program. I was wondering what GPA and prior experience in the field was for anyone who got accepted there. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mehran houshmand in Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of

34 months ago

I repectly love to get into PA program in touro collge in BayshoreNY
Please advise me how can I get in that
I would like to say I am 56 year old.I am an industrial engineer.Now I am in Tehran/Iran.

I lived in Bayshore and Brentwood from 2001 to 2oo5.but I do nat have a greencard.I add to say my children are in Bayshore. May daughter is a radiologist in Stonybrok University and my son is sa business student in there.
So how could you help me .I appreciate you for helping me.
Best Regard

Mehran Houshmand

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lupadr01 in New Brunswick, New Jersey

29 months ago

Hello!

I am planning on applying to touro college PA program (manhattan). I have a 3.2 GPA in neuroscience from Rutgers and also 100 volunteering and 150 PA shadowing hours. What are my chances of getting in? Please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

lupadr01 in New Brunswick, New Jersey

29 months ago

Hello!

I am planning on applying to touro college PA program (manhattan). I have a 3.2 GPA in neuroscience from Rutgers and also 100 volunteering and 150 PA shadowing hours. What are my chances of getting in? Please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JonSm in Los Angeles, California

28 months ago

I will also appreciate if someone can share their experience. I am thinking about Touro College. My GPA is not that great so I am not sure whether I will be able to make it.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.