Touro college physician assistant program

Comments (5)

Nicki1228 in Farmingdale, New York

44 months ago

I am applying to Touro College for their Physicians assistant program. I was wondering what GPA and prior experience in the field was for anyone who got accepted there. Thanks!

mehran houshmand in Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of

42 months ago

I repectly love to get into PA program in touro collge in BayshoreNY
Please advise me how can I get in that
I would like to say I am 56 year old.I am an industrial engineer.Now I am in Tehran/Iran.

I lived in Bayshore and Brentwood from 2001 to 2oo5.but I do nat have a greencard.I add to say my children are in Bayshore. May daughter is a radiologist in Stonybrok University and my son is sa business student in there.
So how could you help me .I appreciate you for helping me.
Best Regard

Mehran Houshmand

lupadr01 in New Brunswick, New Jersey

37 months ago

Hello!

I am planning on applying to touro college PA program (manhattan). I have a 3.2 GPA in neuroscience from Rutgers and also 100 volunteering and 150 PA shadowing hours. What are my chances of getting in? Please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

lupadr01 in New Brunswick, New Jersey

37 months ago

Hello!

I am planning on applying to touro college PA program (manhattan). I have a 3.2 GPA in neuroscience from Rutgers and also 100 volunteering and 150 PA shadowing hours. What are my chances of getting in? Please let me know. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

JonSm in Los Angeles, California

37 months ago

I will also appreciate if someone can share their experience. I am thinking about Touro College. My GPA is not that great so I am not sure whether I will be able to make it.

Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.