PILOT JOB IN LIBYA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (29)

AMN in Khartoum, Sudan

80 months ago

JUST WANT TO HAVE AN IDEA FROM SALAHUDIN,ABOUT POSSIBILITY OF JOB IN LIBYA ,,IM A HOLDER OF ATPL ..2700 HRS,,,RATED ON AN-74
AN-26 ,,,WISHING TO HAVE CONTACT WITH AIR LIBYA TIBISTY ,,,,APPRECIATING YOUR SUGGESTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

AMN in Khartoum, Sudan

77 months ago

I THINK YOU HAVE TO ACCUMULATE MORE HOURS,

WHAT IS THE CHANCE OF GETTING JOB IN LIBYA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Munzer Allahham in Amman, Jordan

75 months ago

am ex pilot with syrian air ,, and quit flying three years ago ,, I have total of 17400 jet flying hours : super caravel , B-727 , B747 _sp .A-320,,
am 52 years old and have 7300 hours as Captain on 727 and A-320..
where can I find good job for my qualifications??
Regards

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

amn in Khartoum, Sudan

75 months ago

qatar airways or gulfair

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Munzer in Orlando, Florida

73 months ago

Am a former captain in Syrian Air with 18000 hrs ( all jet international flights) havent flown for three years ,, and want to go back to flying any type . any company,, any airlines or private jet, , any where ,,,
how can get back to sky ?? any response will be appreciated to my email address : cpt_munzer@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

HOVVERBOY in Málaga, Spain

59 months ago

I am looking for a Helicopter Pilot or Fixed wing position in Libya/North Africa....Oil/Corporate/Private.....

I have FAA ATPL 15000hrs Instructor ratings in BOTH Helicopters and Airplane, Worlwide experience...British. Instrument Instructor also......I live across the water in Spain.

Any leads or assistance would be appreciative. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nacho in Madrid, Spain

57 months ago

Greetings. I would like to get info on pilot positions at Lybian Airlines. I have extensive experience on Airbus 320/340/330 for 13 years. I have also flown Boeing 737 300/400. I also have a friend who is interested in copilot positions, he has experience on B-747 and Airbus 330/340. Thank you.

Mustaffa in Iraq

56 months ago

I am a piston commercial pilot , I have FAA and jordanian license, I've been seeking in everywhere almost for a job. any possibilty to have a job in lybia or anywhere as to fly jet airplanes???? I have 350 hours and my age is 21 years old . Iraqi nat.

regards

you have long way to run in Orlando, Florida

56 months ago

it is not that easy to find job with no rating on any airplane or any experience ,,
you have to keep searching till you meet airlines who can get you qualified on specific type of airplane ,, but never give up .
try to expect the good not bad ,,
just I'd like to advice you : in case you decide to make type rating on your account ( not recomended) never make it in Jats Jordan ,, the training level there is very bad ,and their target just earn money ,,and if you are not supported by Airlines they will waste your time and charge you more money
Good luck

Mustaffa in Iraq

56 months ago

Thank you guys for the advises ,I wouldn't say jet if I found a job on piston engine airplanes in Middle East ,in M.E its hard to keep your Instrument currancy ....you can't rent a C172 in Jordan in less than 600 $ per hour.... its crazy thats why I'm looking and applying for airlines... you guys wish me luck.......

Mustaffa in Iraq

56 months ago

Thank you guys for the advices ,I wouldn't say jet if I found a job on piston engine airplanes in Middle East ,in M.E its hard to keep your Instrument currancy ....you can't rent a C172 in Jordan in less than 600 $ per hour.... its crazy thats why I'm looking and applying for airlines... you guys wish me luck.

and yes Jat jordan I've heard a lot of bad stories about their training , and the way they treat people

56 months ago

I advice you to keep yourself up to date through some smulator hours,, not in JATS ,, in any Academy,,or even in any private facilities who has any full flight simulator training device, good luck

HOVVERBOY in Mijas, Spain

56 months ago

Any Helicopter jobs out there 15000hrs FAA ATPL Worlwide Experience
Lot of Twin Time

56 months ago

THanks for the reply....I am a US Green Card Holder for the past 16 years so the USA jobs would be good to get as well, if I could find anyone who actually answers their e-mails to companies that I have approached......

56 months ago

even if you have green card ,, it is very difficult to get aviation job in USA
I have 18000 flying hours on 4 types of airplane ,, and am green card holder ,, but the market in USA didnt allow me even to get documentation job here ..
United Airlines have 1200 pilot witing to enter th airline..
it is good to think about it ,, but dont bend on graet hope with that ..
Cpt Munzer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

56 months ago

THanks for the reply......you mention Instructing....I have Dual Instructor Ratings in Helicopters and Airplanes Advanced Ground Instructor and CFII Helicopters and so far have had no replies to any schools that I have contacted...go figure? "Sod off" would at least be a reply from these companies...better than silence.

56 months ago

I did have but they are too hard to keep current.....so I just use my FAA which I have had for the past 32 yrs......and is kept current.....I did a TransAtlantic Cessna 172S last year from St Johns Canada via the Azores then to Malaga, Madrid, Malta and then Jeddah....50 hrs....seemed like a good idea at the time and stopped me getting bored for a while......then I was not paid for 6 months!! so very shy of that again....

Mustaffa in Iraq

56 months ago

Hi Guys,I have a CPL/FAA I wanna convert it to JAA!whats the best way to do it ?

Thanks

hovvaboy in Mijas, Spain

56 months ago

Mustaffa......this is a link for you to look at....or google

CAA Pilot Exam preparation...a friend of mine has just finished all the exams and he studied on the internet....thousands of multi choice questions.....

dauntless-software.com/PRODUCTS/GroundSchoolJAA/ATPL/jaapurchase.asp?

DAVOOD SOLTANI in Tehran, Iran

56 months ago

I AM LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT AS H PILOT IN OFFSHORE OIL RIG OPERATION,I HAVE ICAO ATPL(H)+IR (5600HRS)RETED ON BELL212/205 & AS365N3

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mustaffa in Iraq

55 months ago

thanks alot howabody in mijas Best luck bro.

hovvaboy in Málaga, Spain

55 months ago

Mustaffa....have you sorted out your JAA Exam stuff online?

Did the link to the website I gave you help...hope so, just wondering....Best Wishes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

janepilot in Orlando, Florida

55 months ago

one more try with Jat training centre in Amman JOrdan failed ,,
they care only at money ,, they made me trap that I will get best Job after perfect training
I waste my money without any certificate ,,
they are suck ,, dont ever believe them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

tjetpilot in Tangerang, Indonesia

51 months ago

For anyone having a wide experience in helicopter ops, try to apply to Travira Air-Indonesia. They operate S76s and Bo105s for offshore. try to check their web.

Good luck!

chopperjoe@aol.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

41 months ago

Let's all contact the CIA, maybe they will have a position for all of us.

eagle555ification in Ica, Peru

36 months ago

i have more than 2780 hrs flight,2100 on command, 135 ops, but this hours of flight are only on the pilots log, i have a initial training of an26 and f27 20 years ago,, i flight a500s, a80, b80, pa31, c206,c402,pa28,supercub, c172,c180, etc,,, 5th ammendment i cant speak anymore.

Mustaffa Hashim in Daytona Beach, Florida

36 months ago

hovvaboy in Málaga, Spain said: Mustaffa....have you sorted out your JAA Exam stuff online?

Did the link to the website I gave you help...hope so, just wondering....Best Wishes.

Yes off course the website was so helpful But unfortunately I did not go far with the JAR conversion course since I have started my CFI course in USA....

I appreciate it bro.

Any jobs update?

cptmunzer in Syrian Arab Republic

36 months ago

to eagle 555
I guess those hours are helpful and useful when you look for job in any flying academy, you cant consider them when you join airlines .
they consider the actual flying hours for any aircraft over 5700kg of weight .
I have 18000 flying hours and wish with all those hours onjet , wish to fly small aircraft or give training on Simulator.
Good luck for all.

cptmunzer in Syrian Arab Republic

36 months ago

to eagle 555
I guess those hours are helpful and useful when you look for job in any flying academy, you cant consider them when you join airlines .
they consider the actual flying hours for any aircraft over 5700kg of weight .
I have 18000 flying hours and wish with all those hours onjet , wish to fly small aircraft or give training on Simulator.
Good luck for all.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.