Layouts/Calculations

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Jon M.

67 months ago

Just wondering, for you current fitters. Are there any websites out there that contain neat calculations (ex. I know trimmed fittings, a measured degree roll, etc.) or anything of that nature?? How about computer programs? A little while back I caught a glimpse of a program that had the refrence marks for large Type 1,2,3,4 dummylegs with the headers on various rolls and it looked really f-n cool. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-Jon

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jon M.

67 months ago

So, no one knows of anything?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cristian in Santos Lugares, Argentina

67 months ago

the best of the best argentina pipefitter

Jonathan in Greenwood, Indiana

66 months ago

Jon M. said: Just wondering, for you current fitters. Are there any websites out there that contain neat calculations (ex. I know trimmed fittings, a measured degree roll, etc.) or anything of that nature?? How about computer programs? A little while back I caught a glimpse of a program that had the refrence marks for large Type 1,2,3,4 dummylegs with the headers on various rolls and it looked really f-n cool. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-Jon

Pipefitters blue book

Jeremy

61 months ago

If you go to www.harderwoods.com/pipetemplate.php and use the pipe template make that allows i.d. and o.d. calculations and angles of branches at your discretion, you'll be impressed. PLUS, its printable in life size templates. You just have to know the when to use the i.d. or o.d. to make a clean fit without trimming.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

epadrigo in United Kingdom

38 months ago

Try to search doosan babcock pipe fitters on face book. Check if you can understand my formulas in there for branch fabrication. I hope it could help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

epadrigo in United Kingdom

38 months ago

If you could able to follow that formulas, you don't need to make any template.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.