THE GOM IS ON FIRE ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (15)

Chris Wimberly in O Fallon, Missouri

71 months ago

john in Thibodaux, Louisiana said: I know where the real fitters jobs are, 10 yrs. min. exp. req. if you have any questions about how to pipe fitting or weld pipe, you do not fit the bill. good money, some long term, some short term.

contact me at chriswimberly@earthlink.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

6 in Edmonton, Alberta

71 months ago

john in Thibodaux, Louisiana said: I know where the real fitters jobs are, 10 yrs. min. exp. req. if you have any questions about how to pipe fitting or weld pipe, you do not fit the bill. good money, some long term, some short term.

Looking to get to GOM. own home on Yucatan Penninsul any information, or help on how to work there would be appreciated. I am a Canadian resident. 1o years oilfield experience in pipefitting.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

robertaplin@hotmail.com in Colorado Springs, Colorado

68 months ago

I have 16 years experience as a journeyman pipefitter. I am NCCER certified. Plase contact me at robertaplin@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wdcarroll in Lakeland, Florida

68 months ago

Where? contact me at erl62405@yahoo.com

ezrob1999@yahoo.com in Cheyenne, Wyoming

68 months ago

I have 35+years as a pipefitter and would like to know where all the works at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Larry despigno in Florence, Alabama

63 months ago

I have been fitting pipe for 25+ years and consider myself a fabricator.I can read as well as draw,to scale or not, any blueprint,iso,flowsheet,cut view,p&id dwg from scratch in unit or from main prints as well as accurate as builts.I a have supervision experience and extensive safety training.Contact me at this address. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bobby in Bushnell, Florida

63 months ago

If your a experienced pipe fitter you don't have to ask where the jobs are I'm retired with 40 years as a fitter and a fabricator and still get calls about jobs and who ever is trying to fool you for your e-mail address probably has no idea what a pipe fitter is let me give you guys a hint start with industrial tradesmen,grus construction, performance contractors and the list goes on because a real fitter helps his brother

Tony5hu in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

I'm a real Fitter and i tell you there are jobs out there but for every one there 500 trying to get it and most of them aren't pipe hands. I have many contates that want me to work for them when there job starts the problem is they're not starting any now. I just dont understand whats going on in the oil buisness witch is what drives all our work. So real pipe fitter or not were are all the jobs???????!!!!!! there few and far!!!! but it will pick up soon i hope.

Tony5hu in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

if yo were a pipe hand for 40 years then you should know whats up now with all that you had to deal with in th seventies.

mike rushing in New Orleans, Louisiana

60 months ago

The problems I have had is pipefitters fresh out of school with certifications and have never touched a piece of pipe. Give them and ISO to fab, they give it back to you saying what is this?

ron middleton in Toronto, Ontario

59 months ago

Tony5hu in Houston, Texas said: I'm a real Fitter and i tell you there are jobs out there but for every one there 500 trying to get it and most of them aren't pipe hands. I have many contates that want me to work for them when there job starts the problem is they're not starting any now. I just dont understand whats going on in the oil buisness witch is what drives all our work. So real pipe fitter or not were are all the jobs???????!!!!!! there few and far!!!! but it will pick up soon i hope.

work right now is in Canada, have clients looking for ticketed fitters with red seal for some good money jobs. We just have some work visa issues to get straighten out which should be hopefully in the next couple of weeks, If you are interested send resume to canadatrades@orioneng.com the more resumes we have the better case we can make to the goverment to issue the visas.

joeclaunch1967@yahoo.com in San Bernardino, California

59 months ago

I have 20 years in pipefitting/ welding /4years being a foreman willing to relocate
can read biue prints

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

joeclaunch1967@yahoo.com in San Bernardino, California

59 months ago

wdcarroll in Lakeland, Florida said: Where? contact me at erl62405@yahoo.com

please contact joeclaunch1967@yahoo.com willing to work anywhere even relocate.
im interested

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

manisaru in Nagercoil, India

56 months ago

25 year oil&gas powerpland pipeline welding supervisor/foreman

Gary M. in Brandon, Florida

15 months ago

mike rushing in New Orleans, Louisiana said: The problems I have had is pipefitters fresh out of school with certifications and have never touched a piece of pipe. Give them and ISO to fab, they give it back to you saying what is this?

I wonder what school this be? I would say that in my school. I have fit up pipe and off of isometric drawings we made in class. The next time you buy a Pipefitters Blue Book turn last page in the back and read it and reply back and tell me what College I'm attending Pipefitting at.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.