Pipefitter Questions for Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Luke Bell in Visalia, California

94 months ago

I am a Building Supe and would like about 6-10 questions I could ask a candidate Pipefitter during an interview to see if they are a qualified Candidate. Email me what you have at vfc2020@yahoo.com Questions and Answers please. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (219) / No (51) Reply - Report abuse

louie in Binangonan, Philippines

55 months ago

i just wanted to have an idea on what will be the interview question, hoping also for a sample answer to the questions. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (97) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

louie in Binangonan, Philippines

55 months ago

i just wanted to have an idea on what will be the interview question, hoping also for a sample answer to the questions. thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

herbertwatkins in Monroeville, Alabama

53 months ago

what are some of the questions on a pipefitter test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (86) / No (19) Reply - Report abuse

nhel padilla in Manila, Philippines

50 months ago

Luke Bell in Visalia, California said: I am a Building Supe and would like about 6-10 questions I could ask a candidate Pipefitter during an interview to see if they are a qualified Candidate. Email me what you have at vfc2020@yahoo.com Questions and Answers please. Thanks

give him a isometric drawing and let him to stimate how many length of pipes they are going to use,,,sizes, fittings,, name them all,,namely also kinds of valve & flanges,,and command him to layout or fabricate a 4 piece 90 degree elbow,,, bcoz some pipe fitters are not really pipe fitter they called are pipe figthers,,,je,,je,,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

ed in United Kingdom

49 months ago

nhel padilla in Manila, Philippines said: no,,, your wrong,,, that is not the option you do,,,be a professional,,they need a work,,they need to support their fanacial everyday,, then if they are not qualified then you demote them as a pipe fitter helper,,, well im sorry 4 saying this,,, i dont aquire your suggestion,,,

Pipe fitter ka kabayan|?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jose in Maputo, Mozambique

47 months ago

nhel padilla in Manila, Philippines said: give him a isometric drawing and let him to stimate how many length of pipes they are going to use,,,sizes, fittings,, name them all,,namely also kinds of valve & flanges,,and command him to layout or fabricate j4 piece 90 degree elbow,,, bcoz some pipe fitters are not really pipe fitter they called are pipe figthers,,,je,,je,,

its ok 4 me to show u wat i got and i can prove to you that i am not a pipe figther.coz telling the truth your question is only a basic.just for me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

success in Johannesburg, South Africa

31 months ago

nhel padilla in Manila, Philippines said: give him a isometric drawing and let him to stimate how many length of pipes they are going to use,,,sizes, fittings,, name them all,,namely also kinds of valve & flanges,,and command him to layout or fabricate a 4 piece 90 degree elbow,,, bcoz some pipe fitters are not really pipe fitter they called are pipe figthers,,,je,,je,,

how do you fabricate a 4 piece 90 degree elbow?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

william in Europe

30 months ago

louie in Binangonan, Philippines said: i just wanted to have an idea on what will be the interview question, hoping also for a sample answer to the questions. thanks

Most frequent asked Question are the following:

>Focus on the Piping Isometric drawing,in that piece of paper they will get questions from it,so be familliar on what information written there.

e.g.
A. Piping Related Symbols,(vavles & acronyms.)

B. Piping offset calculations(45 & 90 degrees)

C.draw iso. Drawing using wire shaping/bending base on the Iso drawing.& orthographic projection (drawing) recognitions

D.retain in your mind the computation formula practically.

E.orientation/coordination(north/easting,elevation)

F.Tools/safe and productivity.(behaviour)

This is base on my experience when it comes to verbal & written Interview.I hope that it could help others to inspires in getting on an interview.good luck for the firstimers.

Thank you,
William.@ qatar

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.