any info about work in florida, shutdowns or ongoing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (18)

BRD III in Archer, Florida

62 months ago

need some milright work any help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Indianpaw in Sumter, South Carolina

61 months ago

ron middleton in Edmonton, Alberta said: if you can travel, and a red seal ticket, have work here in canada. 5-10+ union scale 3+ month duration.
drug testing required 100/day sub for days worked. send e-mail for more particulars we have spots for about 200+

I would love to here more about your job if it is still available.thankyou Greg Hooton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dave copelin in Wildwood, Missouri

61 months ago

Is there an email so I can send a resume or contact you about this job? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ron middleton in Edmonton, Alberta

61 months ago

resumes to alberta@orioneng.com
having trouble getting out of country worker in at present, but working on the problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

marian in Fort Myers, Florida

60 months ago

On Halloween day I lost my job, since than is Halloween every day in my family, when creditors call. I am willing to travel even overseas. I know this will be hard for my wife and family.
I am 47 and have been welding since high school ( I worked in trans gas in Russia, lots of work in Manhattan, NY, Florida... ) I am pipe fitter, welder, structural welder.......
I Need job, otherwise I will loos my home

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

kuterrsbg in Batavia, Illinois

59 months ago

need work

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ron middleton in Toronto, Ontario

58 months ago

Indianpaw in Sumter, South Carolina said: I would love to here more about your job if it is still available.thankyou Greg Hooton

sorry it took o long, trying to get visa issues straight, jobs still available, new e-mail canadatrades@orioneng.com, send up the resume and we should be hearing back from the goverment with the next couple of weeks.
still 5-10+, $100/day live out in central AB. clse to a major center.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

keith in Trenton, Florida

57 months ago

I need a job. I am a certified plate welder, i can also mig and tig weld ive ben welding sense high school, am now 25 years old. Cant take much more without a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

PAUL in Thousand Oaks, California

57 months ago

marian in Fort Myers, Florida said: On Halloween day I lost my job, since than is Halloween every day in my family, when creditors call. I am willing to travel even overseas. I know this will be hard for my wife and family.
I am 47 and have been welding since high school ( I worked in trans gas in Russia, lots of work in Manhattan, NY, Florida... ) I am pipe fitter, welder, structural welder.......
I Need job, otherwise I will loos my home

CALL THE SAN DIEGO SHIPP YARD,, THAT IS YOUR BEST BET

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ALEXANDER in Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania

56 months ago

marian in Fort Myers, Florida said: On Halloween day I lost my job, since than is Halloween every day in my family, when creditors call. I am willing to travel even overseas. I know this will be hard for my wife and family.
I am 47 and have been welding since high school ( I worked in trans gas in Russia, lots of work in Manhattan, NY, Florida... ) I am pipe fitter, welder, structural welder.......
I Need job, otherwise I will loos my home

marian! i live in philadelphia, i do work in a shipyard and here all the contractors welder get a very good pay, if you have an experience as a welder for that long and you are willing to travel come to philadelphia and try with these companies on here. you must have to take some test but if you think that you can pass it, come on, try to find the worldwide phone number and make an appointment. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

earl

54 months ago

ron middleton in Edmonton, Alberta said: if you can travel, and a red seal ticket, have work here in canada. 5-10+ union scale 3+ month duration.
drug testing required 100/day sub for days worked. send e-mail for more particulars we have spots for about 200+

pipe fitter instrument fitter and combo welder looking for work soon currently working lu 718 If you are still hireing email at chugachi@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Walter in Streetsboro, Ohio

54 months ago

I am a 15 year pipefitter out of local 120 how can I find out more info about Canada.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marian in North Fort Myers, Florida

54 months ago

ALEXANDER in Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania said: marian! i live in philadelphia, i do work in a shipyard and here all the contractors welder get a very good pay, if you have an experience as a welder for that long and you are willing to travel come to philadelphia and try with these companies on here. you must have to take some test but if you think that you can pass it, come on, try to find the worldwide phone number and make an appointment. good luck.

Alexander Thank you so much for your advice. I applied to ship yard in LA and I got a Job.
Thank you again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marian in North Fort Myers, Florida

54 months ago

PAUL in Thousand Oaks, California said: CALL THE SAN DIEGO SHIPP YARD,, THAT IS YOUR BEST BET

Thank you so much I got job in shipyard in La. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

walt williams in Jacksonville, Arkansas

47 months ago

looking for work welding over 20 years millwright,boilermaker,or structural welder
contact me at mathisjean@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ronald in Plant City, Florida

36 months ago

i looking for esctructural welding jobs , mig and stick ..thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Slickback

14 months ago

Thats sounds real good. I am all the way down here in Florida though. Is there by chance a way I can test closer to home and then hit the road when I pass?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Here with you in Pennsylvania

7 months ago

ronald in Plant City, Florida said: i looking for esctructural welding jobs , mig and stick ..thank you

I have a job in Lakeland, Fl email me at bmahaffey89@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.