british pipefitters rule

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (13)

corbybhoy in Northampton, United Kingdom

70 months ago

Just in case of you boys don't know the craic,the uk produces the best tradesmen esp pipefitters.We apply our trades throughout the world

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jwrobichaux in New Orleans, Louisiana

70 months ago

Confidence is a good thing, however; arrogance, vanity, and actual misconception of one abilities simply because of one’s origin is just shallow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

razaul karim in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

69 months ago

iam apipe fitter.me all time founding any good company&country.me already job in mcdermott middelst inc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

razaul karim in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

69 months ago

if any job mail to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tam in Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom

58 months ago

jwrobichaux in New Orleans, Louisiana said: Confidence is a good thing, however; arrogance, vanity, and actual misconception of one abilities simply because of one’s origin is just shallow.

Thats rich coming from an american, you just have a different sense of humour, dont take it personally.

P.S. I think hes an idiot too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

corbybhoy in Corby, United Kingdom

58 months ago

Some of you boys are far to serious,i only put in for a wind up,its only a bit of craic and Tam from Kirkaldy you should now better

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

eka in Batam, Indonesia

58 months ago

dear all, please given information & solution in this forum how about think to do needed job & doing to work as serious

jwrobichaux in Bourg, Louisiana

57 months ago

heres something, how much money do you make as a pipe fitter in your area, tell the truth...... because i just click on the pipe fitters salaris link on this page and it is really far off the mark.

terry grey in London, United Kingdom

57 months ago

just to let u no i earn around £50,000 each year in england london,,,, and you need to earn double that just to stay afloat here this place is a joke now,going to oz in a couple of months cant wait to get away.work has slowed right up now,no over time,no week ends and no fun,heath and safety a joke cant evan fart with out getting a red card DONT COME TO HERE TO WORK IT AINT WORH IT haha trust me 14 years exp and the last 5 years has gone down and down and down no fun no money no life and thats it really

LJpj in London, United Kingdom

55 months ago

How could you say that your produces the best pipe fitter if one of your instructor is a Filipino. That's me

corbybhoy in Kettering, United Kingdom

55 months ago

The only reason Flip Flpos get any work is because they are cheap.Their is an old british proverb " if you only pay peanuts you will only get monkeys".I notice you r based in London,what restaurant do you work in?

LJpj in London, United Kingdom

55 months ago

I'd work in Hinkley point"B" nuclear power station, Oskmouth power station, Didcot"B" power station, Drax power station and Ratcliff power station before the company hired me as a Pipe fitting apprentices instructor. The company admits that no Briton now a days is qualified for the position.
I don't even go to a restaurant mate and I don't work there either.
My experience are onshore - offshore gas recycling plant all over the world that's why when I came here, power plant jobs is so easy.

corbybhoy in Kettering, United Kingdom

55 months ago

So who do you work for then,i am all ears.I was Tipton tuned,and don't be so touchy,you havn't got the hang of the british sence of humour.Lets be honest i have also worked on most of those plants,it isn't that difficult.Most of the time you cut 150mm of,prep it and get the riggers to throw it up.Job done.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.