Comments (1 to 50 of 72)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

ryan riedlinger in Sidney, Ohio

73 months ago

been a superintendent last 3 years and fitter and welder for 5 good tig welder

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jon in Prattville, Alabama

73 months ago

Kristy_Aegis in Scranton, Pennsylvania said: I've been looking for pipefitters in the Scranton area for several weeks now. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to find qualified and quality employees in this area?

hello,i was cruisin the net and i saw your question.may i answer it ?i was a pipe man for 30 years.pipe supt.new construction to rebuilds.rebuilds on the run.pipe from under ground to steam stacks.as a supt.i had to make sure the material was there.the qualified people were in place.and the safety of the people doing the jobs.men would say.''when jon oler comes around the corner he's kicking up dust'lol.i know pipe.i have alot of the past right here with me.a few questions you may ask to make sure you have a pipefitter.i would be glad to help you with this if your interested.e-mail me at jonoler@hotmail.com..how to measure pipe..wall thickness.take outs.formulas for figureing offsets ect ect.30 years i traveled the U.S.A building plants of all kinds.shut downs,rebuilds,scheldueing and planing a job.be glad to help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jonathan in Greenwood, Indiana

72 months ago

It's Per Diem! Not perdieum! Education is the key to success.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

pipefitter131 in Laconia, New Hampshire

72 months ago

call the union hall

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

david slater in Port Angeles, Washington

72 months ago

Jonathan in Greenwood, Indiana said: It's Per Diem! Not perdieum! Education is the key to success.

im skilled in spinkler pipe fitting and im willing to learn

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

jon oler in Prattville, Alabama

72 months ago

Kristy_Aegis in Scranton, Pennsylvania said: I've been looking for pipefitters in the Scranton area for several weeks now. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to find qualified and quality employees in this area?

pipefitters are for the most part travelers.we tarvel for the money first,the job conditions and pay are what keep them their.most pipefitters want over time.over time over time.i have worked in pa..at a willamate paper mill in johnsonburg and a couple shut downs around.look at where all the paper mills are first.those guys are ready to make a move if they've been there a year or more,remember pipefitters are travelers they chase the dollar.i done it for 30 years,.heart problems made me have to stop.i was a pipe supt for last 15 of my 30 years.i earned every step up i got.advertise in the local papers where the paper mills are located.best of luck..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Charles ochaya okot in Sterling, Virginia

72 months ago

Please am the Pipe fitter, i saved for 12 years as pipefitter.With both international and national organisation.

Please if you need me you can email me at ochaycharles@yahoo.com than i will send for my cv or my attach copies of testimonals.

Yours faithfully
Charles.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Taylor Marchuk in Red Deer, Alberta

72 months ago

To any who need pipefitters Im one in Alberta with all sorts of major projects under my belt, I want to work in Texas and have for years, I just decided I will get there at all costs!! Any body that can help me on my Way PLEASE email me at dropinloads@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chris Wimberly in O Fallon, Missouri

72 months ago

chriswimberly@earthlink.net pf,pff,gf contact me if you still need fitters

Jason in Camrose, Alberta

71 months ago

Hello,

I understand that you are looking for ticketed fitters and/or construction supervisors. I am a ticketed steam and gas fitter currently available for work. I carry all current tickets, liability insurances, and WCB clearances. I have been in the piping business for over 12 years working both conventional oil and gas and industrial facility. I can read a tape, run a calculator and push crews, bottom line.
Jason Willes
Carbon Consulting Ltd.

naomi in Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

My husband is a pipfitter,he has 8 years experience and he is NCCER certigied. WE moved up from Texas and my husband is having trouble finding a job. He is trying to get on with the union but it's a long process. Can you please help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jon oler in Montgomery, Alabama

71 months ago

go to indeed.com i find many pipe job's their..indeed.com then type in pipefitter..you will find something in texas or bout any where good luck

71 months ago

someone was looking for pipefitters in scranton pa..have you checked there ?good luck..i was a pipefitter for 30 years health took me out..i do wish you guiys luck..

71 months ago

i am also willing to help out with take offs measurements one piece or 5 pc 90 degree offsets.30 years under my belt.like to at least help out even if i am not fitting pipe today i could give infomation out.even have 500 plus templates

71 months ago

naomi in Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania said: My husband is a pipfitter,he has 8 years experience and he is NCCER certigied. WE moved up from Texas and my husband is having trouble finding a job. He is trying to get on with the union but it's a long process. Can you please help.

indeed.com is better than a hot sheet.i hope this message gets to you soon and it helps.scranton pa was looking for pipefitters a couple months back.they rely to much on union hands up there.which in a way is aproblem as they do not give it their all.they really kinda just do enough to get thru the day.they do not all give you 100%..if you have to join a union join it by all means but they want a large check also.and the after 90 days they can let you go.work is dismal today.if you are close to the coast ship yards are always hiring..good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

abrenton in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

70 months ago

im a contractor company willing to assist you

70 months ago

does anyone need a well qualified general foreman on a construction site ? pipe is my area 30 years doing it.am in alabama now.boilers/paper mills /petro chemical./food processing/automotive/ect ect..planing.scheldueing/doing take off's/ordering material/stageing.ect ect

tjm in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

70 months ago

naomi in Perkiomenville, Pennsylvania said: My husband is a pipfitter,he has 8 years experience and he is NCCER certigied. WE moved up from Texas and my husband is having trouble finding a job. He is trying to get on with the union but it's a long process. Can you please help.

union is worth the wait..tell him to keep trying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

jon_oler in Montgomery, Alabama

69 months ago

i saw on indeed.com at one time they were needing pipefitters in scranton ,pa...indeed.com is a great place .one of many hotsheets on the web..technoligy huh..good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeremy Sutton in Grenola, Kansas

69 months ago

bigdogsutton@yahoo.com I am NCCER certified and have 2 years experience. What are the details? Pay? Per Diem? Travel assistance?

tommy gray in Riverdale, Georgia

69 months ago

im tommy gray been fittin fer bout 7 yrs. lookin for work im a road hand , i just come from nevada with tic. geothermal plant lookin to go again you can reach me at or my cell i live in ga. can be there sap.

Nick Gillis in Lexington, Kentucky

68 months ago

I have just about as many pipefitter or welders you could want.
Ready to relocate at no cost to you

Nick

munizjess@yahoo.com in Lake Jackson, Texas

68 months ago

ready for relocation also!! experience fitter with tools. where i need to call or contact???

munizjess@yahoo.com in Lake Jackson, Texas

68 months ago

I am an experience fitter looking for a job and willing to relocate.

how much is pay, perd diem, hours, lenght of job???

thanks

fitter55

68 months ago

Drop me a email, Im a 8 year fitter. I just lost my job.

arnold wiggins in Bothell, Washington

68 months ago

please call four two five three eight one six zerro seven seven

i am a fitter 15 years exp.

kevin in Providence, Rhode Island

68 months ago

call local 524 plumbers and pipefitters in scranton pa..

dnafab in Sherwood Park, Alberta

68 months ago

im from alberta canada and im unsure of your wages in you region but up here a ticketed pipe/steam fitter with red seal. income is any where from 38-69 dollars an hour depending on employer and skills also who you know . alot of albertains are look for work out off country, im only 30 and have been ticked with red seal for 6 yrs. average income is 110 to 170 thou a year but always lookin for something different and challenging

68 months ago

union is just another religion made way more honest money nonunion

tjm in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania said: union is worth the wait..tell him to keep trying

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

68 months ago

quit screwing people nick we have all caught on!!!

Nick Gillis in Lexington, Kentucky said: I have just about as many pipefitter or welders you could want.
Ready to relocate at no cost to you

Nick

68 months ago

my wife loves that city we should talk

sells1 in Livingston, Tennessee

68 months ago

is there a big demand for pipe welders

sells1 in Livingston, Tennessee

68 months ago

is there a demand for pipefitters right now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rowdyluvstx in Blacksburg, South Carolina

67 months ago

8 year fitter with foreman exp. stuck in SC. Have tools and will travel. Nine o Three- Eight one four two eight five seven. Road warrior reared back and ready to go again. rowdyluvstx@yahoo.com

67 months ago

for the last of the boomers,travelers their is a man camp on the northern slope and were hiring.be your best year ever money wise.can ya handle it.check em out.

rowdyluvstx in Blacksburg, South Carolina

67 months ago

jon oler in Montgomery, Alabama said: for the last of the boomers,travelers their is a man camp on the northern slope and were hiring.be your best year ever money wise.can ya handle it.check em out.

where do I go to check em out?

67 months ago

northern slope pipeline.good luck sorry i didnt keep the number..it's freaking cold up there dude but it said you work in three man teams.with 3 teams working oper hour your outside 20 minutes of every hour.feed ya house ya.i wish ya luck but that into google will get you to them.happy trails.i don't work any more but i long for it so i watch the jobs bout everyday.i would travel anywhere.northern slope would be a great way to retire early.

Charles Jarrett in Moncton, New Brunswick

67 months ago

jon oler in Montgomery, Alabama said: northern slope pipeline.good luck sorry i didnt keep the number..it's freaking cold up there dude but it said you work in three man teams.with 3 teams working oper hour your outside 20 minutes of every hour.feed ya house ya.i wish ya luck but that into google will get you to them.happy trails.i don't work any more but i long for it so i watch the jobs bout everyday.i would travel anywhere.northern slope would be a great way to retire early.

jon could you elaborate on the northern slope, where is it , what companies are there and any contacts if any.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LUISMMLEIRIA in Leiria, Portugal

67 months ago

HI,

IAM A PIPEFITTER , IAM FROM PORTUGAL.

IF YOU NEED GOOD PIPEFITTERS AND WELDERS,PLEASE CONTACT ME I CAN HANDLE THIS.

LUIS MARQUES
EMAIL: LUISMMLEIRIA@SAPO.PT

67 months ago

pipefitters dont work in tennis shoes.you are spamming this post i think

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

richard morris in Twin Falls, Idaho

67 months ago

kevin in Providence, Rhode Island said: call local 524 plumbers and pipefitters in scranton pa..

Now there is your answer, you will get qualified skilled help and all the men you need to do the job right ! Also call Local 648 in Pocatello Idaho we are a travel Local and will send all the men you can handle....

Nick in Lexington, Kentucky

67 months ago

I can send all the men you need anywhere you want and the relocation fees are zero
eight five nine two two nine 6100

Aaron in Edmonton, Alberta

67 months ago

I can help...pipefittingservices@gmail.com

Robert Crow P/F in Anchorage, Alaska

66 months ago

jon oler in Prattville, Alabama said: pipefitters are for the most part travelers.we tarvel for the money first,the job conditions and pay are what keep them their.most pipefitters want over time.over time over time.i have worked in pa..at a willamate paper mill in johnsonburg and a couple shut downs around.look at where all the paper mills are first.those guys are ready to make a move if they've been there a year or more,remember pipefitters are travelers they chase the dollar.i done it for 30 years,.heart problems made me have to stop.i was a pipe supt for last 15 of my 30 years.i earned every step up i got.advertise in the local papers where the paper mills are located.best of luck..

Still doing the same, Just here in Anchorage, AK. Same story here
but with a different twist. Looking to pack up.

65 months ago

be careful brother boomer,ain't much out there.i get new jobs e-mailer to me every day.tgehy are often far apart but if i can ever help locate a pipe fitter job i would be more than glad to try andhelp you with some phone numbers,ain't froze ya butt off up there yet,,good luck and thanks for the comment,if want my help which would only be what i could do from here.the ship yards are always hireing if ya can work a ship,,best of luck to ya man,ny oersonal e-mail is jonoler@hotmail.com.and i still have alot of templates and rthings so if wjhith anything to do with pipe i'ds be glad too help if i can,later..pipe fitters make a tight fit

65 months ago

P.S. Grenta miss. NIC. :Green River WY. PCC.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

jon oler in Montgomery, Alabama said: for the last of the boomers,travelers their is a man camp on the northern slope and were hiring.be your best year ever money wise.can ya handle it.check em out.

Yes there is ; Work at (Forest Oil) Acrosse Inley Best Man Camp Food,Felaymina,Ali2fa,Wild Rice, Steak on the out door pit(Wed,Thur)Sea food Fri. love that wild rice, A Canada thing.

Kent Kleopfer in Camarillo, California

65 months ago

U.A. hand in socal looking to travel, forte is detailing. passport and twic card are on the way. any leads?

65 months ago

yep i was in grenada ms and many other cities as well,for 30 years i chased that yellow line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

rob3rt in Tulsa, Oklahoma

65 months ago

Does anyone have any info for a man camp job in Alaska or Canada this summer. I am really interested in going, but I am not sure what to do. Thanks in advance.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.