do not waste your time with this looser company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

john in Smyrna, Georgia

53 months ago

You are right this is a looser company, the HR,GM, all are loosers, I live in GA have lots of friends in other states that have 20 plus yrs in silkscreen managment and I tell them the same thing do not do it stay where you are they will wine and dine you then when you are drunk they will stick it to you the way the french do

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jay in Atlanta, Georgia

52 months ago

this company is the pitts, they are right do not waste your time with them( SAINT GOBAIN IN SPARTA) WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR WATCH OUT THEY HAVE A BAD NAME IN GEORGIA FOR AN EMPLOYER

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barry in Jefferson, Georgia

52 months ago

The reason they can't find anyone to fill this position is the GM and the bad reputation of this company you can just read some post and you can tell this is a back stabbing company to work for so be verry careful about it (AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THEM I CAN NOT FIND ANYONE WITH ANYTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT THIS COMPANY OR THEIR MANAGMENT) THEY LIE THEIR ADD SAYS THEY HAVE BEEN THEIR FOR 5 YRS THAT IS A LIE THE HAVE BEEN THEIR FOR 7 YRS AND IT IS NOT NEW LIERS, AGAIN DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.