I need Product Managers in the Medical Field

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Josh in Fort Worth, Texas

74 months ago

I am a recruiter in D/FW, TX and I have open positions all across the US for experienced Product Managers in the Medical Device arena. I need people who have actually been product managers or preferably are Product Managers.

If you know of anyone, send them my way or send them my e-mail address.

My firm is LoneStar Executive Consulting. www.lonestarrecruits.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Geno71 in Buford, Georgia

73 months ago

Josh in Fort Worth, Texas said: I am a recruiter in D/FW, TX and I have open positions all across the US for experienced Product Managers in the Medical Device arena. I need people who have actually been product managers or preferably are Product Managers.

Josh,

I was a product manager for a major B2B company for 7 years. Then, I was a General Manager for the last 8 years with a small company.

I really want to get back into marketing, product management and product development. I have a BSME and an MBA.

My problem is I cannot leave the metro Atlanta area and do not have any direct medical field experience.

Thanks,

Geno71
gsdhparets@bellsouth.net

deborahfox@bellsouth.net in Pompano Beach, Florida

65 months ago

Josh in Fort Worth, Texas said: I am a recruiter in D/FW, TX and I have open positions all across the US for experienced Product Managers in the Medical Device arena. I need people who have actually been product managers or preferably are Product Managers.

Josh -

I am an experienced Product Manager looking for a position in the healthcare industry. Please contact me and I can forward you me resume.

Sincerely,

Deborah Fox

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.