Production Supervisor position available in Ludington, MI

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Haworth Inc in Holland, Michigan

81 months ago

Production Supervisor

At Haworth, a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors, our Values are a guide for today’s activities and tomorrow’s growth. After nearly sixty years in business, we remain steered by the people and principles that made Haworth one of the top manufacturers in the business. We are searching for a highly skilled Production Supervisors to work first and second shifts in our Ludington, MI facility.

In this role, you would supervise, plan, and monitor Production Department operations on either 1st or 2nd shift, to produce a quality product and meet schedules, maintain productivity standards in the most efficient and safe manner possible and actively support corporate participative management strategies and programs as they relate to department personnel and client/customer relations.

We value learning through education and experience. The ideal candidate will possess:

• Either a Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 years related supervisory experience; or an Associate’s Degree plus 8 years related supervisory experience; or no degree and 12 years of related supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership skills (i.e., lead designation, Quality Improvement Process (QIP) leadership, etc).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
• Must have working knowledge of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) concepts.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and use precision measuring instruments required.
• PC/CRT and keyboard skills required.

To apply for this position, and to learn more about the possibilities at Haworth, visit our website at www.Haworth.com/Careers. Our beautiful, effective and adaptable workspaces will impress you, but more importantly the exciting and innovative culture will amaze you!

EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Damien in Atlanta, Georgia

78 months ago

With years of experience in progressive positions, as well as my educational background, I am fully prepared to accept the challenges of working within your company. My strong analytical, technical and communications skills will quickly prove me to be a true asset to your organization.

I aspire to develop my career within a successful and forward thinking company, and I look forward to discussing appropriate opportunities at your earliest convenience.

Please find attached a copy of my latest resume.

Sincerely

Damien

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.