Are programmer analyst job opportunities growing or declining?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most programmer analyst opportunities?

Reply - Report abuse

madvtec in Bismarck, North Dakota

65 months ago

The jobs are on the rise and are growing crazy. Everything these days are computers and technology of all sorts. Anything to do with computers and technology similar are going to be the best to be in. Everywhere has good jobs... different cities just pay different. Where do you want to live is the real question?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Johnny Daniel in Chandler, Arizona

62 months ago

madvtec in Bismarck, North Dakota said: The jobs are on the rise and are growing crazy. Everything these days are computers and technology of all sorts. Anything to do with computers and technology similar are going to be the best to be in. Everywhere has good jobs... different cities just pay different. Where do you want to live is the real question?

There are plenty of jobs for Programmer Analyst. One big problem is that there is a large number of applicants that do not fall under this category and they continue to muddy-up the waters by submitting their resumes. After being on the job for a couple of days, it is painfully obvious that they are way over their heads. The jobs are there we just have to be prepaired to go and get them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

RyanLuceRTi in Irvine, California

48 months ago

I'd say the number of opportunities is growing rapidly! I'm making offer like crazy on these right now. In fact, here's one I'm recruiting for now!

Senior Programmer Analyst bit.ly/clXRCJ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.