The best part is...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What do you enjoy most about project coordinator work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Fatimah A in Melbourne, Australia

74 months ago

I love my job because it is varied and I am assisting many managers every day. It is fun, stressful at times, pays great and can be a great stepping stone to a career in project management which is a great industry because all companies do operational work and project work so they will always be in demand. There are many opportunites to advance if you work hard and go for it. I stay at my job because of the variation, experience and great pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mahua Banerjee in Mountain View, California

74 months ago

Well, when we work in a team we usually have so many designation as per the siza of work, so to design appropriate job profile. But above all we need a complete coordination within the team and among team members. So I opine that there is no need of a designation like project coordinator.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Divya Reddy in Mountain View, California

73 months ago

Hi,

I need some help in finding Project coordinator job. I have 3 yrs of exp

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jenny Wong in Singapore, Singapore

72 months ago

Fatimah A in Melbourne, Australia said: I love my job because it is varied and I am assisting many managers every day. It is fun, stressful at times, pays great and can be a great stepping stone to a career in project management which is a great industry because all companies do operational work and project work so they will always be in demand. There are many opportunites to advance if you work hard and go for it. I stay at my job because of the variation, experience and great pay.

Hi Fatimah,

I would like to get a job in Australia in project coordinator. I am wondering whether you might be able to help. Would be much appreciated if you could send me an email at nini_jen@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Preethi in Lake Jackson, Texas

71 months ago

Hi Fatima,
Can you pls send me an email, about more on project coordinator jobs. Thanks,
sridharpreethi@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lee Broker in Chatham, United Kingdom

69 months ago

I'm looking for project management work but have little experience although I have prince 2. what do I need to do?

jillone725 in Bay City, Michigan

54 months ago

Fatimah,
What part of Australia are you in, and what are the job outlooks for web designers as well as project coodinators? Thank you so much. My email is wileyb@ameritech.net

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.