Project Manager positions for H1B candidates

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Miles Walk in Minneapolis, Minnesota

82 months ago

Hi,

I recently moved into Minnesota and am looking for Project Manager related positions. I have an excellent background and a good track record from my previous companies. However, I do not have a PMP certification and I am on my H1B. This seem to be a problem here. I did not see this problem else where.

Do you know if there are companies out here who do corp-to-corp or who can transfer H1B for Project Manager related positions?

Reg
Miles

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Miles Walk in Minneapolis, Minnesota

82 months ago

BTW, I come from a technology background with OOAD/SQL etc programming experience & release & configuration management experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

AnastasiaM in Elmira, New York

76 months ago

Hi Reg,

I am an H1B also. i wanted to see if you found the job and how were you able to move to a new city with h1B? if you do not mind and have a moment to get back to me- it would extremely helpful.
I am planning on moving to that area (currently i am in NY state) ,however i am an entry level professional. And my background is non-profit. Received MBA in Finance, eager to work and start a career path.

Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Anastasia

Miles Walk in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Hi,

I recently moved into Minnesota and am looking for Project Manager related positions. I have an excellent background and a good track record from my previous companies. However, I do not have a PMP certification and I am on my H1B. This seem to be a problem here. I did not see this problem else where.

Do you know if there are companies out here who do corp-to-corp or who can transfer H1B for Project Manager related positions?

Reg
Miles

nil in Tucker, Georgia

44 months ago

Do you have any healthcare experience?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.