Project Manager position in Charlotte, NC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

ridgeway in Charlotte, North Carolina

71 months ago

Will work in conjunction with one or more Project Managers to manage the project plan via a defined project control methodology. Ensure that the project plan is continually updated and will facilitate the project control process and meetings. Responsible for communicating status to the Project Manager and other stakeholders as appropriate. Hands-on experience in creating and updating IT project plans in MS Project. Understanding of critical path calculations in project planning including how to determine critical path and how to evaluate whether tasks belong on the critical path. Hands-on experience in running project control meetings. Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects on time. Demostrated ability to accurate plan and re-plan IT projects. Demonstrated ability to compress IT project schedules to stay on track. Detail oriented. Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Ability to ask tough questions and drive meetings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Stanton Miler in High Point, North Carolina

65 months ago

I have 35 years experience with the last 27 in area and project management. I will send my resume once you provide a fax number and contact.

65 months ago

I have 35 years experience with the last 27 as area manager and project manager

65 months ago

65 months ago

Lisabeth Smith in Fair Haven, Michigan

59 months ago

ridgeway in Charlotte, North Carolina said: Will work in conjunction with one or more Project Managers to manage the project plan via a defined project control methodology. Ensure that the project plan is continually updated and will facilitate the project control process and meetings. Responsible for communicating status to the Project Manager and other stakeholders as appropriate. Hands-on experience in creating and updating IT project plans in MS Project. Understanding of critical path calculations in project planning including how to determine critical path and how to evaluate whether tasks belong on the critical path. Hands-on experience in running project control meetings. Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects on time. Demostrated ability to accurate plan and re-plan IT projects. Demonstrated ability to compress IT project schedules to stay on track. Detail oriented. Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Ability to ask tough questions and drive meetings.

I would like to know more about this position and send you my resume. I have over 20 years experience in IT and project management. Please email me with your contact information, please. LisabethGSmith@comcast.net

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.