I need to interview a psychologist?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Emmylu91 in Battle Creek, Michigan

40 months ago

I am in college and need to interview a psychologist within the next couple of weeks. If anyone is currently a practicing psychologist, psychiatrist or social worker who has at least a masters, and is willing to spend maybe half an hour or 45 minutes of their time to help me out I would really appreciate it. I would just email you a list of questions and have you type up your answers which I would use in an essay and presentation for my psychology class. Feel free to email me - please put psychologist or something similar in the subject line. My email is littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

drdc04 in Barrington, Illinois

40 months ago

Emmylu91 in Battle Creek, Michigan said: I am in college and need to interview a psychologist within the next couple of weeks. If anyone is currently a practicing psychologist, psychiatrist or social worker who has at least a masters, and is willing to spend maybe half an hour or 45 minutes of their time to help me out I would really appreciate it. I would just email you a list of questions and have you type up your answers which I would use in an essay and presentation for my psychology class. Feel free to email me - please put psychologist or something similar in the subject line. My email is littleheathen9109 @ yah00 d0t c0m. Thanks!

please send me the list of questions, happy to help. drdenisecasey@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.