What do you enjoy most about your quality control manager career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a quality control manager? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

William Jeffrey in New Hudson, Michigan

86 months ago

I like getting involved in all the varoius activity. What I dislike the most are those deparments who are not quality minded and feel its the job of the Quality Manager to make their policies and procedures. It takes the whole orgainization to acheive TS 16949 compliance. The days of the quality manager being teh scape goat are over!!! What keeps me at my job is over the money and being specialized in the feild. I would love to break free in another feild that paid the same.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Barry in Plainfield, Illinois

69 months ago

William Jeffrey in New Hudson, Michigan said: I like getting involved in all the varoius activity. What I dislike the most are those deparments who are not quality minded and feel its the job of the Quality Manager to make their policies and procedures. It takes the whole orgainization to acheive TS 16949 compliance. The days of the quality manager being teh scape goat are over!!! What keeps me at my job is over the money and being specialized in the feild. I would love to break free in another feild that paid the same.

I agree with you 100% except that the Quality Manager is STILL the scapegoat. Everyone wants quality but no one want tot do what is required. For whatever reason they believe that achieving good quality is supoer expensive and when it comes right down to it, money will ALWAYS win out over quality. Sad I know but true. They all talk the talk but don't walk the walk!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.