Receptionist / File Clerk

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Denise Krista Robertson in Fulton, Maryland

87 months ago

I am interested in applying for a position with your agency. The title that i am applying for is a Receptionist / File Clerk. I am interested in expanding my professional career by seeking new chanllenges in the area of Administrative Assistant. Because of my strong desire to help other i feel that the position open with your organization would be a perfect fit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Carmen J Rodriguez in Orlando, Florida

87 months ago

I am interested in applying for a positio with your agency. The title that I ama applying for is Office Systems/Clerk. My BA-Degree it's in Office Systems, my title isAdministrative Secretary. I will be you comunications. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Brenda Jones in Bridgeport, Connecticut

85 months ago

i want to know if this position is still avaliable
receptionist/office clerk.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Kathleen Hess in Mooresville, North Carolina

85 months ago

Hi, my name is Kathy and I'm looking for a job in Medical Records or Receptionist. I have a numbers of years of experience. Please help me! Thanks,
Kathy Hess

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Concerned Person in Rice Lake, Wisconsin

85 months ago

Good Morning Carmen, in a position as an Office Systems/Clerk, First of all, you say you are an Administrative Secretary, Well first of all you are not even qualified for that position due to your spelling errors on this board, you need to either use spell check as you wont find any type of office work with a posting like that. Thank you and I hope this helps you to change your spelling.

Carmen J Rodriguez in Orlando, Florida said: I am interested in applying for a positio with your agency. The title that I ama applying for is Office Systems/Clerk. My BA-Degree it's in Office Systems, my title isAdministrative Secretary. I will be you comunications. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vljp in Mount Morris, Michigan

84 months ago

good observation you never know who are
reading your comments thanks concerned person for your input...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Evonne Mills in Memphis, Tennessee

84 months ago

I'm interested in becomeing a part of your team. I am a hard worker and great team player.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ramona in Decatur, Georgia

84 months ago

Bust dem wetbacks in Orlando, florida your disgusting racist comment about Carmen was uncalled for in case you have forgotten your US history this great country was once in habited by carmen's ancestors (that is if she is actually of mexican decent)before the white european man settled here and drove them south of the border they are only coming back home to claim what was once theirs. it's people like you and comments like that is the reason why there is so much harted in this world.

Bust dem wetbacks in Orlando, Florida said: Oh don't be down on Carmen. Obviously she is an illegal alien and probably the wife of an orange picker who only needs a job until the end of the picking season. How much company communication can she screw up in that short a time, eh?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Charlette Ford in Dallas, Texas

78 months ago

Denise Krista Robertson in Fulton, Maryland said: I am interested in applying for a position with your agency. The title that i am applying for is a Receptionist / File Clerk. I am interested in expanding my professional career by seeking new chanllenges in the area of Administrative Assistant. Because of my strong desire to help other i feel that the position open with your organization would be a perfect fit.

Charlette

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mrs. Karen Sidlauskas in Middle Village, New York

78 months ago

I have been looking for a receptionist/file clerk for sometime in my are in glendale, no luck. I had interviews for some reason they dont pick me neither in stores. I no that the economy has not been doing well. Do you help look for people for jobs in in Queens Glendale nya are. ? My cell is 917 974 2522
Sincerely,
Mrs. Karen Sidlauskas

nancy Dault

78 months ago

I have been employed as a receptionist, phones, mail,data enterey & many jobs within company. I was one of several that were cut on Thursday. The company is really scaling back. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview with you for placement. I have several very good references. Thank you.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.