receptionsts

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

catherine martinec in Addison, Illinois

58 months ago

i need a job in this postion sooni lost my full time job 2 years ago.still looking to find one it is hard because not to many companies our hiring.

please help me find a job.i am losing my home have many bills cannot keep up with payments need help. i am asking for a job near my home.
thank you very much cathy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

randy.gaiero@gmail.com in Sandown, New Hampshire

43 months ago

l. I would love to set up an interview with Arbor. Your job matches mine. Please e-mail me at randy.gaiero@gmail.com Thank you.

Randy Gaiero

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

randy.gaiero@gmail.com in Sandown, New Hampshire

43 months ago

I would love to set up an interview in Haverhill, MA for the receptionist job. Your job description matches with my resume. Please send me a time I can come in to see you to my e-mail.

Thank you.

Randy Gaiero

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ruby bruno in Haverhill, Massachusetts

36 months ago

hi my name is ruby i am 18 years old just graduated high school and i am interested in this job please call me asap
thank you
978 476 04 67

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

randy.gaiero@gmail.com in Chester, New Hampshire

33 months ago

randy.gaiero@gmail.com in Sandown, New Hampshire said: l. I would love to set up an interview with Arbor. Your job matches mine. Please e-mail me at randy.gaiero@gmail.com Thank you.

Randy Gaiero

Take my e-mail off the indeed.com I have a job. Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

catherine martinec in Addison, Illinois said: i need a job in this postion sooni lost my full time job 2 years ago.still looking to find one it is hard because not to many companies our hiring.

please help me find a job.i am losing my home have many bills cannot keep up with payments need help. i am asking for a job near my home.
thank you very much cathy

Please take my e-mail off the indeed.com I found a job. Thank you Susan Gaiero

33 months ago

Please delete me off inded.com I have a job. Thank you.
Susan Gaiero

33 months ago

randy.gaiero@gmail.com in Sandown, New Hampshire said: I would love to set up an interview in Haverhill, MA for the receptionist job. Your job description matches with my resume. Please send me a time I can come in to see you to my e-mail.

Thank you.

Randy Gaiero

Please delete my name and e-mail address randy.gaiero@gmail.com

Sonia` in Charlotte, North Carolina

27 months ago

I am looking to a position in the medical field been in Charlotte for a year and still no luck. Can someone help me

ShantaL in Olive Branch, Mississippi

24 months ago

I have been looking and searching for a job in the medical since last year can somebody help me. I have in a warehouse office for as a receptionist and I was in a doctor office a family member got sick I need help getting back in the medical office or receptionist positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

phyllis j in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

16 months ago

i have been looking for employment for almost two years. i have excpetional experience of 12 years working in the medical field as an administrative assistant. i am willing to travel to any city in wisconsin. please assist me, i am a very dependable person and the last job i held for over 11 years. thank you

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.