How will I get the job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Shawna in Jacksonville, Florida

50 months ago

I am a currently Administrative Office Management student trying her best to get my foot in the door with a receptionist job. All of them require two years experience, most of them are scams I've come to find out in my search. All I have is 2 1/2 years of solid customer service experience. I have worked in a call center but the scope of that position just didn't work for me. I don't have my A.A. yet, I am currently pursuing it, I'm 26 years old so I will pretty much take any pay as long as I get the experience to be able to move to a higher paying position. I've searched high and low, and yet I just haven't had much luck finding a company that will give me the chance. I have extensive experience with Microsoft Office, and a little in Excel, and experience in a position with high call volume. Please help if you can, thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brittainy in Chicago, Illinois

47 months ago

Honey all I can say is that if you don't have any kids go to a staffing agency. I am a mother of two and I am struggling to find a job. I have years of experience and an associates degree in medical billing and coding. I am not saying that my personal experiences are the same as yours but if in a few months you do not find a job, go to a staffing agency. This will give you experience so that you will be able to land your dream job. I cannot do staffing becuase I have two children and I need to have the benefits of healthcare and time off just in case my children get sick. I wish you best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.