i've had too many jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Vicky in Sykesville, Maryland

37 months ago

I am so with you. I have had too many jobs also and dont know what to do. I am so lost. I cant go back and change things. I have worked in difficult environments with difficult people and did not stay. I have attempted to write a functional resume to highlight just my skills and diversity but now I am at the part where I have to do employment highhlights and history and am lost. I cannot list experience from jobs that I cant remember the specific duties in and the ones I do not want to mention so I am lost. I have been in Accounts Receivables, Customer Service, Medical Reception, Medical Secretarial, Hands on Medical CNA care, homes care and alzheimers care, Medical office management, physical therapy technician work and office management, I have worked with the mentally ill, and with children, I worked with the mentally challenged....and so on....not to mention all the fast food jobs and other short term while in high school...I feel so discouraged...

How are you doing now???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

marisole in Memphis, Tennessee

37 months ago

I "sort Of" have that problem. I have worked in the same field (education/childcare) but I have worked at different schools. Now that I want a better paying job, many schools wont hire me because I have worked in four schools in the last year and a half. I have a job now (Thank HIM), it isnt the job of my dreams, however, I am going to stay here for a while, at least until I find a better paying job.

My advice, of all things what did yall like "a little more?" What stood out? What job was the best? Stick with that one, (if it offers good prospects).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.