Unemployed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Julia in San Francisco, California

78 months ago

I am currently unemployed :(. Looking for work in the medical field. I am a medical assistant of 14 years. Does anyone know where I can find a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kebaby in Fort Worth, Texas

78 months ago

Go through a Temp to Hire Service.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sherry Smith in Ocala, Florida

77 months ago

Julia, I don't know about the California market, but here in Florida, MA jobs are abundant. I'm in Ocala, and I almost never see traditional secretarial jobs posted; it is mostly medical and legal. We have a lot of medical facilities here, perhaps because we have a large population of retirees, as well as many families moving here.

If you were to relocate this, would be a good area for you, but the salaries probably aren't what you're used to in CA.

Sherry

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jason in Woodbridge, Virginia

63 months ago

Julia in San Francisco, California said: I am currently unemployed :(. Looking for work in the medical field. I am a medical assistant of 14 years. Does anyone know where I can find a job?

Try using postingassistant.com's service. They could help you get the job you desire.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

james in Bloomfield, Connecticut

63 months ago

if you are unemployed find jobs using www.phinditt.com/ or place jobs www.phinditt.com is a free online classified website

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Roop in Brampton, Ontario

55 months ago

i am a new commer here i am looking for a good job in brampton please suggest me or help mr for finding a job i`ll promiss u i`ll do hardwork please guide me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dude in Menlo Park, California

54 months ago

Julia in San Francisco, California said: I am currently unemployed :(. Looking for work in the medical field. I am a medical assistant of 14 years. Does anyone know where I can find a job?

Have you looked at Kaiser or other hospitals and their job boards?
just helping..

Iris in Kissimmee, Florida

24 months ago

I am currently unemployed bilingual, I have two AS degrees. One of them is Health Allied Medical Assistant Program and the second on is Medical Billing and Coding Operator. The experience I have is only for 3 months at the externship site and two years on campus. Hopefully one day someone will hire me.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.