I am looking to secure a restaurant management position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Gerald Fowler

74 months ago

I am looking to secure an Assistant Managers position with a restaurant corporation with positive growth opportunity. I was most recently a General Manager with Ruby Tuesday here in Central New Jersey. I have approximately 3 years with Ruby Tuesday, but have 30 years retail experience ( 20 years management experience ). Please feel free to contact me if there are any positions available in the Central New Jersey area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Career Hunter in Denver, Colorado

74 months ago

Guide

Gerald Fowler said: I am looking to secure an Assistant Managers position with a restaurant corporation with positive growth opportunity. I was most recently a General Manager with Ruby Tuesday here in Central New Jersey. I have approximately 3 years with Ruby Tuesday, but have 30 years retail experience ( 20 years management experience ). Please feel free to contact me if there are any positions available in the Central New Jersey area.

Have you tried Hospitality Careers (hcareers.com)? It's pretty much devoted to postings in hotels and restaurants. That's outside my comfort zone, but it might help you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Allisha in Alpharetta, Georgia

16 months ago

Hi Gerald,

I am happy to have come across your posting.

I am a recruiter for The HoneyBaked Ham Company and we are currently looking for Store Manager for our Watchung, NJ location.

I am not sure how far you are from that area, but I would love to speak with you further about our career opportunities and our employee career growth programs.

Please check our our website at www.honeybakedonline.com/career
and send me an email when you get a moment.

Cheers,
Allisha Hale| Recruiter
The HoneyBaked Ham Company | 3875 Mansell Rd. | Alpharetta, GA | ahale@hbham.com
“Great People. Great Culture. Great Results

Allisha in Alpharetta, Georgia

16 months ago

Gerald Fowler said: I am looking to secure an Assistant Managers position with a restaurant corporation with positive growth opportunity. I was most recently a General Manager with Ruby Tuesday here in Central New Jersey. I have approximately 3 years with Ruby Tuesday, but have 30 years retail experience ( 20 years management experience ). Please feel free to contact me if there are any positions available in the Central New Jersey area.

Hi Gerald,

I am happy to have come across your posting.

I am a recruiter for The HoneyBaked Ham Company and we are currently looking for Store Manager for our Watchung, NJ location.

I am not sure how far you are from that area, but I would love to speak with you further about our career opportunities and our employee career growth programs.

Please check our our website at www.honeybakedonline.com/career
and send me an email when you get a moment.

Cheers,
Allisha Hale| Recruiter
The HoneyBaked Ham Company | 3875 Mansell Rd. | Alpharetta, GA | ahale@hbham.com
“Great People. Great Culture. Great Results

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.