Border Cafe

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

walter white jr in woburn, Massachusetts

22 months ago

I can not stress enough how poorly this company is run. There are plenty of other restaurant jobs that will treat you 100 times better than this company. They bully their management staff and they base you're pay heavily on a bonus. The problem with the bonus is that you never attain what you are suppose to make. They will change policies to take money out of the bottom line which makes your pay much less than what they promise. There is no 401k, Health benefits are some of the worst out their. There is also no growth within the company. The last three gms were hired from outside. Over the last three years their manager turnover is out of control. They also have a ceo who has never worked in the restaurant business and it clearly shows.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Allisha in Alpharetta, Georgia

14 months ago

walter white jr in woburn, Massachusetts said: I can not stress enough how poorly this company is run. There are plenty of other restaurant jobs that will treat you 100 times better than this company. They bully their management staff and they base you're pay heavily on a bonus. The problem with the bonus is that you never attain what you are suppose to make. They will change policies to take money out of the bottom line which makes your pay much less than what they promise. There is no 401k, Health benefits are some of the worst out their. There is also no growth within the company. The last three gms were hired from outside. Over the last three years their manager turnover is out of control. They also have a ceo who has never worked in the restaurant business and it clearly shows.

Hi Walter,

I hate to hear that you had such a bad experience.

If you are in the market for a job and have solid retail or restaurant management experience, please send me your resume.

I am a recruiter for HoneyBaked Ham and we are currently hiring for Store Manager, General Manager and District Manager positions.

Our company offers:
•Proven stability - HoneyBaked has been around for over 55 years
•Great work life balance - HoneyBaked is open from 10-6 M-Sat and 11-5 on Sunday
•The opportunity spearhead a store - We like managers who think like owners
•Growth opportunities - We expanding our operations and we have a lot of new and exciting career opportunities coming available

Cheers,
Thank you,
Allisha Hale | Recruiter
The HoneyBaked Ham Company | 3875 Mansell Rd. | Alpharetta, GA 30022
| ahale@hbham.com
“Great People. Great Culture. Great Results.”

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.