Trouble finding a job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

redbone1799@yahoo.com in Louisville, Kentucky

37 months ago

I have 2yrs.of Management experience,6yrs. of medical experience.Can someone please tell me why,my previous employer is talking bad about me cause I quit.She's making hard for me to get a job!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jim in Oregon

9 months ago

I would try to talk with your previous employer or have a friend call her for a reference just to see what she had to say i.e. work habits,reliability,productivity,etc.maybe you could get some valuable insights. good luck on your search and i hope that this helps

Jim

Celia Gutierrez in Miami, Florida

9 months ago

LIMITED TIME OPPORTUNITY

If you have considered walking away from your business or job, but cannot afford to, or are currently trying to gain knowledge in the transportation world, then I have the proposition that has the potential to increase your profit margin. Gain the knowledge and gain a book of business. In return, you will receive up to 40% commission. We choose to keep an under-saturated junior agent network and will only open this opportunity to 300 qualified agents. Our experience in the industry and financial liquidity allows our company to offer you a very unique and exciting opportunity. Looking for a professional person preferably with a background in sales. No working experience necessary and receive on-the-job training. Operate business out of home on your own time. Need to be organized, a problem solver, have strong people skills and the ability to manage time and resources effectively. Have to be able to multitask and keep track of several shipments for numerous clients. Junior freight agents also need strong computer and communication skills. Maybe be in any of the 50 states

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.