Working for Crossmark..........Please read.........

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

1Merchandiser in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

52 months ago

Crossmark.....

They do many jobs and many projects

Re sets and Continuity.........

When accepting work for projects in Drug/ Grocery keep in mind, jobs that pay 30 minutes means half of the money per hour your hired for. I do odd merch jobs and most if not all pay an hourly rate even though you may be in the stores for 20-40 minutes..........IM disgusted with there pay system.....Half of my hourly rate to do a simple check or IRC.....With gas going up I question if it's worth running around for 5.50 per hour.......

Comments???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Peterbekind

47 months ago

1Merchandiser in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Crossmark.....

They do many jobs and many projects

Re sets and Continuity.........

When accepting work for projects in Drug/ Grocery keep in mind, jobs that pay 30 minutes means half of the money per hour your hired for. I do odd merch jobs and most if not all pay an hourly rate even though you may be in the stores for 20-40 minutes..........IM disgusted with there pay system.....Half of my hourly rate to do a simple check or IRC.....With gas going up I question if it's worth running around for 5.50 per hour.......

Comments???

With 10 yrs exp in 3 states CA, TX and last 6 1/2 in OK, CROSSMARK is the LAST one I'd ever work for. They bought out every other Merch/Rep Co. and pay 'dirt' wages because they have a MONOPOLY; but I DONT PLAY THAT GAME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jay in Erie, Pennsylvania

43 months ago

There is alot worst companys out there. How about PREMIER CONCEPTS LLC. Trust me don't work for them. There the bottom of the barrel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Smooth4u in Fair Lawn, New Jersey

43 months ago

Peterbekind said: With 10 yrs exp in 3 states CA, TX and last 6 1/2 in OK, CROSSMARK is the LAST one I'd ever work for. They bought out every other Merch/Rep Co. and pay 'dirt' wages because they have a MONOPOLY; but I DONT PLAY THAT GAME.

They are the worst company to work for they have no idea what entails for new jersey or the north east when they are lcated in Texas, they wonder why they the ,most inexperience unknowledgeable people working form them and if u have a perishable team they are the worst

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Beware in Tucson, Arizona

35 months ago

Stay away from a company that is always advertising for pt help..something is always wrong, unless the company is growing,,cheers boomer looking but can't find!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

jo46us@hotmail.com in Rock Hill, South Carolina

34 months ago

I live in Rock Hill, SC and after reading these articles,I wonder what I got myself into, will my pay be cut in half, they offered me 11.70 an hour,is this for real? I need to know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

snowstuff in Murrysville, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

Karen in Farmington, Michigan said: I worked for Crossmark on the Dannon Team Fulltime with benefits and Car. After one year, they took away car and offered a poor mileage and car allowance. Training was weird. Graphs and Charts were big. Spent a lot of time printing reports that Dairy Managers didn't have time to talk to me about. Only had a direct supervisor for approx. 5 months out of 20 months. Our ROM: regional operations manager clearly had her favorites, and they were the men. She spent more time bragging about how big her territory was and all the work she was required to do than actually manage the region. You would have thought she was running the country not a few sales reps.

Bottom line: not a great place to work. Very low pay, Poor benefits, Poor training, No accountability of management.

Would not recommend.

I now have a GREAT job. Great Boss, GREAT PAY!!!

The Jobs are out there, don’t settle.

where are all the GOOD merchandising jobs????? all I see is low paying 3 rd party merch co. advertised on the web dl asm etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.