Average income per year!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

JoJo in Abington, Massachusetts

51 months ago

I was curious about the average income potential. If a merchandiser was to be employeed by several companies at once. Would the potential to bring in over 40k would be possible?

I know that most of the work is PT and a few FT position but how hard would it be to juggle?

If there is any old hands in the industry and could give a snippet it would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Peterbekind

51 months ago

JoJo in Abington, Massachusetts said: I was curious about the average income potential. If a merchandiser was to be employeed by several companies at once. Would the potential to bring in over 40k would be possible?

I know that most of the work is PT and a few FT position but how hard would it be to juggle?

If there is any old hands in the industry and could give a snippet it would be greatly appreciated.

My lst yr 1998 in San Diego CA I grossed $48,800 working 7 days/wk 3-4 jobs superimposed/on top of each other same stores within 1 mile. Frequently 2 jobs same grocery store. Upon arrival Did 1st one that product was there, Awaited Receiver paging ME 2nd 'just-arrived'ie, Mag/Bks and Snapple. Always a 10 hr day buildt it & held it 2gether 4 38 months. A real challenge 2 replace the bad jobs with replacement new jobs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.