Tips for retail sales associate interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming retail sales associate interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

jeanette in Richmond, Virginia

89 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming retail sales associate interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

i'm looking for tips my self.i have a interview tomorrown
please me with the tips.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (221) / No (36) Reply - Report abuse

kathleen gentile in Staten Island, New York

85 months ago

show a passion for the job.be upbeat. dress and act like you already have the job.be yourself an never lie.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (59) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

candace

60 months ago

i get nervous in an interview and seem to get choked up & say stupid examples to there questions, when im so much more educated and have alot of experience in a variety of fields that has given alot to offer.. i just need some helpful hints to stay away from being so nervous & be the real me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

RVP in Mesa, Arizona

57 months ago

To Candace:
Lessons from a drama class I took back in H/S may help you: When experiencing stage fright like you do (i.e., getting "choked up" and saying something "stupid"), I would recommend rehearsing your lines. Imagine what they will ask you, and then rehearse until you sound smooth. Also, whether you are being interviewed by one individual or a group, pretend you are speaking with a good friend or a parent, explaining your goals and expertise. If you start to feel nervous again, slow down in your speech and think before you answer. In other words, just don't blurt out something. Good luck! You can do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

WASEEM in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

38 months ago

What is your major motivation behind taking up this job as selling Watches and jewellery?can anyone give me the best answer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (113) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Jhessa in Philippines

28 months ago

Can you please help me,this is my first time to be interviewed employers abroad.What probably can i answer to these questions like "tell me about yourself" and "what are your biggest strengths" and "what are your weaknesses".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (144) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.