You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

TamasaDouglas in Baltimore, Maryland

63 months ago

Searching for employment as soon as possible

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

iyanah2007 in Jacksonville, North Carolina

61 months ago

I am looking for a job that I can work into sales. I would mind if this job would work around my schedule because I have 3 children. I am willing to work, and willing to learn how to do the task at hand. Please email me back as soon as possible for an interview anyone.
Sincerely,
Ivana

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

miki2 in Bronx, New York

61 months ago

i'm looking for job where i can upgrade the experince i have gain over the years of retail,a job where i can be my self while working as a team.a job where I can can provide great customer service with a friendly manner,getting hands on with merchandise,money .I'm very out going, in a very fast learner

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

christy ostergren in Auburn, California

60 months ago

I am a single mother looking for work either in customer service, retail or food prep assitance. I am a fast learner and work well with team members. I am very customer friendly and theres always a smile on my face. Looking for something not to far from home, am willing to work day or evening but no graveyard. Please feel free to contact me by email if interested learning more about me.

Thank you
christy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

alicia weston in Hollywood, Florida

50 months ago

i am a cashier that needs a job yeasterday i am great with custormers fast clean always worked with the public ive worked in convient stores and gas staition 30years respectfully Alicia Weston

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.