need a job asap

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

hcdoc in Decatur, Indiana

52 months ago

I am 56 have worked all my life worked at wal-mart for 3yrs. now unemployed my resources gone can,t have job please help me find a job love retail have worked in factories before.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

52 months ago

Hello, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

marisole in Memphis, Tennessee

52 months ago

what store do you want to work at?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

jime in Ewa Beach, Hawaii

28 months ago

Hi my name is Jime and I am a college student and un need of a job.
My skills are: I have my OSHA 10 safety card.
hard worker, team player and willing to learn.
I was a formen at Vet's termite control. I ran my own crew and I also trained new crew members.
I went to Hawaii Job Corps for a ainting trade. I have one year painting skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

jime in Ewa Beach, Hawaii

28 months ago

Hi my name is Jime and I am a college student and un need of a job.
My skills are: I have my OSHA 10 safety card.
hard worker, team player and willing to learn.
I was a formen at Vet's termite control. I ran my own crew and I also trained new crew members.
I went to Hawaii Job Corps for a ainting trade. I have one year painting skills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dante

25 months ago

My mom and my whole family then gave up on me and now I need a job to save my life before it gets ruined

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Jerry Bear in Tempe, Arizona

14 months ago

Spend some time networking with people in similar jobs to the one you want. Actually it doesn't really matter if the people you are networking with are in your industry or not. Just start meeting as many people as possible and mentioning to them that you are looking to move to a new position(Something I saw in this article www.jobunlocker.com/blog/when-will-i-get-a-job-a-shortcut-to-complete-your-job-search-in-record-time/)

The more people you meet, the better chance you will have to get a job sooner. Strike up conversations with people everywhere you go, the grocery store, out to lunch, etc. And don't forget to smile when you do!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joe Gagill in Poughkeepsie, New York

14 months ago

Jerry Bear in Tempe, Arizona said: Spend some time networking with people in similar jobs to the one you want. Actually it doesn't really matter if the people you are networking with are in your industry or not. Just start meeting as many people as possible and mentioning to them that you are looking to move to a new position(Something I saw in this article www.jobunlocker.com/blog/when-will-i-get-a-job-a-shortcut-to-complete-your-job-search-in-record-time/ )

The more people you meet, the better chance you will have to get a job sooner. Strike up conversations with people everywhere you go, the grocery store, out to lunch, etc. And don't forget to smile when you do!

Great post! Make sure to visit the website people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Princess Toomer in Bedford, Ohio

8 months ago

I really need help finding a good paying job. I am 20 and have five plus years in the hospitality fields.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shaldon21 in Northridge, California

7 months ago

Hi Im a csun student that need a job to pay the rent i need a job asap I have lots of different skill. Im at a point in my life if I dont have a job ill be living on the streets

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Wendy Lopez in Cortlandt Manor, New York

5 months ago

Hello, I need a job ASAP. I lost my job 2 1/2 years ago due to company downsizing. That time I had just gave birth so me and my husband thought I should stay home taking care of my new baby a least until he is two. Now my child is almost three and even though I had search for jobs, I haven't find any. I need a job. I am a highly organized and skilled professional, with experience in all aspects of the business including, bookkeeping, and executive and general administration.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Raymond santos in Providence, Rhode Island

2 months ago

Hello Dante! Thanks for replying to my post. Yes I have some information that I know can help you out. Email me at raymond_s4life@hotmail.com and I'll send you some information.

Ray

Raymond santos in Providence, Rhode Island

2 months ago

Abatecola in East Providence, Rhode Island said: Hey Jime, My Name Is Chris And Im A Top Affiliate For A Multi-Million Dollar Nutritional Company And I Think I Have A Solution For Your Problem.. Shoot Me An Email With Your Information And Ill Get Back To You As Soon As Possible! Abatecolac@gmail.com

Hello jime. My name is Raymond Santos. I have a great opportunity for you. Send me an email at raymond_s4life@hotmail.com and I will send you some information. Thanks

Ray

Wgerald in Cleveland, Ohio

1 month ago

Hello My name is Gerald Washington and I am a technology major looking for employment. I have tons of software knowledge and would be a great addition to any tech team.Some skills I have to offer including the use of programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop,and Indesign. i also know how to use Microsoft Office. I can also edit and capture video and can use both Mac and Windows Operating systems.If you cant help with a technology based job. I have some casual restaurant experience having worked at Qdoba and Boston market and I have cleaning experience as well.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.