Why wont anyone hire me??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

meli817 in Grand Prairie, Texas

41 months ago

I have experience as a cashier, receptionist, asst. manager and have been working since i was 13.
So i been putting apps in everywhere including fast food places. I have a clean record.
For one whole year now i have not had a permanent job only temp jobs.
So my question is why wont anyone hire me???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Jackson, Mississippi

41 months ago

Try different places. Colleges, churches, bookstores, doctors offices, libraries

Keep looking, you'll find something

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

meli817 in Grand Prairie, Texas

41 months ago

yes i have tryed diff places such as those places i have even set up resumes. this sux very much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

fodderdan in El Paso, Texas

41 months ago

here the job market sux because we have too many..any entry level job is bombarded by apps... the only way i was able to get a job was through the unemployment office, nonprofit assistance groups and knowing someone in the company. they are more likely to hire you if you go through unemployment office or nonprofit group because they can get a tax break.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

dominicman88 in Fort Worth, Texas

38 months ago

Hi I'm Dominic Manuel and I need some help finding a job I'm from st.Louis mo and i used to work in retail (Heritage 1981) from 2007 to 2009 and I was getting paid 7.15/hr until i had to quit because the company was going out of business now I moved to fort worth TX in 6/7/2011 and I went to school for forklifting and pass and still no one won't hire me. I filled out alot of application for retail,fastfood and forklifting. I'm love working in fun places where I get to meet new faces everyday. If anyone can help me email me at dominicmanuel88@aol.com.

dominicman88 in Fort Worth, Texas

38 months ago

Hi I'm Dominic Manuel and I need some help finding a job I'm from st.Louis mo and i used to work in retail (Heritage 1981) from 2007 to 2009 and I was getting paid 7.15/hr until i had to quit because the company was going out of business now I moved to fort worth TX in 6/7/2011 and I went to school for forklifting and pass and still no one won't hire me. I filled out alot of application for retail,fastfood and forklifting. I'm love working in fun places where I get to meet new faces everyday. If anyone can help me email me at dominicmanuel88@aol.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.