need a job? i have one for you right there in houston!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

pwrwash09 in Albertville, Alabama

66 months ago

i have a job opening i am eager to fill immediately. it is a great opportunity for someone who likes making money and being around people no joke i will send you all the info

please contact me at: preswash09@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JOBBY in Vallejo, California

66 months ago

I love that job offen! But looks like its in huston and i live in vallejo california. Do u have any openings in california? Cause am willing an ready to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pwrwash in houston, Texas

66 months ago

JOBBY in Vallejo, California said: I love that job offen! But looks like its in huston and i live in vallejo california. Do u have any openings in california? Cause am willing an ready to work.

thank you for your interest but I'm sorry Jobby I do not have anything in "Cali" we are only in Houston right now. but I do wish you the best of luck at finding work in your area.

lateishasmith@yahoo.com in Jacksonville, Florida

66 months ago

pwrwash09 in Albertville, Alabama said: i have a job opening i am eager to fill immediately. it is a great opportunity for someone who likes making money and being around people no joke i will send you all the info

please contact me at: preswash09@yahoo.com

well call me cause i need a job the games or for kid really just email me back at lateishasmith@yahoo.com

Miguel Vidal in Woodbridge, Virginia

61 months ago

Owner company is looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual to join its Sales Service Team.
If you are money motivated and have a outgoing personality this might be the right opportunity for you We are willing to train and groom the right people for the promotion within our organization. Learn the business from the ground up in the lucrative and challenging field of Sales Service. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn a trade with a high Income potential, please contact us,
Entry level position.

Fresh Grads Encouraged to appy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

bryn04 in Statesville, North Carolina

61 months ago

Miguel Vidal in Woodbridge, Virginia said: Owner company is looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual to join its Sales Service Team.
If you are money motivated and have a outgoing personality this might be the right opportunity for you We are willing to train and groom the right people for the promotion within our organization. Learn the business from the ground up in the lucrative and challenging field of Sales Service. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn a trade with a high Income potential, please contact us,
Entry level position.

Fresh Grads Encouraged to appy.

Is this commissioned base only? what about benefits?

tedirose_408@yahoo.com in Houston, Texas

51 months ago

i sound perfect for this job

JOBBY in Vallejo, California

50 months ago

AM NEED A JOB LIKE RIGHT NOW, AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN VALLEJO,CA I GOT MAJORLY JOB SKILLS AND ALOT OF EXPERIENCE AND WILLING TO LEAN AND BE TRAIN SOMETHING NEW. AM LOOKING FOR ANY OPENING WITH ANY COMPANY THAT FITS MY JOB SKILLS THAT I KNOW AM GOING TO GET A JOB WITH WHOS OPEN WHAT COMPANY,WHERE IT GOT TO BE IN MY CITY. SALE ASSOCIATE,HOUSEKEEPING,CUSTOMER SERVICE,INVENTORY STOCKER,RETAIL. IF ANY COMPANY OR EMPLOYERS THIS POST PLEASE EMAIL ME AT dina.kenny@yahoo.com PLEASE I WILL SEEN YOU MY RESUME FAST. I GOT TO GET A JOB I NEED A JOB AM LOOKING FOR A JOB I GOT TWO KIDSTO SUPPORT,AND AM SINGLE MOM THAT GOT ALOT OF NEEDS AND WANTS. AND BILLS TO PAY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jay Luvv in Jamaica, New York

21 months ago

If you are need of money to pay bills and to live comfortable Join MCA!!!
The money is good, you are your own boss and you work on your own schedule
(part-time or full-time)

Visit my facebook page @DOUBLEUPFRIDAYZ
EMAIL: mcagetpaid@yahoo.com

Ready to jump in and get paid?
Please go here!!!
www,tvcmatrix.com/jbANGA86

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.