Seeking a company needing assistance with Sales, hence Cash Flow.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Terry Harris in Joliet, Illinois

74 months ago

There's sure a load of money out there folks. Reading here, lots of negativity, red flags, bad company here, there. Whew. Please, remember, thoughts become things. Man becomes what man thinks about. What molester, for example, is behind bars without thinking first about that evil; and who amongst us is living happily married as a Banker without thinking "I'm gonna marry that girl", and "I'm going to Major in Finance". This principle is in full force at every moment. Control your very thoughts. You'll construct. Time spent offering others the beneficial possibilities of the market will come back to you the way you've put it out. What you want in life you will have because you want it. It will come simply by acting on what you want. Say yes to what you want. Never shout no at anything, that gives it power. Shout yes at what will work. See the good.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rich Laurenzi in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

Terry I represent PFS and I am currently interviewing for positions with our company. I would like to meet with you and discuss your possibilities with our company. I can be reached at 630-241-4291 or 708-712-3448

Ozzie108 in Chicago, Illinois

73 months ago

Terry Harris in Joliet, Illinois said: There's sure a load of money out there folks. Reading here, lots of negativity, red flags, bad company here, there. Whew. Please, remember, thoughts become things. Man becomes what man thinks about. What molester, for example, is behind bars without thinking first about that evil; and who amongst us is living happily married as a Banker without thinking "I'm gonna marry that girl", and "I'm going to Major in Finance". This principle is in full force at every moment. Control your very thoughts. You'll construct. Time spent offering others the beneficial possibilities of the market will come back to you the way you've put it out. What you want in life you will have because you want it. It will come simply by acting on what you want. Say yes to what you want. Never shout no at anything, that gives it power. Shout yes at what will work. See the good.

You are absolutely right!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.