I NEED HELP I CANT FIND A JOB ANYWHERE (17)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (47)

La Nay Dunn in Victorville, California

5 months ago

i need a job right now, i work hard at anything i do. please help. my email address lanaydunn@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jaime D in Bloomfield, Connecticut

5 months ago

Im 22 years old and my parents had decided to give up on supporting me for college, now i have nothing. I need a job to pay for the loans and to move out. Im not even getting food anymore. I have a month to get some kind of money or I'll be thrown on the streets to freeze. Please help me, im out of options.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Jury 14 in Hartford, Connecticut

5 months ago

Jaime D in Bloomfield, Connecticut said: Im 22 years old and my parents had decided to give up on supporting me for college, now i have nothing. I need a job to pay for the loans and to move out. Im not even getting food anymore. I have a month to get some kind of money or I'll be thrown on the streets to freeze. Please help me, im out of options.

Work in retail. They're always looking and some money is better than none. Plus they have flexible schedules. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Frustrating in Cincinnati, Ohio

5 months ago

Don't just consider "how to get a job". Look into "how to make money". For example: save aluminum cans from the soda you drink and trade those in for cash at the scrap yard (if your state doesn't have a bottle deposit fee). I was falling asleep one night and two guys were walking down my street with shopping carts... they were collecting metal cans out of recycling bins for cash.
This might sound strange to you, but people who have jobs may be almost as bad off as people who don't have jobs because they aren't keeping any of their money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kam in Rotherham, United Kingdom

5 months ago

I'm 34 , I was working for a food factory making pizza based . Unfortunately I left that job because of some reason. At the moment I'm looking for a job but can't find any job
Please someone can help me. ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

shan in Riverhead, New York

4 months ago

I have been out of a job for a few months. I have been applying to almost every where and no one calls back. I tried calling some but i'm given the same story over and over, HR will call if they are interested. I have a per diem job but that cannot feed my family.maybe they'll call once every other week so I don't call that being employed. I just need a decent job please. Desperate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nosithabile Mpama in Johannesburg, South Africa

3 months ago

I'm 20 yrs old staying alone I'm looking for a job so that I can be able to pay a rent and save some money so that I can be able to go back to school..my email account:nosthabile@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maurice in Washington, District of Columbia

3 months ago

kam in Rotherham, United Kingdom said: I'm 34 , I was working for a food factory making pizza based . Unfortunately I left that job because of some reason. At the moment I'm looking for a job but can't find any job

I have an opportunity where we can make money together, if you are interested email me at this address

maurice.wrightjr@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Maurice in Washington, District of Columbia

3 months ago

shan in Riverhead, New York said: I have been out of a job for a few months. I have been applying to almost every where and no one calls back. I tried calling some but i'm given the same story over and over, HR will call if they are interested. I have a per diem job but that cannot feed my family.maybe they'll call once every other week so I don't call that being employed. I just need a decent job please. Desperate

I have an opportunity where we can make money together, if you are interested email me at this address

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mila in Anniston, Alabama

3 months ago

I hope guys and girls you will get through very soon.
I am 42, with highest degree you can imagine, speaking 3 languages and have been out of job for few months . I feel that I beginning to loose hope. Bills coming like flood. Never been in this situation before. I have been applying everywhere, even thinking about janitorial job, but problem it was a night shift. Nobody calls back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tyler the in Texas

3 months ago

Hi my name is Lorena Gonzalez i need a job as soon as posible i have 3 beutiful little girls that i need to take care of my self i am really good with people customer service and cashier please i am going crazy i need to support my kids help me and to get the opportunity to show you what a hard worker i am. Thank you

lorenag903@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

hightenor77 in Hollywood, Florida

2 months ago

Jaime D in Bloomfield, Connecticut said: Im 22 years old and my parents had decided to give up on supporting me for college , now i have nothing. I need a job to pay for the loans and to move out. Im not even getting food anymore. I have a month to get some kind of money or I'll be thrown on the streets to freeze. Please help me, im out of options.

I have some great resources for those who are looking to make income. Contact me here or at cwjr29405@live.com for more information. Thank,

S. A. Mungin

2 months ago

kam in Rotherham, United Kingdom said: I'm 34 , I was working for a food factory making pizza based . Unfortunately I left that job because of some reason. At the moment I'm looking for a job but can't find any job

Got a great program for you if interested, contact me here or at cwjr29405@live.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

2 months ago

La Nay Dunn in Victorville, California said: i need a job right now, i work hard at anything i do. please help. my email address lanaydunn@yahoo.com

La Nay,

I have an opportunity that would be a great blessing to you and your family. Contact me here if you are interested. Thank,

S. A. Mungin

shasha in Hesperia, California

2 months ago

Those of you selling to these folks who are just as in need as YOU and your miserable "job" ... get real. You can't even make quota on this site, so that tells me just how heartless you can be. These folks are not helping you to feed your family...so why the false hope in helping them to feed theirs????

Sales, it's ALL a numbers game. Go fish somewhere else.. and another thing, I CAN NOT imagine how you sleep at night KNOWING that you prey on the innocently naive. Fu&* off and fu*( you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

puppy1 in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

1 month ago

They post millions of jobs and HR drags their feet on hiring. Don't expect a job anytime soon. The last 10 years has been the worst! It will be good to retire.

Lyssa in Oskaloosa, Iowa

1 month ago

Tyler the in Texas said: Hi my name is Lorena Gonzalez i need a job as soon as posible i have 3 beutiful little girls that i need to take care of my self i am really good with people customer service and cashier please i am going crazy i need to support my kids help me and to get the opportunity to show you what a hard worker i am. Thank you

lorenag903@gmail.com

Hi :) if your still looking for a job or even just a way to make some extra money I can help you out! I have an oppertunity that might help you and would love to talk with you! If your intrested at all ou can also reach me at my email lyssaritch@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lyssa in Oskaloosa, Iowa

1 month ago

Mila in Anniston, Alabama said: I hope guys and girls you will get through very soon.
I am 42, with highest degree you can imagine, speaking 3 languages and have been out of job for few months . I feel that I beginning to loose hope. Bills coming like flood. Never been in this situation before. I have been applying everywhere, even thinking about janitorial job, but problem it was a night shift. Nobody calls back.

Hi :) if your still looking for a job or even just a way to make some extra money I can help you out! I have an oppertunity that might help you and would love to talk with you! If your intrested at all ou can also reach me at my email lyssaritch@gmail.com

Lyssa in Oskaloosa, Iowa

1 month ago

Tyler the in Texas said: Hi my name is Lorena Gonzalez i need a job as soon as posible i have 3 beutiful little girls that i need to take care of my self i am really good with people customer service and cashier please i am going crazy i need to support my kids help me and to get the opportunity to show you what a hard worker i am. Thank you

lorenag903@gmail.com

Lyssa in Oskaloosa, Iowa

1 month ago

Nosithabile Mpama in Johannesburg, South Africa said: I'm 20 yrs old staying alone I'm looking for a job so that I can be able to pay a rent and save some money so that I can be able to go back to school..my email account :nosthabile@gmail.com

Lyssa in Oskaloosa, Iowa

1 month ago

Maurice in Washington, District of Columbia said: I have an opportunity where we can make money together, if you are interested email me at this address

Lyssa in Oskaloosa, Iowa

1 month ago

Lyssa in Oskaloosa, Iowa

1 month ago

Jury 14 in Hartford, Connecticut said: Work in retail. They're always looking and some money is better than none. Plus they have flexible schedules. Good luck.

simphie in Johannesburg, South Africa

1 month ago

I am 20years old am a mother of one girl she needs food plz help me I can do cashier n cleaning anything I can do of retailer

Mary Robinson in Louisville, Kentucky

25 days ago

I am 54 years old,and a very hard worker. I can do just about anything if i put my mind to it.I would like to work with you and your growing company. Please give me a call. I live in the Radcliff,Ky area. My name is Mary Robinson Email address is------ maryrobinson794@yahoo.com

Mary Robinson in Louisville, Kentucky

25 days ago

You spend hour's on line looking for work,and no one seams to care if you get a job or not.Plus half the applactions don't even go through cause of advertisement that keeps popping up and that's not right. Please come on give us a chance. Thank You maryrobinson794@yahoo.com

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com in Tulsa, Oklahoma

22 days ago

I agree Mary. Yet they saying the jobs report show growth. I don't understand it.

Stephen in Plainview, New York

21 days ago

I am a single 32 year old male who has been teaching high school and college mathematics for the last ten years. Since 2009 I have not been able to regain some of the flair that I had when I was working full time as a teacher. I am a part time teacher now but it is the worst thing in the world and I can't take my horrible and disgraceful situation with the job market out there. I search everyday and there are no jobs or no one is hiring. I need help immediately. Please help. Thank you!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephen in Plainview, New York

21 days ago

Please reach me at spg13083@gmail.com for any mathematical or related field jobs

southafricanjobs.net in Atlanta, Georgia

21 days ago

For South Africa Jobs, Job search, Finance Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Sales Jobs, Banking Jobs, Jobs in Western Cape, Jobs in Gauteng..
Visit: www.southafricanjobs.net

Ajay Lamba in New Delhi, India

20 days ago

Hi,
Opportunities will definitely knock your door, so please wait for the right time... Till then, you can get good career guidelines and counseling to start new one with merajob.in.

They help every student and make them understand regarding their career..!!
Keep it up.

Tigeru in Peoria, Illinois

9 days ago

I worked a few years at a company and got a permanent lay off recently. In January all of us at the company were told seniority was what they would go by. In at least 4 areas the more senior person was laid off including me. I'm 38 and jobless. I thought I'd retire there. I've had a degree for over 15 years that seems to get me 2nd place in just enough interviews to almost be glad I have it. I don't know where to go.
My math is that 10% unemployment rate roughly means there's 100 jobs and 110 people wanting to apply. Or 100 million jobs and 110 million people looking meaning 10 million of us are looking. I've got no wife or kids and rent an apartment. I'm no better than you or you. 200 years ago I'd have picked berries and hunted for my food.
This has probably gotten boring or weird at this point but I thought I'd throw my 1 cent(government takes half right?) in here.

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com

8 days ago

Saw in the newspaper today that instead of hiring new employees employers are letting current employees work overtime to fill staffing holes.

Maurice in Fort Washington, Maryland

7 days ago

Tigeru in Peoria, Illinois said: I worked a few years at a company and got a permanent lay off recently. In January all of us at the company were told seniority was what they would go by. In at least 4 areas the more senior person was laid off including me. I'm 38 and jobless. I thought I'd retire there. I've had a degree for over 15 years that seems to get me 2nd place in just enough interviews to almost be glad I have it. I don't know where to go.
My math is that 10% unemployment rate roughly means there's 100 jobs and 110 people wanting to apply. Or 100 million jobs and 110 million people looking meaning 10 million of us are looking. I've got no wife or kids and rent an apartment. I'm no better than you or you. 200 years ago I'd have picked berries and hunted for my food.
This has probably gotten boring or weird at this point but I thought I'd throw my 1 cent(government takes half right?) in here.

Sorry for your lost, I have great opportunities to present to you. If interested please send an email to live a better life I dream life.name

GegeforGod in Plainfield, New Jersey

6 days ago

My dad cant work much after his car accident, and I need to provide for them... I need a job ASAP

Timothy in Singapore, Singapore

6 days ago

email me. Many found the opportunity I can share useful.

Maurice in Newark, New Jersey

5 days ago

Send me an email maurice.wrightjr at gmail

dbudge1 in Salt Lake City, Utah

2 days ago

La Nay Dunn in Victorville, California said: i need a job right now, i work hard at anything i do. please help. my email address lanaydunn@yahoo.com

Have you found a job yet?

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com

2 days ago

Somebody should start a website to check on it these companies are really hiring or just posting to look good on paper. Like a job check site. Call and ask are they hiring and tell them you sending over applicant within thirty minutes. True checker

2 days ago

2 days ago

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com said: Somebody should start a website to check on it these companies are really hiring or just posting to look good on paper. Like a job check site. Call and ask are they hiring and tell them you sending over applicant within thirty minutes. True checker

Good idea.
youtu.be/1fWJlWm3_YY

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com

2 days ago

dbudge1 in Salt Lake City, Utah said: Good idea.
youtu.be/1fWJlWm3_YY

Watched the video but seems incomplete

2 days ago

I welcome suggestions. How can I complete the video?
youtu.be/1fWJlWm3_YY

2 days ago

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com said: Watched the video but seems incomplete

I welcome suggestions. How can I complete the video?
youtu.be/1fWJlWm3_YY

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com

2 days ago

You ended it saying it left you confuse... So what did you do? What should the consumer do? Your confused and were scrathing our as to what was that. Give a solution or an option.

Ammara12 in Cheltenham, United Kingdom

1 day ago

I have an amazing opportunity for you. Email me ammara45@hotmail.co.uk

1 day ago

Latonyaokojie@gmail.com said: You ended it saying it left you confuse... So what did you do? What should the consumer do? Your confused and were scrathing our as to what was that. Give a solution or an option.

Thank you very much for the advice.
I will update it with something like this:
"Instead of paying insurance premiums, put the money into a savings account."
What do you think?
Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.