I NEED HELP I CANT FIND A JOB ANYWHERE (17)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (17)

rightmatch in Brisbane, Australia

71 months ago

Zanoy in South Ozone Park, New York said: IM ONLY 17 AND I CANT FIND A JOB. NOONE WILL HIRE ME. I'VE BEEN REJECTED SO MANY TIMES. ITS REALLY HARD I ONLY HAD ONE JOB AND THAT WAS IN A DAYCARE THROUGH SUMMER YOUTH. I HAVE NO RESUME AND I HAVENT A CLUE WHAT TO EVEN PUT ON THERE. AND I REFUSE TO WORK IN A FAST FOOD RESTURANTE. I NEED SOME HELP CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME UPLIFT AND ADVICE PLZZZZZZ.

Would you be interested in working as a Live in Nanny in Canada. We work in close alliance to Canadian Govt. requirements. I'll pass on details if this might be of interest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Abby in Montevideo, Minnesota

71 months ago

Zanoy in South Ozone Park, New York said: IM ONLY 17 AND I CANT FIND A JOB. NOONE WILL HIRE ME. I'VE BEEN REJECTED SO MANY TIMES. ITS REALLY HARD I ONLY HAD ONE JOB AND THAT WAS IN A DAYCARE THROUGH SUMMER YOUTH. I HAVE NO RESUME AND I HAVENT A CLUE WHAT TO EVEN PUT ON THERE. AND I REFUSE TO WORK IN A FAST FOOD RESTURANTE. I NEED SOME HELP CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME UPLIFT AND ADVICE PLZZZZZZ.

First you need to decide what type of work you are interested in doing. Make a list of all your strenghts and weaknesses. They usually will ask these types of questions at an interview. When you reply make sure you have something to back it up such as My strengths are in working with kids because I had the experience of working at a summer youth daycare. And find the qualities and things you learned about yourself...such as responsiblities. And when they ask what is one of your weaknesses, be generic and say that you are working on this weakness. Be confident in your interview, dress appropriately, look directly at the interviewer when you answer questions, ask questions about the job,the company, etc. this shows you are interested in the job,think before you answer a question, and another question they ask is why should we hire you? prepare in advance with some answers so you are prepared. also write a handwritten thank you not and mail it after the interview to show your appreciation for the job and your interest.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

pj in South Bend, Indiana

69 months ago

i need job i have to pay child suport and i fill aps everywhere and i look all over the computer in the paper but i cant find nothin i need sum real help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Matt Hobbs in Cleveland, Tennessee

63 months ago

Finding work right now can be one of the hardest things in the world to accomplish. The reason behind this is partially the economy but allot of it has to do with your mental outlook on what is an acceptable job opportunity. For example. I am in sales and I and many of my friends all lost jobs as some of the major corporations made large cutbacks to keep from going under. We all began applying for the new positions but were discouraged when we realized that we would not only be taking large pay cuts but also doing work we didn't favor. As my friends began to give up and loose their homes and cars I decided to take a job doing road repair to supplement what little money I had left in savings to buy me an extra month or so to get my feet back on the ground. I did that for two weeks and the found a job in sales making more money than I was before.
I say all that to say this. Get a job... Any Job. And look for a better job on the side. Don't die on the vine waiting for the best opportunity. If the fast food job is available, flip burgers till you find something better. If you do this you will be leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else you are competing with for a job opening because desperation stinks and you don't want to have that smell on you when you are doing an interview. Its hard to be confident in yourself when you have absolutely nothing going for you. I know... Ive been there. Take Charge!
I hope this is the encouragement you are looking for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maurice in New Orleans, Louisiana

63 months ago

Check with your local job service office. they should have summer jobs and could link you to full time employment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

ygodina in Laredo, Texas

18 months ago

I need a job fast, NOW! I'm 17. and looking for a job to help my family pay the bills, and house. It doesn't matter what type of job it is, I need it now! Pls.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

James in Oakland, California

18 months ago

BTW this job if offer throughout all 50 states so check it out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MicheleWW in Huntington Beach, California

16 months ago

I have worked my whole life. Started with fast food. Worked myself up from clerk/cashier to night time Manager. Major cash experience and customer service. I have worked for the transportation authority in human resources for 8 years, and was a temp for two years after they laid me off. When the temp agency closed I semi retired. Was financially able. Husband died. Now, that things are better emotionally. NO ONE WITHIN A 15 MILE RADIUS WILL HIRE ME. So, I no longer want to do administrative work. My customer service is excellent. I have referrals, but that doesn't get far when no one ask. So what if I'm 50! I have experience, I love people, I want a job standing up. PLEASE just give me a chance. I can more experienced and can smile more than half the people I ask for help in any store!! Really? Who do they get jobs?

Part time, full time, summer, seasonal. I would just like to work! I want to work!
jobsmichelewebb@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

MicheleWW in Huntington Beach, California

16 months ago

I wrote the above in a hurry and did not proof read. I can communicate, read and write in the English language. I just need a chance. I want to be hired to WORK. I want to WORK. US Citizen. Nothing in my background. Would absolutely love a Home Depot, Lowes or any job working with people. I have extensive experience. I am filing out applications / questionnaires, etc., they take hours! No replies. If anyone reads this that know of an open somewhere, doing anything, I can do it. I want to do it. I would love to help my parents!

Tishonnia in Dallas, Texas

11 months ago

Im 17 years old and I've been looking for a job for 3 months. I have my high school diploma and I have some college credits. I will returning to college in the fall but I need a job to help pay for it and the bills. If any one knows where I can find a job and stop being rejected please let me know.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ralph T in Los Angeles, California

11 months ago

Tishonnia in Dallas, Texas said: Im 17 years old and I've been looking for a job for 3 months. I have my high school diploma and I have some college credits. I will returning to college in the fall but I need a job to help pay for it and the bills. If any one knows where I can find a job and stop being rejected please let me know.
Thanks

The best place to find a job is obviously in the field of study you are working towards in college. Finding a job that will give you valuable experience and money are always the hardest but best options. When I was in college (two years ago) I found a list of companies/professionals in my industry that I wanted to work for and just emailed/called them directly. Below is an article to a few other creative ideas to find a job.

www.jobunlocker.com/blog/cant-find-a-job-6-little-known-places-to-look/

adam marcors in Europe

8 months ago

Apply for free jobs in a loan company which is in need of a secretary, accountant, watch men etc contact us today with our email loanwisdom@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

adam marcors in Europe

8 months ago

Apply for a job right now of all kinds. Just email us. Loanwisdom@gmail.com

Anon24 in Durham, North Carolina

7 months ago

Get a fast food job that keeps you in the back of the store if you are not a "people person." I have refused to work in fast food as well, but it does keep gas in the vehicle. If you have the ability to appeal to everyone's nature, then you can do it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

anon in New York, New York

2 months ago

Tishonnia in Dallas, Texas said: Im 17 years old and I've been looking for a job for 3 months. I have my high school diploma and I have some college credits. I will returning to college in the fall but I need a job to help pay for it and the bills. If any one knows where I can find a job and stop being rejected please let me know.
Thanks

fill out a fafsa, you should get more than your tuition money for books and supplies. With your low income you should get 4k a semester and community colleges now have weekend and evening classes. good luck

TNguyen in Boston, Massachusetts

2 months ago

Hi! My name is Tuyen. I am working on a project expanding a new brand of an international 1.7 billion dollar anti-aging company who actually won the American Business award for most Innovative Company for 2010 and was just named by International Business Times as one of the world’s fastest growing public companies… I’m looking for people who might be interested in expanding the business with my team. Do you know of anyone who may be out of work or looking for supplemental income? Or anyone who might be interested in this opportunity?

email me at nguyen.tb.tuyen1@gmail.com

Fedia in Seattle, Washington

6 days ago

I need a job so bad, I have been going to some interviews, and they said that they will call me Soon. Unfortunately I never received any calls from them. I have sales experience. If anyone knows any jobs possibility. Just feel free to email me at jlove931@hotmail.com. Thank you!!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.