I NEED HELP I CANT FIND A JOB ANYWHERE (17)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

La Nay Dunn in Victorville, California

2 months ago

i need a job right now, i work hard at anything i do. please help. my email address lanaydunn@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jaime D in Bloomfield, Connecticut

2 months ago

Im 22 years old and my parents had decided to give up on supporting me for college, now i have nothing. I need a job to pay for the loans and to move out. Im not even getting food anymore. I have a month to get some kind of money or I'll be thrown on the streets to freeze. Please help me, im out of options.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jury 14 in Hartford, Connecticut

2 months ago

Jaime D in Bloomfield, Connecticut said: Im 22 years old and my parents had decided to give up on supporting me for college, now i have nothing. I need a job to pay for the loans and to move out. Im not even getting food anymore. I have a month to get some kind of money or I'll be thrown on the streets to freeze. Please help me, im out of options.

Work in retail. They're always looking and some money is better than none. Plus they have flexible schedules. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Frustrating in Cincinnati, Ohio

2 months ago

Don't just consider "how to get a job". Look into "how to make money". For example: save aluminum cans from the soda you drink and trade those in for cash at the scrap yard (if your state doesn't have a bottle deposit fee). I was falling asleep one night and two guys were walking down my street with shopping carts... they were collecting metal cans out of recycling bins for cash.
This might sound strange to you, but people who have jobs may be almost as bad off as people who don't have jobs because they aren't keeping any of their money.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kam in Rotherham, United Kingdom

2 months ago

I'm 34 , I was working for a food factory making pizza based . Unfortunately I left that job because of some reason. At the moment I'm looking for a job but can't find any job
Please someone can help me. ..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shan in Riverhead, New York

1 month ago

I have been out of a job for a few months. I have been applying to almost every where and no one calls back. I tried calling some but i'm given the same story over and over, HR will call if they are interested. I have a per diem job but that cannot feed my family.maybe they'll call once every other week so I don't call that being employed. I just need a decent job please. Desperate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nosithabile Mpama in Johannesburg, South Africa

8 days ago

I'm 20 yrs old staying alone I'm looking for a job so that I can be able to pay a rent and save some money so that I can be able to go back to school..my email account:nosthabile@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Maurice in Washington, District of Columbia

5 days ago

Jaime D in Bloomfield, Connecticut said: Im 22 years old and my parents had decided to give up on supporting me for college , now i have nothing. I need a job to pay for the loans and to move out. Im not even getting food anymore. I have a month to get some kind of money or I'll be thrown on the streets to freeze. Please help me, im out of options.

I have an opportunity where we can make money together, if you are interested email me at this address

maurice.wrightjr@gmail.com

5 days ago

kam in Rotherham, United Kingdom said: I'm 34 , I was working for a food factory making pizza based . Unfortunately I left that job because of some reason. At the moment I'm looking for a job but can't find any job
Please someone can help me. ..

I have an opportunity where we can make money together, if you are interested email me at this address

5 days ago

shan in Riverhead, New York said: I have been out of a job for a few months. I have been applying to almost every where and no one calls back. I tried calling some but i'm given the same story over and over, HR will call if they are interested. I have a per diem job but that cannot feed my family.maybe they'll call once every other week so I don't call that being employed. I just need a decent job please. Desperate

Mila in Anniston, Alabama

2 days ago

I hope guys and girls you will get through very soon.
I am 42, with highest degree you can imagine, speaking 3 languages and have been out of job for few months . I feel that I beginning to loose hope. Bills coming like flood. Never been in this situation before. I have been applying everywhere, even thinking about janitorial job, but problem it was a night shift. Nobody calls back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.