Tips for sales consultant interviews.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 55)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming sales consultant interview?

Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Reply - Report abuse

Chey Asare in Coalville, United Kingdom

91 months ago

i am attending an interview tomorrow for a sales consultant position with a Buy and Let Mortgages Company. i need to know tips on how to go through the interview.what sort of questions are asked and what the best ways to answer them are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (885) / No (172) Reply - Report abuse

ndivhuho in Pretoria, South Africa

80 months ago

Chey Asare in Coalville, United Kingdom said: i am attending an interview tomorrow for a sales consultant position with capitec bank. i need to know tips on how to go through the interview.what sort of questions are asked and what the best ways to answer them are.
what are thier test assement look like

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (818) / No (173) Reply - Report abuse

CASSANDRA in Louisville, Kentucky

79 months ago

AFTER BEING IN SALES OVER 30YRS IN THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY. I AM WOULD LIKE TO EXPLORE MY OPTION AS A SALES CONSULTANT FOR A CORPORATION. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO APPROACH MY NEW FOUND GOAL?

ALL RELIES WILL BE APPRECIATED AND WELCOMED

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (70) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

Athena in Marinette, Wisconsin

79 months ago

I have a interview for a sales consultant position and i have to act like im selling something.. i need help... i dont know what to sell and i dont know how to word it....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (267) / No (53) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Parow, South Africa

78 months ago

ndivhuho in Pretoria, South Africa said: what are thier test assement look like

Im also going for an interview for the same position tomorrow plz help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (213) / No (53) Reply - Report abuse

Linda in Parow, South Africa

78 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming sales consultant interview?

What kind of assessment can one expect for sales consultant position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (160) / No (43) Reply - Report abuse

Brie in Edmonton, Alberta

74 months ago

hello i just got a job as a sales consultant at a local car dealership the only things i can tall you is be professional be honest and look your potential boss in the eyes and just go with the flow i had no clue what was going to happen and i aced my interview so just be yourself!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

Kgomotso in Johannesburg, South Africa

74 months ago

xolani in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa said: i would like to know the king of questions asked in an interview and the possible answers at capitec bank and thier assessment tests.

I also would like to know the answers to the assessment test,i have not expierence as sales consultant.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (178) / No (35) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

im going for the assessment test at capitec bank for Sales consultant position & i know nothing about sales pls help with any tips

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (318) / No (54) Reply - Report abuse

74 months ago

I don't know by word out there is that there are the most diffucult question that only few people gets the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

David2008 in Palm Coast, Florida

69 months ago

CASSANDRA in Louisville, Kentucky said: I HAVE BEEN IN SALES OVER 30YRS IN THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY
I WOULD LIKE TO ENHANCE MY KNOWLEDGE INTO BECOMING A SALES
CONSULTANT. ALL ADVICE IS WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED.
THANKS YOU IN ADVANCE

Perhaps you would be like to explore a sales consultant opportunity posted at http;//www.whs-us.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

David2008 in Palm Coast, Florida

69 months ago

Perhaps you would be like to explore a sales consultant opportunity posted at www.whs-us.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nelly in Brits in Pretoria, South Africa

63 months ago

hi i have just being appointed to attend assessment test with capitec bank as a sales consultant,i was wondering if sombody out there can mayb help abt how is their questions looks like an som tips if they do have.........i will appreciate that so much.

thank you........desperate young lady.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (154) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

Tembi in Johannesburg, South Africa

61 months ago

i am attending an interview tomorrow for a sales consultant position with capitec bank. i need to know tips on how to go through the interview.what sort of questions are asked and what the best ways to answer them are.
what are thier test assement look like

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (154) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

lethukuthula in Johannesburg, South Africa

61 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming sales consultant assessment test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

lethukuthula in Johannesburg, South Africa

61 months ago

do you have any tips to prepare an upcoming interview
and how to reply on it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

cuty in Pretoria, South Africa

55 months ago

i'm attending an interview tomoro for capitec bank, will you please help me with hints

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (60) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

florida,South Africa in Johannesburg, South Africa

52 months ago

Linda in Parow, South Africa said: Im also going for an interview for the same position tomorrow plz help

I am writing an assessment at capitec bank do you idea what the assessment is like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (65) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

kego in Johannesburg, South Africa

50 months ago

hey m also going for an interview at capitec bank on tuesday jst want to know how yours went and would like some tips from u, ur help will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (40) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

chastitymm in Winston Salem, North Carolina

45 months ago

Host said: Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming sales consultant interview?

Always look your best from head to toe. Do not have anything in your mouth, such as candy or gum. Look the interviewer straight in the eye. This lets them know you are paying attention to what they have to say and that is important to them. Be prepared to answer questions about how to perform certain task that would be in your job discription. Do not cut them off while they are talking. Always let them finish what they are saying. Keep your answers to a minimum. Only give them what they are looking for. Sometimes to much information is not good. Be sure to use your manners such as please and thankyou. Thank them for taking the time to see you. Most importantly be yourself, because if you fake it in the interview and happen to get hired you will have to fake forever. Hope this helps. For more help you can contact me at chastitymm@aol.com. Good luck. Remember be sure to thank God for without him we have nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (66) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

fanie molaba in Johannesburg, South Africa

45 months ago

Chey Asare in Coalville, United Kingdom said: i am attending an interview tomorrow for a sales consultant position with a Buy and Let Mortgages Company. i need to know tips on how to go through the interview.what sort of questions are asked and what the best ways to answer them are.
it just a tip am asking for please help me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

fanie molaba in Johannesburg, South Africa

45 months ago

am fanie molaba i've applied for sales consultant at capitec bank i just want 2 knw what kind of questions they used 2 asks when they do interveiw.i need tips

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

chris in Johannesburg, South Africa

44 months ago

hi i am going for the assessment test on tuesday so i don't know which question to expert, so is there anybody who can help me but i do have confident that i will pass that test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Melanie in Iceland

44 months ago

Hey reader i thank 4 the oppertunity that u gave me 2 do the assessment but i i would have made good a service consultant u get people who past the test bt wont be able 2 do the work but i try again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Nono Khumalo in Johannesburg, South Africa

43 months ago

Hi i have interview with the bank i can't mention. I also have to go for an assessment test of which i don't even know how it looks like. Can you please help me with an example of an assessment form and the kind of question that are going to be used.

Mpumalanga (Nelspruit)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

kovan in Mtubatuba, South Africa

43 months ago

Hi.. Im going for a test and interview on tuesday. Ive never beeen to an interview. I dont know anything about sales..please help me. and whats the test all about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kovan in Mtubatuba, South Africa

43 months ago

Hi.. Im going for a test and interview on tuesday. Ive never beeen to an interview. I dont know anything about sales..please help me. and whats the test all about?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Thabisa in Cape Town, South Africa

42 months ago

Linda in Parow, South Africa said: What kind of assessment can one expect for sales consultant position.

i am writting an assessment at capitec bank tommorow what can i expect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

kemton park south africa in Kempton Park, South Africa

40 months ago

rossa in kempton park what are their assesment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Zama in Iceland

38 months ago

Hi i am going to an interview for sales tomorow and i have no clue on what questions they ask on their assesment test plz help people

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

NKANYISO JOSHUA in United Kingdom

35 months ago

I nkanyiso joshua mnyandu greeting I would like to say if you want to be a sales consultant you must be your self and be capteble to other client.I would like to work at capitec as a sales man and du my best to keep the company standard as I am doing in umlazi mega city gym.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

NKosinothando mlambo in Ladysmith, South Africa

33 months ago

im going for an interview at capitec bank i do not know how im i gonna sell the produc to the clients at capitec

please help

THank u

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Wilbard in Namibia

32 months ago

My name is wilbard and would like to know more on what to expect in an interview as a sales consultant.if there is anybody who can advise me on what kind of questions to expect and kind to ask during my interview,i would really be greateful.thank you....!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Simon

28 months ago

I recently passed assessments at capitec for service consultant...will soon be calld for an interview with the ragional manager at a branch...i need to knw how questions r asked , wll thy b abt me nd my experiences or abt capitec????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

helper in Leeudoringstad, South Africa

26 months ago

go on the internet and search for capite then click careers and then click prepare for assessment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Fifi in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa

24 months ago

I also need some tips on how to answer questions for Sales Consultant interview with Capitec Bank

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Zanele in Ashburn, Virginia

20 months ago

I am going to right an assessment test at capitec bank in one week what questions can i expect or a website that can help me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Zanele Mswane in Estcourt, South Africa

20 months ago

I am going to write an assessment test at capitec bank for sales consultant what questions can i expect or which website can help me please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

shaz in Klerksdorp, South Africa

19 months ago

Linda in Parow, South Africa said: What kind of assessment can one expect for sales consultant position.

I am also facing an assessment test in Capitec Bank this coming Thursday,so i need help with the kind of questions to expect at the interview(sales consultant)thanx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Makhumza in Johannesburg, South Africa

17 months ago

Please help me with some tips, i will be attending an interview next week for customer service consultant at Capitac bank. Please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mbaliazileh@gmail.com in South Africa

14 months ago

i want to delete my cv and add another one.what must i do.

Ndouable in Vaalwater, South Africa

14 months ago

Will be writing an assessment test with capitec bank for sales consultant in a week can you please help with inductive questions

Deerak in Durban, South Africa

12 months ago

Hi, I have been called to do the assessment test, however was told that Capitec Bank will sms me with the info as to where and when it is. What I want to know is, has anyone of you that has written the test, working for Capitec Bank now? I want to know whether they really do employ those who write the test or is it just for formality. All replies will be much appreciated. Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

nosy in Cape Town, South Africa

12 months ago

hey m also going for an interview at capitec bank on tuesday jst want to know how yours went and would like some tips from u, ur help will be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ntombizodwa nxele in Nongoma, South Africa

10 months ago

Hi I HAVE BEEN CALLED TO DO ASSESSMENT TEST WITH CAPITEC BANK AS SALES CONSULTANT IN A WEEK'S TIME,I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT QUESTIONS CAN I EXPECTOR WHICH WEBSITE CAN HELP ME.PLEASE HELP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

tamo in South Africa

9 months ago

i would also like some tips on a sales consultant job for capitec bank. can anyone help please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sanele Busane in Mandeni in Durban, South Africa

6 months ago

Thank for helping me I have an idea what I will talk about on my interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nomvula dlamini in Durban, South Africa

29 days ago

Hi I'm going to an assessment test at capitec bank on Monday and would like to know which question should expect for both the assessments and interview
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nqobile banda in South Africa

26 days ago

@mandisa which monday?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.