I am a business development and account management professional looking for an employer with a clear view to success!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

healthcare pro in Columbus, Ohio

71 months ago

You will see on my profile that I have 11 years of experience in direct to consumer and business to business sales and territory management. I have had a few short stays with employers due to company sales, product or department elimination, and industry implosion. I am seeking a career with a company and in an industry where stabiltiy and loyalty will be mutual.

If you or your clients are looking for an experienced professional who can document a history of top performance and leadership, please email me at jdmiller5307@ gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Frank Wassmann in Bremen, Germany

70 months ago

Hello.
I*m the innovator of a new winter-product in unique position; patented in Germany and USA.
For building up my sales economy in the USA, I*m looking for a sales representative or business partner with good contacts to wholesaler and marketing contacts. Also I could imagine to give you the exclusive-right for 2009, to bring up this innovation onto the US-market.
Our product - FireCups & Designed Sugar - provides lifestyle and something very special. It could be the next cultclassic in the USA, in the wintertime.

Details: www.firecupcompany.com and click the american flag.

It would give me a great pleasure to hear from you very soon. Let me kno how to proceed.

With kindest regards.

Frank Wassmann
Bremen, Germany.
0049 (0)421 48 522 99

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.