reinstating guard card

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

martha 40 in Los Angeles, California

40 months ago

My guard card was revoked in may 2010 because of a petty theft conviction. I appealed and continued working with security company until card expired in Feb. 2011. My employer was aware of this conviction and let me work while i was appealing revokation but i never got hearing and card expired. My question is how long do i wait to renew or reinstate guard card. What do i need to do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

istrapstroke in Los Angeles, California

40 months ago

Please let me know because i have a petty theft conviction and im interested with applying for a guard card with Securitas. Will they allow me to work? Will i pass the lifescan?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

E. Callahan in Riverside, California

34 months ago

My guard card expired some years ago what process must I go through to have my guard card reinstated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Trinell in Sonoma, California

28 months ago

Me 2...how did you get an appeal..

martha 40 in Los Angeles, California said: My guard card was revoked in may 2010 because of a petty theft conviction. I appealed and continued working with security company until card expired in Feb. 2011. My employer was aware of this conviction and let me work while i was appealing revokation but i never got hearing and card expired. My question is how long do i wait to renew or reinstate guard card. What do i need to do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

martha40 in Santa Ana, California

28 months ago

You should get some paperwork from the bureau in the mail. Fill out forms to appeal. You'll get an appointment in the mail. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.