California Guard Card - misterminors??

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Krh2011 in Clayton, California

35 months ago

What types of misterminors will keep you from getting a California guard card??? I'm in the process of sealing my Juvenal record which has a few possession charges on it.. My adult record is basically clean I'm just worried my Juvenal record might have a negative affect on this.. I don't want to pay all the CGC fees and find out I fail the criminal background check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Krh2011 in Clayton, California

35 months ago

Jeffrey in Sacramento, California said: There is no such thing as a sealed record when it comes to applying for a guard card. BSIS is apprised of all past convictions.

Well do you know if small possession charges would affect Getting the California guard card?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Jack in Sacramento, California

34 months ago

It can based upon time since incident and any record pre or post.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jack in Sacramento, California

34 months ago

It can based upon time since charge and record pre and post that charge.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

emailbrady in Tijuana, Mexico

33 months ago

dude, that's a juvenile record...just dont put it on the application. They are referring to your adult life. if it even comes up you can deal with it then but I assure you you it's a non issue!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeffrey in Sacramento, California

33 months ago

If you do not disclose it, you run the risk of being denied for filing s false application. Every arrest, even juvenile and those said to be "sealed" will be reported to the Bureau by the DOJ and FBI. Do yourself a favor and file a complete disclosure if you have an arrest. The Bureau will then take into consideration the charge and the length of time since then and if you have any other altercations since then.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Imnasty in Cranbury, New Jersey

29 months ago

No felonies what so ever, you'll need to report your past history becuase they (OPM) takes every thing into account, it's what you've done in therms of Intrgrity moving forward. Don't worry about, your not a felon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.