Security License Fee?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (24)

junito in Bronx, New York

62 months ago

I just gotten my 8 HOUR, 16 HOUR & FIREGUARD PREP certificates with both sets of fingerprints from the Federal and Local and I was going to submit all of my requirements to get the Security License in Albany but is there a fee for the Security License fee of $200 plus dollars?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (90) / No (38) Reply - Report abuse

gary bazile in Houston, Texas

57 months ago

how can i find out if my security lic is expired for the state of texas and want number can i call to find this out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

rodriquezjose

56 months ago

ifyouhave
missteminercanyougetalicen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

adrian thrush in Charlotte, North Carolina

55 months ago

i want to start my own security business in norh carolina what do i need and whare do i go to get started

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

john wilson in Lawrenceville, Georgia

54 months ago

adrian thrush in Charlotte, North Carolina said: i want to start my own security business in north carolina what do i need and where do i go to get started

hello MY NAME IS JOHN WILSON AN I LIVE IN Lawrenceville GEORGIA AN I USE TO HAVE A BUSINESS LICENSE FOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAD CONTRACTS IN NORTH CAROLINA.YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE BOARD OF PRIVATE SECURITY AN LICENSE AGENCY TO GET YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE AN THEN YOU HAVE TO MEET WITH THE BOARD. I WOULD BE INTEREST IN HELPING YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN SO IF YOU FEEL THAT I WOULD BE A HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL AT jw1955@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Calvin Smith in Villa Rica, Georgia

54 months ago

john wilson in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: hello MY NAME IS JOHN WILSON AN I LIVE IN Lawrenceville GEORGIA AN I USE TO HAVE A BUSINESS LICENSE FOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAD CONTRACTS IN NORTH CAROLINA.YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE BOARD OF PRIVATE SECURITY AN LICENSE AGENCY TO GET YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE AN THEN YOU HAVE TO MEET WITH THE BOARD. I WOULD BE INTEREST IN HELPING YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN SO IF YOU FEEL THAT I WOULD BE A HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE

--just read your reply to the other fellow.. i am in the process of starting my security company here in georgia-paulding county--how do i get a license-how much is it--i am security guard now--please email me with a reply mistercalsmith@yahoo.com-also insurance fees as well..thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

john wilson in Auburn, Georgia

54 months ago

Calvin Smith in Villa Rica, Georgia said: --just read your reply to the other fellow.. i am in the process of starting my security company here in georgia-paulding county--how do i get a license-how much is it--i am security guard now--please email me with a reply mistercalsmith@yahoo.com-also insurance fees as well..thanks

Hello Mr Calvin Smith my name is John Wilson an i just read your reply from my other comment about security license. If you email me back at my email address i will give you all the information that you need for getting security license with the georgia private security agency board i have all the paper forms that are required to get a security license an fees. I look forward to hearing from you an i would be glad to help you an i will give you my address an phone number.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mrbox230 in Villa Rica, Georgia

54 months ago

hey i dont know how to thank you----please feel free to email this to me @mistercalsmith@yahoo.com

mrbox230 in Villa Rica, Georgia

54 months ago

john wilson in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: hello MY NAME IS JOHN WILSON AN I LIVE IN Lawrenceville GEORGIA AN I USE TO HAVE A BUSINESS LICENSE FOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAD CONTRACTS IN NORTH CAROLINA.YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE BOARD OF PRIVATE SECURITY AN LICENSE AGENCY TO GET YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE AN THEN YOU HAVE TO MEET WITH THE BOARD. I WOULD BE INTEREST IN HELPING YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN SO IF YOU FEEL THAT I WOULD BE A HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE

hey i dont know how to thank you---please send to my email address mistercalsmith@yahoo.com

bluefire in Mount Holly, North Carolina

52 months ago

john wilson in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: hello MY NAME IS JOHN WILSON AN I LIVE IN Lawrenceville GEORGIA AN I USE TO HAVE A BUSINESS LICENSE FOR A SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAD CONTRACTS IN NORTH CAROLINA.YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE BOARD OF PRIVATE SECURITY AN LICENSE AGENCY TO GET YOUR BUSINESS LICENSE AN THEN YOU HAVE TO MEET WITH THE BOARD. I WOULD BE INTEREST IN HELPING YOU AS MUCH AS I CAN SO IF YOU FEEL THAT I WOULD BE A HELP PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL AT jw1955@yahoo.com

Hi i saw this post and i was wondering if you would be able to help me with the same problem.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

I would be glad to help you blue fire in Mount Holly North Carolina. If you can e-mail at jw1955@yahoo.com i can give you the numbers an person to contact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

52 months ago

mrbox230 in Villa Rica, Georgia said: hey i dont know how to thank you----please feel free to email this to me @mistercalsmith@yahoo.com

Hello Mr SMITH DO YOU STILL NEED THE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO GET SECURITY LICENSE IF SO PLEASE E-MAIL AT jw1955@yahoo.com

Ryder in San Diego, California

50 months ago

Security guard training and licensing requirements are different from state to state. To find out if your guard card is still active or what the requirements are to get or renew a new security guard license, you need to contact whatever agency regulates security guard licensing in your state. See guardtrainingonline.net/?p=4 to learn more about it.

SmilieGirly in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

48 months ago

Ryder in San Diego, California said: Security guard training and licensing requirements are different from state to state. To find out if your guard card is still active or what the requirements are to get or renew a new security guard license, you need to contact whatever agency regulates security guard licensing in your state. See guardtrainingonline.net/?p=4 to learn more about it.

Hi,I have this specific question and hope some one can help me out with some info..
A friend of mine has a NY State Security Guard license...now he wants to apply for a job in North Carolina....is his License valid in NC or does he need to switch it or must he go for a new License in NCarolina
thank you in advange for your effort
SmilieGirly

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

melvi coreas in Brooklyn, New York

47 months ago

Hi my name is melvi n I got my 8 n 16 hrs certificate n the anti-terrorism n the firegurd certificate now how I got ma security license ? Please e-mail me l_inking@hotmail.com

Kteal1958 in Charlotte, North Carolina

43 months ago

john wilson in Auburn, Georgia said: Hello Mr SMITH DO YOU STILL NEED THE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO GET SECURITY LICENSE IF SO PLEASE E-MAIL AT jw1955@yahoo.com

Hello Mr Wilson, I saw your comments to others about obtaining thier license. Can you tutor me in getting started in my own business in security. I presently work for anoter company but have certificate and experieince and would like to start my own. I have been getting a run around, spent money and still don't feel secure enough to work in Charlotte, NC legally. People know me and i could get contracts to work if my paperwork was in order. I just need direction and network. You seem so helpful to others and I would love to at least contect if not under your tutorledge.
sincerely Karen my email is karensps@ymail.com

yvonne miller in Greensboro, North Carolina

41 months ago

gary bazile in Houston, Texas said: how can i find out if my security lic is expired for the state of texas and want number can i call to find this out

hello my name is yvonne n i wonts to know how to apply r how to renewd my security lic four n.c can i call mn find this out

tracy in Charlotte, North Carolina

39 months ago

bluefire in Mount Holly, North Carolina said: Hi i saw this post and i was wondering if you would be able to help me with the same problem.

hey Blufire im am aslo in mt holly looking to further my career in security feild did you ever find out anything ?? get info needed if so can you help point me in right direction?? im currently a bouncer at club in downtown charlotte 2 nights week and love the work want to do more please let me know thanks

nicholaschisenhall in New Lenox, Illinois

39 months ago

john wilson in Auburn, Georgia said: Hello Mr Calvin Smith my name is John Wilson an i just read your reply from my other comment about security license. If you email me back at my email address i will give you all the information that you need for getting security license with the georgia private security agency board i have all the paper forms that are required to get a security license an fees. I look forward to hearing from you an i would be glad to help you an i will give you my address an phone number.

John wilson, I am in the military and geting out soon looking for a job in security can i have the same information as well? thank you

nicholaschisenhall@yahoo.com

Mr.security in Cumming, Georgia

38 months ago

John,

I am starting my own security company also,are you still giving information on how to start a company here in Georgia?

Leon

Mr.security in Cumming, Georgia

38 months ago

Hey,

John that is very nice that you are sharing your information
with other business owners in your field.
More people should be like you.

With that being said if you are still sharing information I would
like to speak with you at your covienence.

Thank you
Mr.Security

Stewart in Jonesboro, Georgia

36 months ago

Im trying to start my own company up. I need to know where I can get my security guard training then my armed guard training at.

Pr3ttythg@aol.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

35 months ago

john wilson in Auburn, Georgia said: Hello Mr Calvin Smith my name is John Wilson an i just read your reply from my other comment about security license. If you email me back at my email address i will give you all the information that you need for getting security license with the georgia private security agency board i have all the paper forms that are required to get a security license an fees. I look forward to hearing from you an i would be glad to help you an i will give you my address an phone number.

Good evening Mr. Wilson,
As previously stated the information that you are willing to share is a tremendous help to people starting out. I'm also interested in starting my own private security company here in Philadelphia. If you could contact me with any information and helpful tips for success it would be greatly appreciated. My email address is my user name. Please feel free to contact me at any time. I anticipate your response. Thank you

D.Brown in Winston Salem, North Carolina

33 months ago

Do you think the security business is a good business to start and does it have good profit?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.