D license between states

Comments (6)

Alan in Tarpon Springs, Florida

73 months ago

If I were to get a Security Guard D license in Florida, then later move to North Carolina, would North Carolina accept my D license?

mirlene in Orlando, Florida

73 months ago

i have my license D

MIKE in Fulton, New York

73 months ago

Probably not.....even if you have forty hours of classes in Florida they won't transfer in NY but then again NC isn't the "Great State of New York"

jay12323 in Rochester, New York

41 months ago

would my ny guard license transfer to north carolina?

BJELDER727 in Cary, North Carolina

41 months ago

No. In NC you would have to register with the NCPPSB which means that your D license in FL becomes invalid. you would have to take all the classes and requirements all over again to get your unarmed Guard license in Nc. I recently moved from fl to NC AND DISCOVERED THIS

Key_the_merc in New London, Wisconsin

35 months ago

Would a gaurd card transfer from wisconsin to cali?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.